Would You Remove?

More interesting facts of the battle.........Did you know that the first urban combat in our history..........

General Barksdale with 1800 men held the entire Union army for 10 hours.........against orders........

He was there only to ensure the evacuation of the town. But he fired on the pontoon bridges and forced the Union army to cross in boats..........he fired on them as well...........Once enough Union forces crossed......he fought a house to house, road to road action through the city................

Again.........was a first.........

First house to house urban fighting after the first contested river crossing.

Around 200,000 troops fought at Fredericksburg........Union estimates at around 130 k.............

Hooker was pushed by politicians to deal with the South..........he presented a plan............and felt honor he had no choice but to attack as planned.............

He marched Brigade after Brigade into a slaughterhouse...........because he felt he had no choice.........would be in trouble with Washington...............

5000 confederates stopped half of the Union army because he was an idiot.

That is the real history...........To the South........pompus Generals were ordered to commit massive troops into the attack.....went in piece meal.........were surrounded and slaughtered as well..........

Ineptness was the history of this battle................should have blindfolded the attackers that day. They were dead man walking before they even fired a shot.
Hooker had a good plan but was too slow to cross the Rappahanic
Gave Lee more than enough time to take the high ground

Tearing down a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid........Tearing down our history is stupid...........were does it end...........it ends with people pissed at each other and nothing more.
Erecting a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid. Thats not our history. Thats the history of a traitor. It ends when all traitor statues are removed. If youre pissed over having the statue of a traitor and loser removed then you have mental health issues you are just going to have to deal with.
Yea but he and his people vote. Do you and your people? Then he wins.

Seriously, how in a red state, red president, red senate, red house, red Supreme Court how are liberals getting statues torn down.

Republicans don’t want to pay for public statues. Turning this into a wedge issue is just icing
It was liberals defacing and destroying monuments............not the GOP.............If I go to a Civil War Park I want to see the HISTORY of what happened..........

I've been to Fredricksburg........Saw the Trench line and the wall...........saw the Statue.............It's not offensive.........it's HISTORY.
I agree. I’m not offended. ... Hell I’d love to own a slave. Who wouldn’t?

Typical democrat.
Russians are on Facebook acting like militant blacks. Why? They know militant blacks will drive you racist whites to the polls

Erecting a statue of a man giving water to the enemy is plain stupid. Thats not our history. Thats the history of a traitor. It ends when all traitor statues are removed. If youre pissed over having the statue of a traitor and loser removed then you have mental health issues you are just going to have to deal with.

Seriously, how in a red state, red president, red senate, red house, red Supreme Court how are liberals getting statues torn down.

Republicans don’t want to pay for public statues. Turning this into a wedge issue is just icing
It was liberals defacing and destroying monuments............not the GOP.............If I go to a Civil War Park I want to see the HISTORY of what happened..........

I've been to Fredricksburg........Saw the Trench line and the wall...........saw the Statue.............It's not offensive.........it's HISTORY.

Typical democrat.
Russians are on Facebook acting like militant blacks. Why? They know militant blacks will drive you racist whites to the polls

...says the racist hypocrite democrat.

The Egyptians had slaves, so bulldoze those damn pyramids!!!!!

Greg
You sound like an idiot. There is no proof the pyramids were built by slaves and even if there was ...what another country decides to build a monument to is none of your business.
I thought it was common knowledge the pyramids were built by slaves.
It may be common knowledge but that doesnt mean its correct knowledge.

https://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids

"Dieter Wildung, a former director of Berlin's Egyptian Museum, said it is "common knowledge in serious Egyptology" that the pyramid builders were not slaves and that the construction of the pyramids and the story of the Israelites in Egypt were separated by hundreds of years."

Greg
You sound like an idiot. There is no proof the pyramids were built by slaves and even if there was ...what another country decides to build a monument to is none of your business.
I thought it was common knowledge the pyramids were built by slaves.

Common misconception.

Yeah; heard some stuff about that but they did work slavishly. lol

Greg

Typical democrat.

A few ineffective Russian trolls beat Hillary?? Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was that bad, hey!!!

Greg

Greg

Who said the slaves built the pyramids, low level moron?!!!!

Greg
You did idiot. Why would you bulldoze pyramids?

Greg

Greg
You did idiot. Why would you bulldoze pyramids?

Because they were built by slaveowners, low level imbecile!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg
They used slave labor. It wasn’t them who designed it.

It was ancient aliens

Greg

Greg
They used slave labor. ...

No, they didn’t.
Yes they did and I was up till 2:30 am knockin that shit out. I know men my age don’t talk that way but maybe her vag is the fountain of youth?

Greg

Greg

No, they didn’t.
Yes they did ...

Wrong, dumbass.

Greg

Greg

No, they didn’t.
Yes they did and I was up till 2:30 am knockin that shit out. I know men my age don’t talk that way but maybe her vag is the fountain of youth?

Is that what you thought about Hillary's?

Greg

Forum List

Back