Would You Allow A Gay Babysitter To Keep Your Child...

NumburrOne

Dec 31, 2013
yes no maybe so...
I would almost say the public would have an inverse opinion compared to the standard of acceptance being set now, marriage, insurance etc...
I think this has good discussion potential...
:argue:

Depends on the child, if the child feels safe being at home alone I have no problem. I would not consider it under the age of 10.

yes no maybe so...
I would almost say the public would have an inverse opinion compared to the standard of acceptance being set now, marriage, insurance etc...

I would say that depends on the babysitter. I've had gay people take care of my autistic son before and no problems. I've known gay people I wouldn't let near my kids. Pretty much like everything else, there's good ones and bad ones.

yes no maybe so...

I would say that depends on the babysitter. I've had gay people take care of my autistic son before and no problems. I've known gay people I wouldn't let near my kids. Pretty much like everything else, there's good ones and bad ones.

excellent answer...
discretionary of course...
cool..
but would you videotape because he was gay or would you tape equally across genders...

yes no maybe so...

excellent answer...
discretionary of course...
cool..
but would you videotape because he was gay or would you tape equally across genders...

If I felt the need to tape, I wouldn't hire the babysitter.

I've never taped but some do. Any sitters that I have had I knew them and their family, so I knew they were good to go.

I've never taped but some do. Any sitters that I have had I knew them and their family, so I knew they were good to go.

demographics are quite different across the country of course...
I think there may be varying opinions on this...
we all fall back to friends and family members...
Diversity of cultures leaves many with no outlet, family etc...
Im looking to see if there is more of a closed opinion on this as the person per sq. foot changes and the cultural diversity develops across the united states...

Last edited:
That should work. If not,check barometric pressure when the ICBM enters an unknown gravitational variance of the gyro scope.

I have no problem with gay folks. I would have a problem with ANYONE watching my kid without me doing a full background check on the sitter.

yes no maybe so...

there's good ones and bad ones. but I personally would never trust a roll of the dice when the safety and sanity of my Children were concerned .

yes no maybe so...

there's good ones and bad ones. but I personally would never trust a roll of the dice when the safety and sanity of my Children were concerned .

I never trusted the roll of the dice where my children were concerned. The list of people allowed to babysit my kids was always a short one.

My gay sister babysat for us numerous times.

yes no maybe so...

NO. I won't.

Ever.

pathology IS pathology and nobody yet studied what else is involved and where the "snap" can come.

the androphilia propensity of pedophiles is also not very reassuring on the matter.

Last edited:
Keep my child? I've gotta admit there have been times I wish someone would keep my kids :)

Forum List

Back