Love Is The Best Protection Against Aids

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Homosexuals say "Love is the best protection".

I wonder if the medical community would agree?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBpXmCHU7GA]Rose Parade 2014 AIDS Healthcare Foundation Float - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Not being homosexual would be the best protection and I think the medical community would agree

• Banned
It is homosexuals who brought aids to the world

Not being homosexual would be the best protection and I think the medical community would agree
You'd be wrong.

A monogamous relationship has pretty much zero chance of contracting HIV via sex, regardless of whether homosexual or heterosexual.

However plenty of people have contracted HIV thru unprotected hetero sex. They would certainly disagree with your claim.

Not that I'm in favor of gay marriage, but since gay males are notorious for having multiple partners, being "married" could be one way of slowing down the multiple partner rate and thus eventually slowing the tide of aids.

It would take a study over many years to know for sure.

Marriage is a religious or civil label and isn't the same as monogamy, regardless of homosexual or hetero.

I'm referring to monogamy that Moonglow mentioned. That is a far better way to avoid STDs than having a particular gender preference.

Best protection against Aids is as follow:

1) Don't have sex outside of marriage and marry someone trustworthy.
2) Don't use drugs
3) Don't get a blood transfusion with untested blood.

If you do those things, you are pretty much guarenteed not to get aids.

Monogamy or not, the act of men mounting each other has created a evil disease called AID's
You might as well just bind the text "I'm an ignorant rube" to one of the function keys on your keyboard and use that instead of bothering to type anything else in this thread, save yourself some time.

Forum List

Back