History? SUCKERS!

uphill

Rookie
Jul 30, 2018
Napoleon once wisely said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And Tolstoy once wisely said, "History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true." I would like to tell you what the real history is. Does anybody know of a forum where it can be spoken?

Napoleon once wisely said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And Tolstoy once wisely said, "History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true." I would like to tell you what the real history is. Does anybody know of a forum where it can be spoken?
Try the Rubber Room.

• Banned
Try the Rubber Room.

The rubber room is part of this forum. That's not what I meant.

Try the Rubber Room.

May as well start the thread where it will ultimately wind up. As a courtesy and to save the moderators some work...

Try the Rubber Room.

The rubber room is part of this forum. That's not what I meant.
hami70n.gif

• Banned
Try the Rubber Room.

May as well start the thread where it will ultimately wind up. As a courtesy and to save the moderators some work...

Maybe that would be good if what I said was untrue. Feel free to look these quotes up for yourself if you think they are untrue.

Try the Rubber Room.

Maybe that would be good if what I said was untrue. Feel free to look these quotes up for yourself if you think they are untrue.
They're true..... from those person's perspectives.
You could always try the mental health forums, that would be a good start for ya. :thup:

Try the Rubber Room.

^^^^^ Another Selivan. :spinner:

Try the Rubber Room.

^^^^^ Another Selivan. :spinner:
Or Iceman.

Try the Rubber Room.

The Flame Zone.

I mean, seriously, WTF?
No no!!! The Rubber Room only.

Try the Rubber Room.

You could always try the mental health forums, that would be a good start for ya. :thup:

Compared to them, to see how you stack up I would have to lift up a rock and see what is crawling around underneath.

Try the Rubber Room.

Compared to them, to see how you stack up I would have to lift up a rock and see what is crawling around underneath.
Stop keeping us in suspense!
Start blaming everyone but yourself.

Try the Rubber Room.

The Flame Zone.

I mean, seriously, WTF?

The flame zone is part of this forum too. So you missed the boat there.

Try the Rubber Room.

If you say so...... :rofl:

Karl Marx's best quote every - "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce."

History doesn't repeat itself. But it rhymes. It is as Alphonse Karr once basically said, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Try the Rubber Room.

Stop keeping us in suspense!
Start blaming everyone but yourself.

What have I to do with what "history" says.

Forum List

Back