NRA Now Offering New Hoodie For Concealed Weapon

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
The Libs will be jumping off buildings in rage when they see this...

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=11&p=CO+635&ct=e

We want concealed carry to fit around your lifestyle – not the other way around. That’s why we developed the NRAstore™ exclusive Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt. It’s the only garment of its kind we know of! Made from a pre-shrunk, heavyweight 50% cotton / 50% polyester blend, we’ve taken a standard 9 oz. fleece sweatshirt design and added a full-body polyester lining for added warmth, durability, wind resistance and weight distribution. Inside the sweatshirt you’ll find left and right concealment pockets. The included Velcro®-backed holster and double mag pouch can be repositioned inside the pockets for optimum draw. Ideal for carrying your favorite compact to mid-size pistol, the NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt gives you an extra tactical edge, because its unstructured, casual design appears incapable of concealing a heavy firearm – but it does so with ease! Includes drawstring hood, cotton/spandex ribbed cuffs and waistband, two front pouch pockets and a discreet black zipper. Includes one Velcro® holster and one Velcro® mag pouch. Colors: Black, Navy. Made in USA.

I think they may be shoving some shit down somebody's throat.

Funny how it may offend some folks.

We want concealed carry to fit around your lifestyle – not the other way around. That’s why we developed the NRAstore™ exclusive Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt. It’s the only garment of its kind we know of! Made from a pre-shrunk, heavyweight 50% cotton / 50% polyester blend, we’ve taken a standard 9 oz. fleece sweatshirt design and added a full-body polyester lining for added warmth, durability, wind resistance and weight distribution. Inside the sweatshirt you’ll find left and right concealment pockets. The included Velcro®-backed holster and double mag pouch can be repositioned inside the pockets for optimum draw. Ideal for carrying your favorite compact to mid-size pistol, the NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt gives you an extra tactical edge, because its unstructured, casual design appears incapable of concealing a heavy firearm – but it does so with ease! Includes drawstring hood, cotton/spandex ribbed cuffs and waistband, two front pouch pockets and a discreet black zipper. Includes one Velcro® holster and one Velcro® mag pouch. Colors: Black, Navy. Made in USA.

I'm a big fan of hoodies, no really I am, and ordered mine a couple of days ago. Being a holster junkie, I had to have it.

That thing rocks, I just ordered a blue one.

635ps.jpg

I have a CC permit but just open carry.
Only wusses conceal them.

Personally, I conceal the weapon at all times.

Why wear it out in the open while shopping at the grocery store or stopping by the pharmacy or 7-11?

Draws too many stares.

Whenever I see an idiot wearing a sidearm in public, I usually think he's overcompensating for something much smaller.

Additionally, these types of people also appear to be mentally challenged or knuckle-dragging inbreds.

Much better to conceal the weapon, maintain a low profile.

Why wear it out in the open while shopping at the grocery store or stopping by the pharmacy or 7-11?

Draws too many stares.

Whenever I see an idiot wearing a sidearm in public, I usually think he's overcompensating for something much smaller.

Additionally, these types of people also appear to be mentally challenged or knuckle-dragging inbreds.

LOL and how is concealing them and carrying them different?
Think about it for a bit.
Afraid to make your statement?
Grow a pair.

Do not be ashamed to wear your gun on your hip in church.

Last edited:

Draws too many stares.

LOL and how is concealing them and carrying them different?
Think about it for a bit.
Afraid to make your statement?
Grow a pair.

Do not be ashamed to wear your gun on your hip in church.

What "statement" are you alleging I am I trying to make, you nutless wonder?

You're statement, "Look at me!!! I'm carrying a gun?"

Why would anyone, except a fucking idiot, want to purposely make that statement?

Next thing you're going to tell us is you served in 'Nam, right?

What an assbreath.

“Bring Your Pieces to Church” Sunday
Filed under American History, Articles, Featured {86 comments}Imagine the following scenario: At church this Sunday, while reviewing the list of announcements and upcoming events for your church, your pastor added, “Oh, and don’t forget: on Sundays we have our regular target practice. Make sure to bring your rifles. Make sure to bring your pieces to church.”

Absurd, right? Not so. It used to be the American way. For example, a 1631 law in Virginia required citizens to own firearms, to engage in practice with them, and to do so publicly on holy days. It demanded that the people “bring their pieces to the church.” Somewhere along the line we have lost this mindset. Today the ideas of church and arms are assumed to be at odds, as if loving your neighbor has nothing to do with the preservation and defense of life and property.

“Bring Your Pieces to Church” Sunday | American Vision

“Bring Your Pieces to Church” Sunday
Filed under American History, Articles, Featured {86 comments}Imagine the following scenario: At church this Sunday, while reviewing the list of announcements and upcoming events for your church, your pastor added, “Oh, and don’t forget: on Sundays we have our regular target practice. Make sure to bring your rifles. Make sure to bring your pieces to church.”

Absurd, right? Not so. It used to be the American way. For example, a 1631 law in Virginia required citizens to own firearms, to engage in practice with them, and to do so publicly on holy days. It demanded that the people “bring their pieces to the church.” Somewhere along the line we have lost this mindset. Today the ideas of church and arms are assumed to be at odds, as if loving your neighbor has nothing to do with the preservation and defense of life and property.

“Bring Your Pieces to Church” Sunday*|*American Vision

This isn't 1631, shitforbrains.
I live in Virginia.
You DON'T bring an open carry weapon into church.
Quit being a brain-dead idiot.

Speaking of brain dead idiots:

Pagano, pastor of New Bethel Church, an Assemblies of God congregation here in Louisville, Ky., has spent the past few weeks inside an international media maelstrom over his church's upcoming "open carry church service," which is set for this Saturday, June 27. That's when he expects Christians who are both pious and gun-loving to heed his invitation to bring their weapons to church to give thanks for the right to bear arms.

Read more: Louisville Church and Guns: Weapons O.K. at Service - TIME

Hmm Assemblies of God The church I was raised up in and Palins as well.

"Ease of draw" would be better accomplished if the holster was integrated into the lower pockets, instead of so high up the chest.
Then I'd be interested.

Meanwhile I'll just wear my hoodie to cover my belt holster
:cool:

It is not intelligent to brandish your weapon. so many reasons why it is safer and more intelligent to carry concealed.

Open Carry attracts attention, especially the attention of a would be criminal who may say "oh look a gun, i can tackle that dude from behind and take it"

Open carry also makes people around you nervous and can lead to lots of false calls to police for a "threatening person"

I prefer concealed.....even if it wasn't my state's law that it was illegal to open carry I wouldn't do it.

You cannot carry open in your state even with a CC permit???

You can open carry in KY without a CC permit or with one.

Forum List

Back