CDZ Would you be in favor of another debate between Trump and Biden where they both agreed to formal rules?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
If Trump and Biden both agreed to a specific format of formal debate, would it be better than what we saw last time? In my opinion, if they both agree to it ahead of time, it would put the first individual to break the format in a bad light.

Also, anybody that sees Biden as a victim in the last debate, check out the 2012 VP debate and how Biden acted like a five year old in that debate.

Would a debate following these norms be better or worse?

Trump isn't mature enough to follow rules. He's spoiled, and acts like a child. His behavior at the last debate shows that.

If Trump and Biden both agreed to a specific format of formal debate, would it be better than what we saw last time? In my opinion, if they both agree to it ahead of time, it would put the first individual to break the format in a bad light.

Also, anybody that sees Biden as a victim in the last debate, check out the 2012 VP debate and how Biden acted like a five year old in that debate.

They both agreed ahead of time to set a set of rules for the first debate.

Trump isn't mature enough to follow rules. He's spoiled, and acts like a child.
Trump's passionate about his country, and has been taking attacks from demotwats for over 4 years. The other doofus is an empty suit and a phony smile. Give me the spoiled child that throws a fit for his country. Biden's China's bitch now.

Trump's passionate about his country, and has been taking attacks from demotwats for over 4 years. The other doofus is an empty suit and a phony smile. Give me the spoiled child that throws a fit for his country. Biden's China's bitch now.

That wasn't passion. It was a tantrum.

Now, you're being dramatic. It wasn't that bad. You people are just snowflakes with all your silly outrage.

"oh how unpresidential!" as they other dude cries "will you shut up, clown!"

giphy.gif

And they both reneged on the agreement.

No whatabouts...They both did so.

And they both reneged on the agreement.

No whatabouts...They both did so.

And?

Now, you're being dramatic. It wasn't that bad. You people are just snowflakes with all your silly outrage.

giphy.gif

Trump wasn't mature enough to keep his mouth shut. He interrupted 145 times. That's childish.

Trump needs to let Biden talk.

Biden gets three sentences into a thought and poof...he'll be referencing poodles in Antarctica.

giphy.gif

Trump wasn't mature enough to keep his mouth shut. He interrupted 145 times. That's childish.

Certainly didn't work.

giphy.gif

Certainly didn't work.

Trump, and I suppose some of his supporters think it worked. He claimed he won the debate. Of course he doesn't have a real tight grip on reality.

There are two questions here. First, would you rather see a formal debate between our two presidential candidates or a repeat of the first debate assuming you had a choice?

Second, with the reaction to the first debate, would the first person to break an agreement to behave like an adult reflect poorly enough on the offender enough to discourage such actions.

giphy.gif

Certainly didn't work.

Trump, and I suppose some of his supporters think it worked. He claimed he won the debate. Of course he doesn't have a real tight grip on reality.

Trump is a salesman through and through.

That has never been lost on me.

It's not all he is. But it's part of what he is.

I doubt that Rump would keep his word. He's a liar, cheat and a Huckster. And he can't help himself. He knows no other way to act and never has.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

giphy.gif

Certainly didn't work.

Trump is a salesman through and through.

That has never been lost on me.

It's not all he is. But it's part of what he is.

We need a president, not a childish snake oil salesman.

Forum List

Back