Democrats are a lot more racist than Republicans

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats are constantly beating on race as a big issue but Republicans are more relaxed about race, don't consider it such a big thing.

Lol!

You guys want this to be true soooo badly!!!

I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost.

Lol!

Almost.
I feel sorry for you because you are obviously a mentally inbalanced person.
Well, you would say that. You obviously have to try to discredit my statement somehow, and you certainly can't use facts.
My facts are this: Democrats are constantly talking about race, as if that is still a big issue in 2019.

Republicans really don't care about race at all, except for a few outliers.

The media is openly pushing a race war. The media has the power to push whatever narrative it wants. They could be pushing for reason or unity, but they they are pushing race war, helplessness, lawlessness, and that the world will end in ten years. It is obvious they aren't pushing that crap for ratings either. They want this messed up version of the world to become a reality.

Lol!

Almost.

It's Demonicrats that do all the talking. That literally means it's they who are racist. Perhaps you shouldn't let these mother fuckers spin you around at will. They're trash.

What I find interesting in all this is that I have a black friend and the fact that she's black never even comes up as a topic of conversation with me or anyone else in our Writer's Group.

Well considering the history of the Democrats it shouldn't be that big of a surprise...

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Well considering the history of the Democrats it shouldn't be that big of a surprise...

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

And yet, he got a pass because he was a Democrat.

Democrats are constantly beating on race as a big issue but Republicans are more relaxed about race, don't consider it such a big thing.
A minority here....look at the exit polls. GOP harbors the racists nationalists righties. It is true in most of the far right parties in the western hemisphere

Lol!

Almost.
I feel sorry for you because you are obviously a mentally inbalanced person.
Well, you would say that. You obviously have to try to discredit my statement somehow, and you certainly can't use facts.
My facts are this: Democrats are constantly talking about race, as if that is still a big issue in 2019.

Republicans really don't care about race at all, except for a few outliers.
Lol again!

Just wanting this to be true doesn't make it so.

Lol!

Almost.

It's Demonicrats that do all the talking. That literally means it's they who are racist. Perhaps you shouldn't let these mother fuckers spin you around at will. They're trash.
No, it doesn't.

But you keep.right on hoping, maybe someone will believe that eventually.

A minority here....look at the exit polls. GOP harbors the racists nationalists righties. It is true in most of the far right parties in the western hemisphere
Republicans are just average middle class people who never cause any problems, and they are who the Democrats hate.

Lol!

Almost.

No, it doesn't.

Maybe someone huh? You don't speak for everyone, take that to the bank.

What I find interesting in all this is that I have a black friend and the fact that she's black never even comes up as a topic of conversation with me or anyone else in our Writer's Group.
Liar.

1e600180-b398-11e9-b5af-61c892df0edd

“To see those, those monkeys from those African countries. Damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes”
Ronald Reagan-Republican
Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio

Lol!

Almost.

No, it doesn't.

Maybe someone huh? You don't speak for everyone, take that to the bank.

No, you don't get to do that. If one black person that says what you need to hear and can speak for everyone, Crepitus can too. You republicans lie about this shit every fucking day.

Forum List

Back