Passenger dies mid-flight after liters of ‘blood erupts from his mouth and nose’

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I would be freaking out if I was on this plane. Sounds like the opening scene of an Ebola pandemic movie.. I'm sure it was nothing.

A passenger on board a Lufthansa flight from Thailand to Germany died Thursday, after his fellow travelers watched in horror as blood gushed out of his mouth and nose.

The unidentified 63-year-old German man was seen boarding the Airbus A380 in Bangkok shortly before midnight visibly sick, with “cold sweats” and “breathing much too quickly,” Karin Missfelder recounted to Swiss German outlet Blick.

At first, she said, his wife claimed they had to rush to catch the flight — which is why he wasn’t feeling well.

I would be freaking out if I was on this plane. Sounds like the opening scene of an Ebola pandemic movie.. I'm sure it was nothing.

A passenger on board a Lufthansa flight from Thailand to Germany died Thursday, after his fellow travelers watched in horror as blood gushed out of his mouth and nose.

The unidentified 63-year-old German man was seen boarding the Airbus A380 in Bangkok shortly before midnight visibly sick, with “cold sweats” and “breathing much too quickly,” Karin Missfelder recounted to Swiss German outlet Blick.

At first, she said, his wife claimed they had to rush to catch the flight — which is why he wasn’t feeling well.

sheeeeesh ????? suicide or murder by massive doses of Heparin???

Weaponized Marburg or Ebola, just in time for the elections

Maybe the flying ebola? ;)

R.4845e547b60a594d29228d2dcf3e4f30

Forum List

Back