Yeah, I'm a white nationalist. Here's why.

When I was 10 or 11, I was bike riding with some friends. We rode into an apartment complex and saw a pop machine sitting there wide open so we each took a can of pop and rode off. When I got home, I opened the pop and started drinking it. Enter mom, who knew we did not have any money with us when we took off. So she asked me how I got the pop. Looking back, it would have ended better if I had lied and said I found a dime laying on the ground. In 1971 you could still buy pop in a machine for a dime. However I didn’t do that. I told mom that I got it out of an open machine. About 20 seconds later you could have fried an egg on my derriere.

As this was happening I tried to explain how other kids did it too like that made it right. My mom did not have any of that. She informed me that I was stealing just like the other kids who took the pop out of that machine and I was being held responsible for what I did. The arguments being made here to deny racism is the same type of argument I used as a child. "Hey momma the others kids took it too, why should I be held accountable."

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

It sounds more like he learned the lesson his mother was trying to teach.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When I was 10 or 11, I was bike riding with some friends. We rode into an apartment complex and saw a pop machine sitting there wide open so we each took a can of pop and rode off. When I got home, I opened the pop and started drinking it. Enter mom, who knew we did not have any money with us when we took off. So she asked me how I got the pop. Looking back, it would have ended better if I had lied and said I found a dime laying on the ground. In 1971 you could still buy pop in a machine for a dime. However I didn’t do that. I told mom that I got it out of an open machine. About 20 seconds later you could have fried an egg on my derriere.

As this was happening I tried to explain how other kids did it too like that made it right. My mom did not have any of that. She informed me that I was stealing just like the other kids who took the pop out of that machine and I was being held responsible for what I did. The arguments being made here to deny racism is the same type of argument I used as a child. "Hey momma the others kids took it too, why should I be held accountable."

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

Moms was the type to slap a knot on a white racist punk like you. Whites in this town feared and respected my parents. They died as honored members of this community for fighting racists like you.

Why do you say "racists like you"? Hmm?

I'm not gonna breach the subject of your mom, you're the one talking there. I'm sure all the whiteys in town were scared to death of 1 black couple from way across town they probably didn't know or ever hear of. :abgg2q.jpg:

The concept of racism only appeared in this country after WWII when we imported large numbers of globalists from smoldering Europe.

Wait, what?

Racism came from Europe alright, it all started in 1492......Everyone knew that the African slaves were somewhat less than human and we were doing them a favor bringing them into civilization and all......at least that's what educated people in Europe were taught at the time.
First of all, no one taught anyone anything about racism in the 15th century. The first African slaves to the new world were brought to work on a sugar plantation in the Caribbean established by one of five Jews who had made the 1492 journey with Columbus. They were hardly being carried to "civilization". The first people to cast slavery as morally wrong were white Christian men in Europe and North America, though some ancient Greeks had speculated as to its rightness. It's funny how slavery was introduced to the new world by a Jew, and finally abolished by Christians, and today Jewish Hollywood has successfully hung slavery around the neck of Christian America.
Bullshit. It's time whites like yourself stopped revising history in order to deny the role of whites in it. Christ was a Jew, white Christians were involved in slavery. You need to take your white supremacist racist anti semitic ass back to stormfront with this lie. My ancestors were bought here and one excuse used was that African heathens needed to be taught about the Christian god. They were forced to worship in the Christian religion by whites In America. So you're full of shit buddy and that's all there is to it.

There's been African Christians since the time of Christ, dumbass. They were Christian waaayyyyy before 1492.

The concept of racism only appeared in this country after WWII when we imported large numbers of globalists from smoldering Europe.

Wait, what?

Racism came from Europe alright, it all started in 1492......Everyone knew that the African slaves were somewhat less than human and we were doing them a favor bringing them into civilization and all......at least that's what educated people in Europe were taught at the time.
First of all, no one taught anyone anything about racism in the 15th century. The first African slaves to the new world were brought to work on a sugar plantation in the Caribbean established by one of five Jews who had made the 1492 journey with Columbus. They were hardly being carried to "civilization". The first people to cast slavery as morally wrong were white Christian men in Europe and North America, though some ancient Greeks had speculated as to its rightness. It's funny how slavery was introduced to the new world by a Jew, and finally abolished by Christians, and today Jewish Hollywood has successfully hung slavery around the neck of Christian America.
Bullshit. It's time whites like yourself stopped revising history in order to deny the role of whites in it. Christ was a Jew, white Christians were involved in slavery. You need to take your white supremacist racist anti semitic ass back to stormfront with this lie. My ancestors were bought here and one excuse used was that African heathens needed to be taught about the Christian god. They were forced to worship in the Christian religion by whites In America. So you're full of shit buddy and that's all there is to it.

There's been African Christians since the time of Christ, dumbass. They were Christian waaayyyyy before 1492.

Tell that to your white nationalist buddy street juice. Because some Africans were Muslims.

Wait, what?

Tell that to your white nationalist buddy street juice. Because some Africans were Muslims.

I thinking you're attributing things to this street juice that he hasn't given you any reason to.

Oh yeah, #metoo ! :mad:

Wait, what?

I thinking you're attributing things to this street juice that he hasn't given you any reason to.

Nah, I'm not.

Nah, I'm not.

Why, you know him from Stormfront or something? :dunno:

Wait, what?

Weren't most of the Blacks enslaved Voodoo type peoples?

Nah, I'm not.

You apparently met him at stormfront.

Nah, I'm not.

You apparently met him at stormfront.

No, I met him here. Oh shit, you were right, my bad. He's the one that started that crazy ass Jew thread. Nevermind. :uhoh3:

Wait, what?

What does Voodoo type people mean?

Haiti retained their former religion more, that's where Voodoo comes from Africa.

Haiti retained their former religion more, that's where Voodoo comes from Africa.

Got it. The Christian type people still enslaved the Voodoo type people.

Sounds like history to me.

Moms was the type to slap a knot on a white racist punk like you. Whites in this town feared and respected my parents. They died as honored members of this community for fighting racists like you.

I'm not gonna breach the subject of your mom, you're the one talking there. I'm sure all the whiteys in town were scared to death of 1 black couple from way across town they probably didn't know or ever hear of. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because you are a racist. As for my parents , they were feared and respected. My father was pastor of the largest black church in the community. As such they were known. And they led the community to city hall, to school board meetings, to chamber of commerce meetings, etc. They made changes happen and when they showed up, whites knew what time it was.

Wait, what?

It's time whites like yourself stopped revising history in order to deny the role of whites in it. Christ was a Jew, white Christians were involved in slavery.
Everybody was involved in slavery, numbnuts, including black Africans. And the least able of all the different peoples were the ones who ended up slaves--your ancestors. As it turns out, however, the enslavement of your ancestors was the best thing that ever happened to you. The descendants of the African victors who sold the African losers into slavery are the ones now showing up at the Mexican border demanding to be let in so they can join the descendants of the people whose asses their ancestors whipped.

Wait, what?

He is completely correct. You so called white nationalists are nothing more than retard Nazis. Congratulations on making it through 10th grade. You have always been less than human. Jesus was a Jew, and none had anything to do with slavery or genocide. That was Nazis, who escaped to Brazil with help from the Catholic Church. Boy loving pedophile rapists, who are loved by faggots like you. Your completely full of shit, moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because you are a racist. As for my parents , they were feared and respected. My father was pastor of the largest black church in the community. As such they were known. And they led the community to city hall, to school board meetings, to chamber of commerce meetings, etc. They made changes happen and when they showed up, whites knew what time it was.
I hope your father was respected but NOT feared. If he messed with some crazy whites he might get whipped or something.

Post proof I'm a racist then. You made the claim, so back it up now, bitchass.

I'm racist and you're not, is that what you say? :abgg2q.jpg:

Put up or shut up, ol' ashy mouth POS bih.

Post proof I'm a racist then. You made the claim, so back it up now, bitchass.

I'm racist and you're not, is that what you say? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes. That's what I am saying.

Don't demand I prove your racism when your punk ass has a confederate flag for a signature.

Forum List

Back