Would You Allow A Gay Babysitter To Keep Your Child...

yes no maybe so...
I would almost say the public would have an inverse opinion compared to the standard of acceptance being set now, marriage, insurance etc...
I think this has good discussion potential...
:argue:

NO. I won't.

Ever.

pathology IS pathology and nobody yet studied what else is involved and where the "snap" can come.

the androphilia propensity of pedophiles is also not very reassuring on the matter.

I was going this direction, but I like the pathology route also..
Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."
MALE HOMOSEXUALS COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES
Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.
Men Account for Almost All Sexual Abuse of Children Cases
An essay on adult sex offenders in the book Sexual Offending Against Children reported:"It is widely believed that the vast majority of sexual abuse is perpetrated by males and that female sex offenders only account for a tiny proportion of offences. Indeed, with 3,000 adult male sex offenders in prison in England and Wales at any one time, the corresponding figure for female sex offenders is 12!"[1]

Family Research Council

yes no maybe so...
I would almost say the public would have an inverse opinion compared to the standard of acceptance being set now, marriage, insurance etc...

Don't have any children as yet, maybe never, but in theory sure. No riskier than a straight one watching opposite-gender children.

I would say that depends on the babysitter. I've had gay people take care of my autistic son before and no problems. I've known gay people I wouldn't let near my kids. Pretty much like everything else, there's good ones and bad ones.

there's good ones and bad ones. but I personally would never trust a roll of the dice when the safety and sanity of my Children were concerned .

I never trusted the roll of the dice where my children were concerned. The list of people allowed to babysit my kids was always a short one.

My gay sister babysat for us numerous times.

Lesbians are not an issue, the instances of Lesbian Child Abuse is virtually nonexistant. I was referring to male gays - totally diff. creature.

there's good ones and bad ones. but I personally would never trust a roll of the dice when the safety and sanity of my Children were concerned .

I never trusted the roll of the dice where my children were concerned. The list of people allowed to babysit my kids was always a short one.

Lesbians are not an issue, the instances of Lesbian Child Abuse is virtually nonexistant. I was referring to male gays - totally diff. creature.

I don't know any men that wants to babysit. ....

tapatalk post

I don't know any men that wants to babysit. ....

tapatalk post

Me neither, although I had to watch my cousins when the parents went out.

yes the OP thinks they are being clever and leading us into trap for his homophobic misadventures.

I do not...
I love gay people...
I like to debate from both sides...
you will learn that in time...
pupil...
you can still love and care for a sole, even if you feel its lost...
that's the whole point of Christianity...
I thought...

:eusa_whistle:

yes no maybe so...

I wouldn't allow any male to babysit my child. Not in today's world. I just wouldn't take the chance. I would allow a lesbian to babysit my child. :thup:

yes no maybe so...

I wouldn't allow any male to babysit my child. Not in today's world. I just wouldn't take the chance. I would allow a lesbian to babysit my child. :thup:

I would allow a lesbian to babysit me too...
:D
and im 52....

yes no maybe so...

What about today's world makes you distrust men in particular?

Personally, I wouldn't allow anyone to babysit my child...except its grandparents, if they were assessed by me as loving grandparents of the child.

Forum List

Back