Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
Nobody EVER dies from a virus you dumb fuck; they ALWAYS die from complications of hosting the virus - viral pneumonia, secondary bacterial pneumonia, ARDS, cytokine storm-induced sepsis, organ failure, encephalitis, heart failure, etc.

What a fucking tin foil hat wearing, science-denying moron you are!

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
Nobody EVER dies from a virus you dumb fuck; they ALWAYS die from complications of hosting the virus - viral pneumonia, secondary bacterial pneumonia, ARDS, cytokine storm-induced sepsis, organ failure, encephalitis, heart failure, etc.

Watching them desperately reaching for excuses always reminds me of this old skit from SNL. It wasn't all that funny, but perfectly captures the dogged determination the singled-minded "denier".

Watching them desperately reaching for excuses always reminds me of this old skit from SNL. It wasn't all that funny, but perfectly captures the dogged determination the singled-minded "denier".

Was that Bob Odenkirk of Better Call Saul fame who walked in with a crab attached to his nose?!

Weird that almost all conservatives are racists that believe everything is a conspiracy. Must be something in the geritol.

Um... I'm as conservative as you can get. Not racist. Don't believe it's a conspiracy.

I think part of the problem, is that the left-wing is utterly immoral and lies constantly. In fact, you saying that conservatives are racists, is part of that whole immoral standard those on the left have, without any integrity.

And of course the examples are endless. For every one troll you find on here, who spouts off racists nonsense, not because he's conservative, but rather because.... he's a troll.... for every one example of him, there are a dozen examples where the left is just flat out intentionally evil.

Jessie Smollett, Bret Kavanough, Convington Kids, Russia-Trump, and on and on.

Even just recently...

So on the one hand you have left-wingers screaming that Trump isn't doing enough, that he's isn't helping the shortage of medical supplies, and conservatives are terrible and not helping.

So here Trump sends out a call to help, and a Christian conservative, converts more than 3/4ths of his entire manufacturing to make masks, for which there is a critical shortage...

And what does the evil immoral left do?

"Trump is terrible for having this guy at a press conference, and this is terrible!"

What are we to conclude from this?

The left-wing is full of lies, and evil. So when you decry that people tend to not believe the media, when the media is full of endless left-wing liars that never tell the truth, and can't even be decent enough to applaud a guy for converting his company over to making masks during a mask shortage....

Honestly, the blame is on the lying left-wing. They have conclusively proven themselves untrustworthy for 10 years or more. Now you are whining people don't believe? Whose fault is that?

This is why you should tell the truth, and when people do good things, you should applaud them, instead of decrying them. It makes them evil and immoral, and that's on them, when no one believes them when they talk.

Damn. You can whine with the best of em’.

If speaking truth, is whining... then yes. If speaking truth, is whining, I wish more people on the left would whine a lot more, instead of lying constantly.

Shhhhh! We have to stop the drug cartels! Stay on message!

Honestly, the blame is on the lying left-wing. They have conclusively proven themselves untrustworthy for 10 years or more. Now you are whining people don't believe?
You sound like a fucking moron. But the fun part of your post is how you conflated highly educated people and scientists with the term "left wing". That's the closest you have come to saying anything factual in quite a while.

Was that Bob Odenkirk of Better Call Saul fame who walked in with a crab attached to his nose?!

Yes it was! I noticed the same thing. Apparently he used to be a writer for SNL.

This whole lockdown is a con game. Next will be apps on everyone’s cell phone so they can openly track where every single person on this planet is at any time, and with that like they aren’t already doing this, listening in to your conversations, and spying on you through your phone.

Honestly, the blame is on the lying left-wing. They have conclusively proven themselves untrustworthy for 10 years or more. Now you are whining people don't believe?
You sound like a fucking moron. But the fun part of your post is how you conflated highly educated people and scientists with the term "left wing". That's the closest you have come to saying anything factual in quite a while.

Funny, that's what you sound like in every post of yours I have ever read.

And we know how highly educated you people are....

Bought your way in, arrogant on your way out?

Dumbest people I've ever met are left-wing loons with a degree.
Remember this?

To fight this recession the Fed needs more than a snapback; it needs soaring household spending to offset moribund business investment. And to do that, as Paul McCulley of Pimco put it, Alan Greenspan needs to create a housing bubble to replace the Nasdaq bubble. -Paul Krugman

Smartest total idiots in the world, are all left-wingers.

Need more proof? Read your own posts.

Hey, anybody thinking that COVID-19 isn't a serious pandemic, go lick all the poles in common areas in your city. Then go and give as many parents and grandparents you have great big hugs for minutes on end. Come back to us in a month or so. Otherwise STFU, low-IQ retards.

God, you people are dumber than sacks of hammers.

I have a brother with COPD. He will die of it eventually.

But he will die of it sooner if he's exposed to it because the anti-bodies in his immune system will be diverted from COPD to COVID-19.

God, what a fucking idiotic partisan anti-science moronic OP this is.

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.

I wouldn't doubt if many of the US deaths being misdiagnosed as coronavius, could be influenza. Shit like that happens when panic is rampant.

What we need is to have Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Adam Schiff explain that to the people.:

Covid-19’s Meant to be a New Black Death, But in Britain no More People Are Dying Than NORMAL
What does this say about the virus?

But even when Covid-19 deaths are recorded, we have seen how it could be that people are dying with coronavirus rather than dying of it. This concept is easy enough to understand, and it encourages one to take a closer look at the breakdown of deaths across an entire society. The more you follow this rabbit hole down, the more interesting the numbers become. It may be somewhat morbid, but it is nonetheless very important.

The most popular two articles on the website of The Spectator over the weekend were by Dr John Lee, a recently retired NHS consultant and professor of pathology. He remarks that ‘’we have yet to see any statistical evidence for excess deaths, in any part of the world’’.

To check this out, I looked at the British government’s own statistics on total deaths registered weekly across the UK. It shows that in the week ending on the 8th of March 2019, 10,898 people died in total in the UK. This year, in the week ending the 6th of March 2020, the equivalent figure was almost identical: 10,895. Make of that what you will. Statistics are currently available up to March 20, and while there is a lag between the spread of the virus and the resulting deaths, so far only about 1 percent of all mortalities bear any relation to coronavirus, and there is no visible spike. If nothing else, it helps to view the extent of the crisis in proportion – thousands of people die each week, and from the long-term view what we are seeing is not a plague, but a blip.

So when all is said and done, will any additional people die of the coronavirus? And what is meant by extra or additional?
The question also could be, would the person have lived longer (with their pre-existing conditions), up until the corona virus came along to deliver the final blow ??

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?
Is Zika called the Brazilian virus?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?
Yes, still racist. Why not call it the coronavirus, since that is its name?

That is not it's name- it's actually Covid 19 and most have adopted that moniker.

Regardless, calling it the "Wuhan virus" or the "Chinese Virus" is not racist. Chinese is not a race, it's a nation.

Pandemics have a long history of being named after their place of origin. This is simply more Covfefe-16.....:rofl:

Interesting, then why wasn't the Spanish Flu called the Kansas flu - Where it originated?
Go look it up and let us know. :)

Yes the leftist power structure is out of control it seems, and undoubtedly they need to be watched for abuse very closely now.

Oh shut your dicklicker, as if you watched the video....

Listen you, if you want to talk like some kind of scum bag straight out of hell, then I got absolutely nothing to say back to you. If you do it again you will be reported. I don't know who you think you are, but you are talking to the wrong one with that kind of scumbag talk. Just know that YOU are the one making yourself a complete scumbag with that kind of talk, and not anyone else. Now grow up. If I attacked you like that then ok, but I don't live in a scumbag world like that, so either control your disgusting behavior or get reported. Understand ?

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

And that is only because their hero fucked up the response.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of
these weirdo's would be standing with him without question.

Meanwhile, Dems.....who trust the science.....would have gone along with it.

He fucked up because he's a coward and he's stupid.
Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

Forum List

Back