Putin 'critically ill' with 'Parkinson's and cancer' leaving him bloated and unstable

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Hope it's extremely extremely painful.

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Sorry Daily Express....

Not known for it's investigative journalism... They have been pushing this line for months with no actual proof..

This is where the source looks more credible:

But leaked from Kremlin could be any old misinformation. Not falling for this until it we have some more evidence...

If he has pancreatic cancer, he would be most likely dead by the Summer... It is a real killer and works fast...Less than 1% of suvival..

So you don't need our help any more! Terrific!
NO, its you who need our help first of all , do you know what kind of bombers are two-tu-95 ?

NO, its you who need our help first of all , do you know what kind of bombers are two-tu-95 ?

You don't need our help any more? That's the best news since this started

the rumors of pootin putins health have been circulating for a long while now....our intelligence agencies have said they have no proof of this.

There's really no way to know.

We need to proceed under the assumption that he's fine. Further, there is no reason to believe that any replacement would be any less dangerous.
I wouldn't trust he is dead even if I saw him in the box...

We need to stay the course... Russia have played some terrible moves here and now is the time to keep the foot on the neck.

Relatively speaking this war is not costing as much as it could... It has cost just over one month of Iraq war and it has Russia on its knees and no clear exit strategy except loose...

Europe is feeling short term pain on energy but are actually looking at the silver lining of accelerating plans to be more energy independent using renewables... Europe could come out of this very strong with a massive push towards energy from renewables...

I wouldn't trust he is dead even if I saw him in the box...

We need to stay the course... Russia have played some terrible moves here and now is the time to keep the foot on the neck.

Relatively speaking this war is not costing as much as it could... It has cost just over one month of Iraq war and it has Russia on its knees and no clear exit strategy except loose...

Europe is feeling short term pain on energy but are actually looking at the silver lining of accelerating plans to be more energy independent using renewables... Europe could come out of this very strong with a massive push towards energy from renewables...
I saw a "report" a while back (admittedly, just some "report") that the guy who theoretically would take over for him is another hardcore Russkie America-hater. Older general. If Putin goes but the ideology remains, I'd doubt we'd see much positive difference.

Forum List

Back