Would black folks vote for this guy?

Why are whites so concerned about who we vote for? Why do whites always try suggesting who we should think like or vote for? Why do whites always think they can tell us who to vote for? Why should blacks vote libertarian?
We don’t. We know that 98% of ewe vote democrat!
That's because 100 percent of the republican platform don't address the issues we face.
Like what? And, if the fucking DemonRats are so fucking good at addressing yer issues why dew ewe still have issues?
Whites still have issues so maybe you need to think before you ask a question that I will feel is worthy of an answer.
Democrats have failed the black population. According to ewe you are still oppressed, picked on, and beset upon by the evil white people. Why don’t the DemonRats help ewe?

Bootney, far too many whites thinking like you have decided they are experts on being black.
Then, why would I ask the question?
You have spent days in another thread blaming a black guy for being murdered.
Blaming? All I did was point out that he made a mistake that likely cost him his life. You read way too much into it.
Monds is a libertarian, whites are libertarian too.
So?

He is running as a third party candidate. So why wasn't the question would people vote for this guy since he is a 3rd party candidate running to be a governor of a state?
Because, I am curious about what black folks think about a black guy who is running on a liberty platform. Is that wrong?

Why are whites so concerned about who we vote for? Why do whites always try suggesting who we should think like or vote for? Why do whites always think they can tell us who to vote for? Why should blacks vote libertarian?
That's because 100 percent of the republican platform don't address the issues we face.
Like what? And, if the fucking DemonRats are so fucking good at addressing yer issues why dew ewe still have issues?
Whites still have issues so maybe you need to think before you ask a question that I will feel is worthy of an answer.
Democrats have failed the black population. According to ewe you are still oppressed, picked on, and beset upon by the evil white people. Why don’t the DemonRats help ewe?

I remember when Obama was immaculated, back in January 2009. The black people were full of joy, just beaming. They thought their ships had come in, President B. Hussein O was going to deliver the goods for them.

The former don of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang failed them completely. After 8 years of Obamunism, Obama was a whole lot better off, rich and famous beyond belief. But the denizens of the American Ghetto still had a hard time, were still standing on the same street corners, drinking the same malt liquor and smoking the same newports in 2016 that they were in 2008

Would black folks vote for this guy?

Blacks vote on free shit and denigration of Whitey and that's it...Just admit it and lets move on.
8 Handouts Given To Whites

You agree with me that handouts are bullshit, right?

Right, so why be tied to only one alternative to that platform? What is wrong with the Libertarian option? Just looking for some perspective. I am not trying to tell you or anyone else how to vote.

I know that a largely disproportionate percentage of black men are in jail because of the so-called "War on Drugs" (a war we have clearly lost as a nation).
War on Drugs Statistics

Monds Platform - Scrap the War on Drugs

That's something neither of the big two is bothering to consider.

Not telling you how to vote. Just looking for some perspective.

The practice of tossing a candidate of a certain race, sex, religion, etc. out to try to hook voters of that particular demographic group is patronizing and absurd. It is ridiculous to assume that group identity is the only factor of concern to any members of a demographic group.

Candidates should run on the policies and legislation they support and will further if elected, and on their records if they have one.

At least I won't have any racial problem deciding how to vote in the upcoming presidential election. I'm voting for the white guy with the better policies and record.:D

The practice of tossing a candidate of a certain race, sex, religion, etc. out to try to hook voters of that particular demographic group is patronizing and absurd. It is ridiculous to assume that group identity is the only factor of concern to any members of a demographic group.
Yet, we constantly hear from identity groups that they would like to see more people who look like them.

Candidates should run on the policies and legislation they support and will further if elected, and on their records if they have one.
I agree, but see above.

At least I won't have any racial problem deciding how to vote in the upcoming presidential election. I'm voting for the white guy with the better policies and record.
You're picking the white guy over the orange guy?
:laugh:

At least I won't have any racial problem deciding how to vote in the upcoming presidential election. I'm voting for the white guy with the better policies and record.:D

I actually agree. Donald J. Trump was chosen for his policies, the GOP wasn't trying to hook the Billionaire vote when they nominated him. In fact,people of his own class, billionaires, really don't care for The Donald.

In any event, This Monds fellow sounds like a legit candidate- he embraces the Liberalism Lite platform of the Libertarian Party. Was he really picked to bring the black vote to the LP?

Bootney, far too many whites thinking like you have decided they are experts on being black.
Then, why would I ask the question?
You have spent days in another thread blaming a black guy for being murdered.
Blaming? All I did was point out that he made a mistake that likely cost him his life. You read way too much into it.
Monds is a libertarian, whites are libertarian too.
So?

He is running as a third party candidate. So why wasn't the question would people vote for this guy since he is a 3rd party candidate running to be a governor of a state?
Because, I am curious about what black folks think about a black guy who is running on a liberty platform. Is that wrong?

Forget it. The only thing IM2 wants to hear from whites is: “Yes Massa IM2, you are always right.” and “I am white and I suck. I eat my own stinking whitey shit and I kiss your feet oh Exalted Black One”

He is a liar and a hypocrite and a pissy, whiney and angry windbag. Save your breath.

And what issues would those be?

Yet we constantly hear from dems how we must have a female president.....just because.

You went to public school.
And you didn't go to school.

No true.

But I could tell you were public schooled.

And whatever public schools I went to your stupid ass should have attended.

Monds may be able to get some votes in Georgia, but if Stacey Abrams couldn't win, he won't. There aren't that many black libertarians and the idea that less government is good has never worked for blacks because when whites talk about reducing government the reduction of our rights follows.

Monds may be able to get some votes in Georgia, but if Stacey Abrams couldn't win, he won't. There aren't that many black libertarians and the idea that less government is good has never worked for blacks because when whites talk about reducing government the reduction of our rights follows.
Thank you. Now I get it. THAT IS WHY I ASKED!!! And the concern for the rights of black people appears to be legitimate. Thanks again.

I would make one correction to a misconception you appear to have: libertarians are not necessarily for “less“ government. Libertarians are for limited government. There is a huge difference. By limited government, I mean that government power is limited. Black folks have often been the victims of too much government power.

Is there a way to promote liberty by limiting the power of government (as a guiding principle) while still protecting black folks?

I actually agree. Donald J. Trump was chosen for his policies, the GOP wasn't trying to hook the Billionaire vote when they nominated him. In fact,people of his own class, billionaires, really don't care for The Donald.

In any event, This Monds fellow sounds like a legit candidate- he embraces the Liberalism Lite platform of the Libertarian Party. Was he really picked to bring the black vote to the LP?
What is it about the REAL Liberal platform that attracted Monds, and why. Does he

Thank you. Now I get it. THAT IS WHY I ASKED!!! And the concern for the rights of black people appears to be legitimate. Thanks again.

I would make one correction to a misconception you appear to have: libertarians are not necessarily for “less“ government. Libertarians are for limited government. There is a huge difference. By limited government, I mean that government power is limited. Black folks have often been the victims of too much government power.

Is there a way to promote liberty by limiting the power of government (as a guiding principle) while still protecting black folks?

Bootney, whites are libertarian too, why didn't you ask about them? So your concern is not legit. And limited government has never been good for blacks either. Look Bootney, until whites like you and a lot of others here and across America drop their attitudes, nothing is going to promote true liberty for anyone of color and for women.

Bootney, whites are libertarian too, why didn't you ask about them? So your concern is not legit.
Because there are so few black libertarians. That’s why I asked on the race board.

What “concern” are you talking about?
Look Bootney, until whites like you and a lot of others here and across America drop their attitudes, nothing is going to promote true liberty for anyone of color and for women.
What attitude?

You went to public school.
And you didn't go to school.

No true.

But I could tell you were public schooled.

And whatever public schools I went to your stupid ass should have attended.

My my you sure are uppity and profane.

Another sure sign of public schooling.
Taz.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I don't care who you vote for... just so long as, in your mind, you vote for the person you are convinced is the better candidate...

In other words, vote for the guy with a "D" next to his name no matter how incompetent he is.

You mean the reduction of your handouts!

Forum List

Back