Yeah, I'm a white nationalist. Here's why.

The concept of racism only appeared in this country after WWII when we imported large numbers of globalists from smoldering Europe.

Wait, what?

Racism came from Europe alright, it all started in 1492......Everyone knew that the African slaves were somewhat less than human and we were doing them a favor bringing them into civilization and all......at least that's what educated people in Europe were taught at the time.
First of all, no one taught anyone anything about racism in the 15th century. The first African slaves to the new world were brought to work on a sugar plantation in the Caribbean established by one of five Jews who had made the 1492 journey with Columbus. They were hardly being carried to "civilization". The first people to cast slavery as morally wrong were white Christian men in Europe and North America, though some ancient Greeks had speculated as to its rightness. It's funny how slavery was introduced to the new world by a Jew, and finally abolished by Christians, and today Jewish Hollywood has successfully hung slavery around the neck of Christian America.

First of all, no one taught anyone anything about racism in the 15th century.

Columbus must have learned it somewhere.

"On October 12, 1492 (the first day he encountered the native people of the Americas), Columbus wrote in his journal: "They should be good servants .... I, our Lord being pleased, will take hence, at the time of my departure, six natives for your Highnesses." These captives were later paraded through the streets of Barcelona and Seville when Columbus returned to Spain. [4] "

From his very first contact with native people, Columbus had their domination in mind. For example, on October 14, 1492, Columbus wrote in his journal, "with fifty men they can all be subjugated and made to do what is required of them." [5]These were not mere words: after his second voyage, Columbus sent back a consignment of natives to be sold as slaves. [6]

They were hardly being carried to "civilization".

Sorry forgot the end tag </sarcasm>

It's funny how slavery was introduced to the new world by a Jew, and finally abolished by Christians

Beyond profits, Columbus sought to convert native people to Catholicism. In the prologue to his journal of the first voyage, Columbus wrote to Ferdinand and Isabella:

"YOUR HIGHNESSES, as Catholic Christians and Princes who love the holy Christian faith, and the propagation of it, and who are enemies to the sect of Mahoma [Islam] and to all idolatries and heresies, resolved to send me, Cristóbal Colon, to the said parts of India to see the said princes ... with a view that they might be converted to our holy faith .... Thus, after having turned out all the Jews from all your kingdoms and lordships ... your Highnesses gave orders to me that with a sufficient fleet I should go to the said parts of India .... I shall forget sleep, and shall work at the business of navigation, so that the service is performed." [3]"

Christopher Columbus: The Untold Story

The racist came in 1492. In 1493 he stole all that he could see.

"On October 12, 1492 (the first day he encountered the native people of the Americas), Columbus wrote in his journal: "They should be good servants .... I, our Lord being pleased, will take hence, at the time of my departure, six natives for your Highnesses." These captives were later paraded through the streets of Barcelona and Seville when Columbus returned to Spain. [4] "

From his very first contact with native people, Columbus had their domination in mind. For example, on October 14, 1492, Columbus wrote in his journal, "with fifty men they can all be subjugated and made to do what is required of them." [5]These were not mere words: after his second voyage, Columbus sent back a consignment of natives to be sold as slaves. [6]

It's funny how slavery was introduced to the new world by a Jew, and finally abolished by Christians

Beyond profits, Columbus sought to convert native people to Catholicism. In the prologue to his journal of the first voyage, Columbus wrote to Ferdinand and Isabella:

"YOUR HIGHNESSES, as Catholic Christians and Princes who love the holy Christian faith, and the propagation of it, and who are enemies to the sect of Mahoma [Islam] and to all idolatries and heresies, resolved to send me, Cristóbal Colon, to the said parts of India to see the said princes ... with a view that they might be converted to our holy faith .... Thus, after having turned out all the Jews from all your kingdoms and lordships ... your Highnesses gave orders to me that with a sufficient fleet I should go to the said parts of India .... I shall forget sleep, and shall work at the business of navigation, so that the service is performed." [3]"

Who would have thought some spanish dude in the 1400s would have such backward beliefs?

When I was 10 or 11, I was bike riding with some friends. We rode into an apartment complex and saw a pop machine sitting there wide open so we each took a can of pop and rode off. When I got home, I opened the pop and started drinking it. Enter mom, who knew we did not have any money with us when we took off. So she asked me how I got the pop. Looking back, it would have ended better if I had lied and said I found a dime laying on the ground. In 1971 you could still buy pop in a machine for a dime. However I didn’t do that. I told mom that I got it out of an open machine. About 20 seconds later you could have fried an egg on my derriere.

As this was happening I tried to explain how other kids did it too like that made it right. My mom did not have any of that. She informed me that I was stealing just like the other kids who took the pop out of that machine and I was being held responsible for what I did. The arguments being made here to deny racism is the same type of argument I used as a child. "Hey momma the others kids took it too, why should I be held accountable."
I would prefer that you go to your garage or room or basement and invent the 100 mile per gallon gasoline engine. There are people that paid a price for social justice that you enjoy. And had to work harder because of it for their own success. You are to busy dwelling on your self interests.

I too am a white nationalist.
I'm white and I believe in an independent United States first and foremost. If it isn't good for the USA, get rid of it.

The concept of racism only appeared in this country after WWII when we imported large numbers of globalists from smoldering Europe.

Wait, what?

Racism came from Europe alright, it all started in 1492......Everyone knew that the African slaves were somewhat less than human and we were doing them a favor bringing them into civilization and all......at least that's what educated people in Europe were taught at the time.
First of all, no one taught anyone anything about racism in the 15th century. The first African slaves to the new world were brought to work on a sugar plantation in the Caribbean established by one of five Jews who had made the 1492 journey with Columbus. They were hardly being carried to "civilization". The first people to cast slavery as morally wrong were white Christian men in Europe and North America, though some ancient Greeks had speculated as to its rightness. It's funny how slavery was introduced to the new world by a Jew, and finally abolished by Christians, and today Jewish Hollywood has successfully hung slavery around the neck of Christian America.
Bullshit. It's time whites like yourself stopped revising history in order to deny the role of whites in it. Christ was a Jew, white Christians were involved in slavery. You need to take your white supremacist racist anti semitic ass back to stormfront with this lie. My ancestors were bought here and one excuse used was that African heathens needed to be taught about the Christian god. They were forced to worship in the Christian religion by whites In America. So you're full of shit buddy and that's all there is to it.

When I was 10 or 11, I was bike riding with some friends. We rode into an apartment complex and saw a pop machine sitting there wide open so we each took a can of pop and rode off. When I got home, I opened the pop and started drinking it. Enter mom, who knew we did not have any money with us when we took off. So she asked me how I got the pop. Looking back, it would have ended better if I had lied and said I found a dime laying on the ground. In 1971 you could still buy pop in a machine for a dime. However I didn’t do that. I told mom that I got it out of an open machine. About 20 seconds later you could have fried an egg on my derriere.

As this was happening I tried to explain how other kids did it too like that made it right. My mom did not have any of that. She informed me that I was stealing just like the other kids who took the pop out of that machine and I was being held responsible for what I did. The arguments being made here to deny racism is the same type of argument I used as a child. "Hey momma the others kids took it too, why should I be held accountable."
I would prefer that you go to your garage or room or basement and invent the 100 mile per gallon gasoline engine. There are people that paid a price for social justice that you enjoy. And had to work harder because of it for their own success. You are to busy dwelling on your self interests.

Since I've fought for social justice and continue to do so, I suggest you shut the hell up.

?????!!!
what??
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
great analogy
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
so sensible
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Who would have thought some spanish dude in the 1400s would have such backward beliefs?

Students of history perhaps?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am a patriot, and respect the U.S. I don't need to put skin color in the equation like the MEDIA and Democrats (same thing) want to do to paint me, and others as racist.

I am a patriot, and respect the U.S. I don't need to put skin color in the equation like the MEDIA and Democrats (same thing) want to do to paint me, and others as racist.
Shut your racist lying ass up.

Asian nepotism = good business
Jewish nepotism = group survival strategy
Black nepotism = brotherhood
Latino nepotism = family values
White nepotism = racism
I would like to hear a response to this quote. I find it to be somewhat accurate.

:laugh:

That was a good one, but the majority of these simpleminded racists don't get the meaning.

Racism is much deeper than skin color. Only you know if you are or not.

Doing away with hate crime laws would be a step in the right direction. If all men are equal, wtf are these hate crime laws? They're designed to be a wedge dividing us.

What a stupid comment. Why would hate-crime laws drive a wedge between Americans? What do they have to do "all men are equal"?

There must be a crime committed before hate-crime laws can even be applied. Hate-crime laws were designed to punish predatory behavior on our streets, i.e. people who go out hunting for other people. They are designed to go after people who target others because of the difference between demographic groups. "Oh, there's one of THEM", let's get him." People have been known to cruise around the streets for whites, blacks, women, LGBTs to attack. Remember that group of white drinkers in, as I recall, Mississippi, who decided to set out to murder someone black, and they succeeded? I believe the victim's name was Anderson.

Why would hate-crime laws bother you if you are a law-abiding American?

Doing away with hate crime laws would be a step in the right direction. If all men are equal, wtf are these hate crime laws? They're designed to be a wedge dividing us.

What a stupid comment. Why would hate-crime laws drive a wedge between Americans? What do they have to do "all men are equal"?

There must be a crime committed before hate-crime laws can even be applied. Hate-crime laws were designed to punish predatory behavior on our streets, i.e. people who go out hunting for other people. They are designed to go after people who target others because of the difference between demographic groups. "Oh, there's one of THEM", let's get him." People have been known to cruise around the streets for whites, blacks, women, LGBTs to attack. Remember that group of white drinkers in, as I recall, Mississippi, who decided to set out to murder someone black, and they succeeded? I believe the victim's name was Anderson.

Why would hate-crime laws bother you if you are a law-abiding American?

I think the hateful nature of a particular crime should be considered in a punishment phase where evidence can be introduced to the jury about that hateful nature. But to put that hateful nature in statue to create a more heinous charge before a trial, seem to me to be just giving LEO's another tool for possible abuse.

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

Moms was the type to slap a knot on a white racist punk like you. Whites in this town feared and respected my parents. They died as honored members of this community for fighting racists like you.

Forum List

Back