Would it surprise you….

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I’m not sure why Drumpf picked Mike Pence as his VP candidate. Its about as boring a pick as one can make; about as unremarkable governor as one can find; and just about as much of a bow to the ‘establishment’ as one can make. I doubt he gets one additional vote from a female or voter of color but he may shake a few of the “never trump” people loose.

My question in the title is about the criteria. There are likely dozens of GOP politicians who can deliver the same non-demographic. Why Pence?

I think, at some point, it will come out that he wanted two things; someone who is going to not embarrass himself or Trump (thus no Newt Gingrich); and above all else…someone noticeably shorter than himself.

I may be way off but if it comes out sometime after all of this is over (one way or the other) that it was a a matter of height…would it surprise you?

Are we talking about their heights standing up or lying down?

LOL Given the quality of decisions made by Trump and his staff on the plagairization of Michelle Obama's Convention speech, that would not surprise me that he decided his VP on that basis.

Pence are ultimate choise for Trump. And Trump pick up him or Kasich, last one are second ultimate choise and if Trump will he gets Kasich as VP off course.

Forum List

Back