Would You Remove?

It should never have been erected. Such memorials should be in dedicated facilities, privately owned.

What would sane Americans say about Nazi historical figures being similarly honored in Germany? The comparison is not that far off.
I would say that it's Germanys business.

except it isn't when the Nazis tried to take over Europe and a lot of our people died fighting them.

want to try that one again, mike?

The statue was erected specifically because he did not do what every other soldier did. At least read the thread, lazy shit.
How did he get away with not lifting a finger to fight for the confederate losers? Are you saying he was just out there not doing anything?

His country called and he went. That kind of stuff an ignorant lay about like you couldent fathom. Most cowards just don’t get it.
He didnt come when his country called. He was with the treasonous losing traitors that got their asses kicked. I read up on him and went on to fight more battles all in the name of thumbing his nose at the notion that all men are created equal.

He fought for the right to own another human being. We should erect a statue to this guy next

no

People put up monuments for many reasons. Ripping it down b/c someone is or might be offended is foolish.

What did the soldier do that earned him such a honor?

What every other soldier did that served in that war.

Wrong

Yes you are.

The statue was erected specifically because he did not do what every other soldier did. At least read the thread, lazy shit.

I will when you pull the chop sticks out of your ass.

Are you on drugs right now?

It should never have been erected. Such memorials should be in dedicated facilities, privately owned.

What would sane Americans say about Nazi historical figures being similarly honored in Germany? The comparison is not that far off.

except it isn't when the Nazis tried to take over Europe and a lot of our people died fighting them.

want to try that one again, mike?

You miss the point. Sure it's Germany's business but the question is would it be right for German's today to honor Nazi's?

Wrong

Yes you are.

Why because we all think you're a gook?

Fredericksburg
Just in time to show they were pissed off by the civil rights movement.

No reason to honor treason

How does your foot taste?

How does it feel to post such a disingenuous OP? Why are all right wing threads either a blatant lie, or a misrepresentation of facts to the point of being a lie?
Was there a point unkotare was trying to prove?

So should the statue be taken down or not unkotare? And why?

Does anyone know what unkotare thinks?
the opposite of what anyone else says.

i think it's called trolling.

Look at you, trying to help the dimwit Bobobrainless. More compassion on display.

Why because we all think you're a gook?

Keep showing your true colors, racist democrat hypocrite.

In Virginia, there is a statue honoring a Confederate soldier who fought for the rebels in several major battles of the American Civil War. He was eventually killed at the Battle of Chickamauga. Would any or all here be in favor of removing this monument, given how much rancor has been generated over such things in recent years?

Idiot Mitch Landrieu pulled that nonsense down here... and Saturday, ten people were shot, and three killed. Thank God we removed the monuments.

Wrong

Yes you are.

I wonder that about 75% of the people here! :lmao:

Just in time to show they were pissed off by the civil rights movement.

No reason to honor treason

How does it feel to post such a disingenuous OP? Why are all right wing threads either a blatant lie, or a misrepresentation of facts to the point of being a lie?

Look at you, trying to help the dimwit Bobobrainless. More compassion on display.
You are a fucking weirdo let me tell you bro. You post a question like this and then don't say what you think. At least this thead was/is popular. 11 pages. Usually your threads deteriorate after about 2 pages. This was a good one monkey boy. But I notice your tactic of asking question and not giving your own opinion is still being used. That's a cowards way because then you can't be caught saying something that isn't politically correct. I don't mind saying something racist you gook. Doesn't mean I'm any more racist than you. I'm just willing to insult a gook from time to time. Just because you don't insult the minorities you look down on doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you a mute.

No matter how bad you want to be, you'll never be Kane

...I don't mind saying something racist you gook. Doesn't mean I'm any more racist than you. ...

That’s exactly what it means, you racist idiot.

...Just because you don't insult the minorities you look down on doesn't make you a better person. ...

I only look down on racist fucking idiots like you, scumbag.

...I don't mind saying something racist you gook. Doesn't mean I'm any more racist than you. ...

That’s exactly what it means, you racist idiot.

I'm like a head trip to listen to, ‘cause I'm only givin' you
Things you joke about with your friends inside your livin' room
The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of y'all
And I don't gotta be false or sugarcoat it at all

I just get on the mic and spit it
And whether you like to admit it, I just shit it

...Just because you don't insult the minorities you look down on doesn't make you a better person. ...

Yes you do. When you vote Republican you are basically pissing on black people.

:CryingCow:

Back to the topic...........after the lunatics from the left get all Holier than thou episodes.............My god without them what would the world do.........but that is a story for another day.

You can't erase history...........The civil war was fought.......and in this case the man was honored for risking his life to help the enemy of the time............

Nothing wrong with that history..............Heroic deed...........cannot be erased by IDIOTIC comments from brain dead leftist.

Back to the topic...........after the lunatics from the left get all Holier than thou episodes.............My god without them what would the world do.........but that is a story for another day.

You can't erase history...........The civil war was fought.......and in this case the man was honored for risking his life to help the enemy of the time............

Nothing wrong with that history..............Heroic deed...........cannot be erased by IDIOTIC comments from brain dead leftist.
You cant erase history but you can decide if you want to honor the treasonous losers that caused the civil war all in an effort to deny Blacks equality. Mention the cracker in a history book and be done with it. No need to build a monument.

Everyone already knows you’re stupid, don’t belabor the point.

...Mention the cracker in a history book and be done with it. No need to build a monument.

Everyone already knows you’re a racist, don’t belabor the point.

Forum List

Back