Would You Remove?

In Virginia, there is a statue honoring a Confederate soldier who fought for the rebels in several major battles of the American Civil War. He was eventually killed at the Battle of Chickamauga. Would any or all here be in favor of removing this monument, given how much rancor has been generated over such things in recent years?

Absolutely. He fought to perpetuate slavery.

Back to the topic...........after the lunatics from the left get all Holier than thou episodes.............My god without them what would the world do.........but that is a story for another day.

You can't erase history...........The civil war was fought.......and in this case the man was honored for risking his life to help the enemy of the time............

Nothing wrong with that history..............Heroic deed...........cannot be erased by IDIOTIC comments from brain dead leftist.
...Mention the cracker in a history book and be done with it. No need to build a monument.

Everyone already knows you’re a racist, don’t belabor the point.
Says the guy that supports a monument for a racist.

In Virginia, there is a statue honoring a Confederate soldier who fought for the rebels in several major battles of the American Civil War. He was eventually killed at the Battle of Chickamauga. Would any or all here be in favor of removing this monument, given how much rancor has been generated over such things in recent years?

Absolutely. He fought to perpetuate slavery.
Well he helped some white people drink some water after he participated in shooting at them. Isnt that worth something? :laugh:

Back to the topic...........after the lunatics from the left get all Holier than thou episodes.............My god without them what would the world do.........but that is a story for another day.

You can't erase history...........The civil war was fought.......and in this case the man was honored for risking his life to help the enemy of the time............

Nothing wrong with that history..............Heroic deed...........cannot be erased by IDIOTIC comments from brain dead leftist.
You don’t know up from down. This isn’t about left. It is about stupid trumpscum versus the rest of the world.

Ijit
TDS enters the room..............Hope everyone has had their shots.

If I remember correctly there is a statue dedicated to Rev. War traitor Benedict Arnold at Saratoga N.Y. to honor the fact that he was wounded in battle while commanding American troops.

If I remember correctly there is a statue dedicated to Rev. War traitor Benedict Arnold at Saratoga N.Y. to honor the fact that he was wounded in battle while commanding American troops.
Let them explain the Duke of York. LOL
1vp017.jpg

the opposite of what anyone else says.

i think it's called trolling.

Look at you, trying to help the dimwit Bobobrainless. More compassion on display.
...Just because you don't insult the minorities you look down on doesn't make you a better person. ...

I only look down on racist fucking idiots like you, scumbag.
Yes you do. When you vote Republican you are basically pissing on black people.

Everyone already knows you’re stupid, don’t belabor the point.
I love how you show off using uncommon words. It’s cute

Let them explain the Duke of York. LOL
1vp017.jpg

Um... no.

New York is named after OLD York in England, not after the Duke of York.

But nice try.

They erected the statue in the 1960s during the civil rights movement.

Enough blacks are offended and that’s why it’ll be taken down. You’ll get over it.

In fact ask yourself why unkotare brings this up? This is what republicans do. They bring up meaningless divisive wedge issues to divide us. These wedge issues are god, gays, guns and racism. Notice unkotare says nothing? He just divides us and he watches

...Just because you don't insult the minorities you look down on doesn't make you a better person. ...

I think it’s cute when stupid people who post threads like this pretend others are stupid.
I’m serious that unkotare reveals very little but this thread seems cut straight out of the gop playbook where they use tranny’s in bathrooms, immigrants and race issues to keep us arguing. Is that unkotare goal? This confederate statue issue seems to me like an issue republicans came up with. They’re probably giving in to these groups asking to have them removed so they can say look what blacks are making us do. Get rid of our history. Such race baiting

Enough blacks are offended and that’s why it’ll be taken down. You’ll get over it.

In fact ask yourself why unkotare brings this up? This is what republicans do. They bring up meaningless divisive wedge issues to divide us. These wedge issues are god, gays, guns and racism. Notice unkotare says nothing? He just divides us and he watches
Tearing down a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid........Tearing down our history is stupid...........were does it end...........it ends with people pissed at each other and nothing more.

Tearing down a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid........Tearing down our history is stupid...........were does it end...........it ends with people pissed at each other and nothing more.
That’s my point. Do you even know who’s behind this movement? Also who approved it? I think republicans are sick of paying to upkeep these public statues and as a bonus they’re giving liberals credit.

And using this fake story to divide us

That’s my point. Do you even know who’s behind this movement? Also who approved it? I think republicans are sick of paying to upkeep these public statues and as a bonus they’re giving liberals credit.

And...........tearing down statues was a liberal movement...............I live in the deep south.............Hardly ever seen Confederate flags flying........but after that junk of tearing down statues..........I saw them a hell of a lot more..........

Let it go..........it's part of the history of this nation.........The Politicians keep us at each others throats.........bought and paid for by their favorite donors who own them.

Erecting a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid. Thats not our history. Thats the history of a traitor. It ends when all traitor statues are removed. If youre pissed over having the statue of a traitor and loser removed then you have mental health issues you are just going to have to deal with.

Erecting a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid. Thats not our history. Thats the history of a traitor. It ends when all traitor statues are removed. If youre pissed over having the statue of a traitor and loser removed then you have mental health issues you are just going to have to deal with.
Yea but he and his people vote. Do you and your people? Then he wins.

Seriously, how in a red state, red president, red senate, red house, red Supreme Court how are liberals getting statues torn down.

Republicans don’t want to pay for public statues. Turning this into a wedge issue is just icing

Look at you, trying to help the dimwit Bobobrainless. More compassion on display.

?????

And...........tearing down statues was a liberal movement...............I live in the deep south.............Hardly ever seen Confederate flags flying........but after that junk of tearing down statues..........I saw them a hell of a lot more..........

Let it go..........it's part of the history of this nation.........The Politicians keep us at each others throats.........bought and paid for by their favorite donors who own them.
Riling you white racists up is just bonus. The original goal was to get rid of public statues that cost money to upkeep

...it’ll be taken down. ...

No, it won’t.

Riling you white racists up is just bonus. ...

Says the shameless fucking racist hypocrite.

Forum List

Back