Would You Remove?

Back to the topic...........after the lunatics from the left get all Holier than thou episodes.............My god without them what would the world do.........but that is a story for another day.

You can't erase history...........The civil war was fought.......and in this case the man was honored for risking his life to help the enemy of the time............

Nothing wrong with that history..............Heroic deed...........cannot be erased by IDIOTIC comments from brain dead leftist.
They erected the statue in the 1960s during the civil rights movement.

Enough blacks are offended and that’s why it’ll be taken down. You’ll get over it.

In fact ask yourself why unkotare brings this up? This is what republicans do. They bring up meaningless divisive wedge issues to divide us. These wedge issues are god, gays, guns and racism. Notice unkotare says nothing? He just divides us and he watches
Tearing down a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid........Tearing down our history is stupid...........were does it end...........it ends with people pissed at each other and nothing more.
Erecting a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid. Thats not our history. Thats the history of a traitor. It ends when all traitor statues are removed. If youre pissed over having the statue of a traitor and loser removed then you have mental health issues you are just going to have to deal with.
Yea but he and his people vote. Do you and your people? Then he wins.

Seriously, how in a red state, red president, red senate, red house, red Supreme Court how are liberals getting statues torn down.

Republicans don’t want to pay for public statues. Turning this into a wedge issue is just icing
It was liberals defacing and destroying monuments............not the GOP.............If I go to a Civil War Park I want to see the HISTORY of what happened..........

I've been to Fredricksburg........Saw the Trench line and the wall...........saw the Statue.............It's not offensive.........it's HISTORY.

Enough blacks are offended and that’s why it’ll be taken down. You’ll get over it.

In fact ask yourself why unkotare brings this up? This is what republicans do. They bring up meaningless divisive wedge issues to divide us. These wedge issues are god, gays, guns and racism. Notice unkotare says nothing? He just divides us and he watches
Tearing down a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid........Tearing down our history is stupid...........were does it end...........it ends with people pissed at each other and nothing more.
That’s my point. Do you even know who’s behind this movement? Also who approved it? I think republicans are sick of paying to upkeep these public statues and as a bonus they’re giving liberals credit.

And using this fake story to divide us
And...........tearing down statues was a liberal movement...............I live in the deep south.............Hardly ever seen Confederate flags flying........but after that junk of tearing down statues..........I saw them a hell of a lot more..........

Let it go..........it's part of the history of this nation.........The Politicians keep us at each others throats.........bought and paid for by their favorite donors who own them.
Riling you white racists up is just bonus. ...

Says the shameless fucking racist hypocrite.
I know why you say you’re Irish. It’s easy to say.

Back to the topic...........after the lunatics from the left get all Holier than thou episodes.............My god without them what would the world do.........but that is a story for another day.

You can't erase history...........The civil war was fought.......and in this case the man was honored for risking his life to help the enemy of the time............

Nothing wrong with that history..............Heroic deed...........cannot be erased by IDIOTIC comments from brain dead leftist.

That’s my point. Do you even know who’s behind this movement? Also who approved it? I think republicans are sick of paying to upkeep these public statues and as a bonus they’re giving liberals credit.

And...........tearing down statues was a liberal movement...............I live in the deep south.............Hardly ever seen Confederate flags flying........but after that junk of tearing down statues..........I saw them a hell of a lot more..........

Let it go..........it's part of the history of this nation.........The Politicians keep us at each others throats.........bought and paid for by their favorite donors who own them.
Riling you white racists up is just bonus. The original goal was to get rid of public statues that cost money to upkeep
As soon as I go against you ..........you call me a racist..........typical........

The Statue should stay..........the parks are part of our history..........can't erase it.

Erecting a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid. Thats not our history. Thats the history of a traitor. It ends when all traitor statues are removed. If youre pissed over having the statue of a traitor and loser removed then you have mental health issues you are just going to have to deal with.

Seriously, how in a red state, red president, red senate, red house, red Supreme Court how are liberals getting statues torn down.

Republicans don’t want to pay for public statues. Turning this into a wedge issue is just icing
It was liberals defacing and destroying monuments............not the GOP.............If I go to a Civil War Park I want to see the HISTORY of what happened..........

I've been to Fredricksburg........Saw the Trench line and the wall...........saw the Statue.............It's not offensive.........it's HISTORY.
I agree. I’m not offended. I go down south and I’m fascinated at what once was. Hell I’d love to own a slave. Who wouldn’t?

The statue is of someone who committed treason and was intentionally erected during the civil rights movement to give the finger to non-bigots.

Get over it

Last edited:

Riling you white racists up is just bonus. ...

Says the shameless fucking racist hypocrite.
I know why you say you’re Irish. ...

Because my family came to America from Ireland.

Riling you white racists up is just bonus. The original goal was to get rid of public statues that cost money to upkeep
As soon as I go against you ..........you call me a racist..........typical........

The Statue should stay..........the parks are part of our history..........can't erase it.
I’m just arguing. I can see how “some people” are offended so I see their side but I actually think it’s a fascinating time in world history

The statue is if someone who committed treason and was intentionally erected during the civil rights movement to give the finger to non-bigots.

Get over it
Part of History Mrs. offended so easily..............

Get over it or I'll start showing how the Irish Brigade got mangled in the battle.............LOL

The statue ...was intentionally erected during the civil rights movement to give the finger to non-bigots.....it

Prove it.

I’m just arguing. I can see how “some people” are offended so I see their side but I actually think it’s a fascinating time in world history
I like history.............that is part of it............interesting history is Romans........and Medievil history and tactics.

I agree. I’m not offended. ... Hell I’d love to own a slave. Who wouldn’t?

Typical democrat.

To remove the statue would be akin to the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS destroying ancient historical monuments.

I know the Democrats are anxious to sweep their history under the rug but like they say, "Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it."

Seems the Dems are trying to repeat it only with a very left fascist ideology.

Greg

The statue ...was intentionally erected during the civil rights movement to give the finger to non-bigots.....it

Prove it.
Not now we’re too busy proving collusion, conspiracy with a foreign agent, conspiring to hack into opponents emails, lying about meetings with Russians, ...Collusion isn’t impeachable but the rest is.

You keep worrying about a statue

I agree. I’m not offended. ... Hell I’d love to own a slave. Who wouldn’t?

Typical democrat.
The guy on the statue was a democrat

Around 200,000 troops fought at Fredericksburg........Union estimates at around 130 k.............

Hooker was pushed by politicians to deal with the South..........he presented a plan............and felt honor he had no choice but to attack as planned.............

He marched Brigade after Brigade into a slaughterhouse...........because he felt he had no choice.........would be in trouble with Washington...............

5000 confederates stopped half of the Union army because he was an idiot.

That is the real history...........To the South........pompus Generals were ordered to commit massive troops into the attack.....went in piece meal.........were surrounded and slaughtered as well..........

Ineptness was the history of this battle................should have blindfolded the attackers that day. They were dead man walking before they even fired a shot.

The Romans had slaves...so bulldoze all those damn Roman ruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

More interesting facts of the battle.........Did you know that the first urban combat in our history..........

General Barksdale with 1800 men held the entire Union army for 10 hours.........against orders........

He was there only to ensure the evacuation of the town. But he fired on the pontoon bridges and forced the Union army to cross in boats..........he fired on them as well...........Once enough Union forces crossed......he fought a house to house, road to road action through the city................

Again.........was a first.........

Forum List

Back