Yeah, I'm a white nationalist. Here's why.

I have no problem being called a racist.....

Yes you do and your posts trying to rationalize it gives it away.
No, you try to put thoughts in my head-it won't work-I have no thoughts in myhead.

Your postings give your thoughts away. They show your anxieties, your fears, your rationalizations of a racism.

You can no more hide those thoughts when posting than you can hide your ignorance posting them.
I said I was a racist-we all are. And oh great one, what am I thinking now?

No, you try to put thoughts in my head-it won't work-I have no thoughts in myhead.

Your postings give your thoughts away. They show your anxieties, your fears, your rationalizations of a racism.

You can no more hide those thoughts when posting than you can hide your ignorance posting them.

It scares you that I can see into your mind, expose your racist thoughts...... through your postings.

And Third Party, trying to rationalize your racism that everyone is racist..... isn’t thinking. You’re trying to project your own moral failings onto others.

Last edited:

It scares you that I can see into your mind, expose your racist thoughts...... through your postings.

And Third Party, trying to rationalize your racism that everyone is racist..... isn’t thinking. You’re trying to project your own moral failings onto others.
Wrong on all counts-I'm trying to figure if you are a boy or a girl. I've had too many people close to me die-scared isn't something I do. My moral compass is my own, so you are wrong there too.

Wrong on all counts-I'm trying to figure if you are a boy or a girl. I've had too many people close to me die-scared isn't something I do. My moral compass is my own, so you are wrong there too.

Well, you’d never admit I was right so..........

Do you not understand that what you post shows the world how you think?

Ask me why that is? :)

Last edited:

Say something where you are right and I WILL agree, like, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I am white and I support our nation, but I'm not supportive of white nationalism.

I very much DO support sharing a culture, though, and think identity politics is responsible for pulli g this nation apart at its seems

I am white and I support our nation, but I'm not supportive of white nationalism.

I very much DO support sharing a culture, though, and think identity politics is responsible for pulli g this nation apart at its seems
Fair enough.

Say something where you are right and I WILL agree, like, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Third Party.

You would never argue in a public the racism you’re posting and trying to rationalize for fear of being ostracized by the public.

So you do so on the pages of this forum because you think anonymity offers you a measure of protection from being ostracized for you views.

It doesn’t.

That you'd post racist views you’d never say in public exposes your “thinking" to those reading it. It pisses you off to no end that you’re still being ostracized for your racist views by rationalizing everyone is a racist.

Posting racist views adds too the racist profile you’re unthinkingly building and showing to everyone.

Third Party.

You would never argue in a public the racism you’re posting and trying to rationalize for fear of being ostracized by the public.

So you do so on the pages of this forum because you think anonymity offers you a measure of protection from being ostracized for you views.

It doesn’t.

That you'd post racist views you’d never say in public exposes your “thinking" to those reading it. It pisses you off to no end that you’re still being ostracized for your racist views by rationalizing everyone is a racist.

Posting racist views adds too the racist profile you’re unthinkingly building and showing to everyone.
True story-I had a black woman assistant who I constantly corrected. She looked at me after one lecture and said"you don't like me because I'm black. I said "Your're right". She looked at me and smiled because I called out her bullshit. Your view of race OR me is based on your experience. I have different and probably more experience in racial matters of ALL types than you. When you try to analyze my posts, leave room for error-you committed plenty of it.

Forum List

Back