Unhinged leftist threatens to kill airline passengers, stabs attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Advice to mothers: Don't let your kids do drugs or become radical left-wing airline hijackers, ok?

Terrifying moment United passenger threatens mass-murder, before trying to stab flight attendant in neck with broken spoon and attempting to open emergency exit in mid-air​

• Video footage sees Francisco Severo Torres, 33, terrifying fellow passengers on a flight from LA to Boston before threatening to kill everyone on board
  • He was charged with interference with flight crew members and using a dangerous weapon
  • A flight attendant claimed to have seen Torres fiddling with an emergency exit door before he stood up and ranted at terrified passengers
  • When confronted by an attendant, he attempted to attack them with a broken metal spoon but was restrained by the crew and other passengers
Terrifying moment traveler threatens to kill those on LA to Boston jet

Do you think calling him a "leftist" is going to make Social Security, Civil Rights, Labor Rights and Medicare less popular among the majority of the population?

I just this minute read that Lindsay Graham has entered a bill calling for invasion of Mexico.

I don't suppose it will go anywhere, but it ought to. So ------- I am not the ONLY person who knows that when this happened in the old days, we would send troops!

I love Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back