Would you be happy if your opponents were driven offline?

Would you be happy if your opponents were driven offline?

• I a Liberal -- great victory!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I a Liberal -- so-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I a Liberal -- I will support Conservatives' Freedom

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I a Conservative -- great victory!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I a Conservative -- so-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I a Conservative -- I will support Liberals' Freedom

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I belong to a third party

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
As an American Conservative, we don't support suppression of speech...we support the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

The left, however, support neither, and are currently working to destroy the Bill of Rights.
Sure, conservative media would never 86 a negative story about the Trumpyhookers now would they?

Would you be happy if your opponents were driven offline?​

"Off a Cliff" ... Maybe.
"Driving Them Offline" ... Nah ... Give them the opportunity to do more damage to themselves.

I'm pointing out that the bill of rights is open to interpretation depending on the make up of the Supreme Court. In otherwords, there's more than one way to skin a cat. 😉
That "cat" you're trying to skin is abolishing the First Amendment. Only a NAZI douchebag would want to do that.

That "cat" you're trying to skin is abolishing the First Amendment. Only a NAZI douchebag would want to do that.
😄

The First Amendment for the first couple hundred years didn't apply to all those Black slaves the Founders kept but I'm guessing you don't see them as Nazis...

😄

The First Amendment for the first couple hundred years didn't apply to all those Black slaves the Founders kept but I'm guessing you don't see them as Nazis...
What a fucking douchebag. What are you trying to prove? Either you support that Bill of Rights, or you don't. If the later is the case, then you're a fucking NAZI.

What a fucking douchebag. What are you trying to prove? Either you support that Bill of Rights, or you don't. If the later is the case, then you're a fucking NAZI.
Judging by your reaction I'm guessing we both know what I proved. I don't have to pretend the words and philosophy of slavers is the be all end all of human civilization considering the miserable slave state of human suffering they presided over.

Judging by your reaction I'm guessing we both know what I proved. I don't have to pretend the words and philosophy of slavers is the be all end all of human civilization considering the miserable slave state of human suffering they presided over.
You're a total waste of breath.

This is the question for both Liberals and Conservatives. Suppose you win the Culture War. Your party can pressure all Social Media, web hosting providers, DDoS mitigation companies to ban your opponents.

The losers of Culture War could try to set up their own forum, but no one would give them web hosting or DDoS mitigation for fear of economic repercussions from your side. Are you happy?
No.

I understand you're fragile about the subject. They did a great job indoctrinating American children into revering slavers as champions of individual rights.... 😄
So teaching about the value of the First Amendment is "indoctrinating revering slavers as champions of individual rights?"

You are a fucking NAZI.

So teaching about the value of the First Amendment is "indoctrinating revering slavers as champions of individual rights?"

You are a fucking NAZI.
I'm pointing out that the the First Amendment held little value to Black Americans until the 14th Amendment because Nazi Founders didn't actually value the rights of all, equally. Should we really trust the people who think of these men as heros to value the rights of all equally today? I don't think so.

Sure, conservative media would never 86 a negative story about the Trumpyhookers now would they?

No...they simply made them up and spread them without any fact checking and then worked with the FBI, DOJ, and CDC to block stories .....you idiot.

Why so much railroading and multiple choice questions? Many people vote for candidates, not parties. Many people only go with a party because it seems to serve their interests better than whatever other ones are in power, or simply don't have enough power to make a difference. It doesn't mean person fully and totally endorses a particular ideology or political party. This is kind of a stupid inquiry and doesn't have any chance of reading between the lines because it just keeps drawing lines.

I'm happy when anyone is marginalized who willfully puts out disinformation.

You voted for Biden though?

I'm not surprised by your answer, because whether your kind admit it or not you fucks can't handle anything that rubs your propaganda, spillage and spines the wrong way.

This is the question for both Liberals and Conservatives. Suppose you win the Culture War. Your party can pressure all Social Media, web hosting providers, DDoS mitigation companies to ban your opponents.

The losers of Culture War could try to set up their own forum, but no one would give them web hosting or DDoS mitigation for fear of economic repercussions from your side. Are you happy?
We still haven't learned that "banning" things is nothing more than a band aid, and doing so usually only makes things worse. We figure that just slapping a band aid on it will help us avoid with the underlying problem while satisfying our weak need for instant gratification.

A private company does have the right to "ban" people and things -- and as far as I'm concerned, that includes refusing to bake a freakin' cake -- but the same rule still applies. We're all so touchy now that we just have to overreact to pretty much everything.

We still haven't learned that "banning" things is nothing more than a band aid, and doing so usually only makes things worse. We figure that just slapping a band aid on it will help us avoid with the underlying problem while satisfying our weak need for instant gratification.

A private company does have the right to "ban" people and things -- and as far as I'm concerned, that includes refusing to bake a freakin' cake -- but the same rule still applies. We're all so touchy now that we just have to overreact to pretty much everything.

Imagine being Mac and typing this out....

hahahahaha

One would think that you leftists would have learned this.

Now Twitter is ripping the BandAid off.

Slowly.

Ouch.

Forum List

Back