WTF?? Airline Pilot Loses His Mind Mid Flight 16 Days After Flight Attendant

Yeah, I heard this on our local news this morning. They had video of the pilot in a restraint chair being taken off the plane.

He clearly had a mental breakdown of some sort. Very bizarre. If it was chemically induced, they really should increase the frequency of drug testing.

Yeah, I heard this on our local news this morning. They had video of the pilot in a restraint chair being taken off the plane.

He clearly had a mental breakdown of some sort. Very bizarre. If it was chemically induced, they really should increase the frequency of drug testing.

I've never seen two similar events like this before.

It's like Code Pink has folks in the airline industry staging protests.

Imagine if you were on the flight.

It wouldn't be funny then...would it.

That is funny anytime.

Is better to go out laughing or screaming in fear?

For someone that claimed to be terminal that shouldn't be a laughing matter.

Why do you think I hang out here? Lots of fun laughing at stupit posts and such.
Why would I want to go out screaming and fearful?

You do not understand.

When the pain gets so great that I want to scream all the time I will exit this life.

. (period)

Last edited:
That is funny anytime.

Why do you think I hang out here? Lots of fun laughing at stupit posts and such.

You do not understand.

When the pain gets so great that I want to scream all the time I will exit this life.

. (period)

I'd rather spend my time bird-watching.

This does nothing to allay my fear of flying :shock:
Zanax. About 45 minutes before boarding. It's a miracle drug. ;)

(I don't need it; I'm usually out cold before we take off. I think the humm of the engines is what puts me to sleep - must be the perfect frequency for me. And, prop planes? I'm out within seconds. But my fiancee is horribly claustrophobic, so.......)

What if this starts happening every other week.....

I'd be interested what the penalty is for an airline employee flipping out like this?

How close were the pilot and the flight attendant to retirement???

Did they lose their retirement???

I'm just curious.

Last edited:

What if this starts happening every other week.....
Now, THAT wasn't comforting!

(And, I think you did that on purpose. Bwhahahaha. :lol:)

That is funny anytime.

You do not understand.

. (period)

good attitude, I hope exit this world with grace and a smile.

So we have muslims flying planes full of people into the twin towers killing thousands of innocent people, muslims shooting down GI's on our own bases that were actual active duty US Army, muslims the world over murdering and killing constantly and vowing to do more, and yet we continue to let muslims in these positions.

Is there a lesson to be learned here?

Last edited:

You do not understand.

. (period)

good attitude, I hope exit this world with grace and a smile.

It's a selfish attitude.

Guess you can't spot that.

Figures.

Bird Watching or volunteering is a good way to go out.

Forum List

Back