Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

.........Cuz Jimmy Carter has a way
of FUCKING up the USA!!!

Thank you, thank you.

Thank you very much.

I'll be here all week. Please tip your waitress.

Thank you.

Thank you.

which was 100 times not anywhere near as bad as the presidents after him did from reagan all the way up to Bush jr. I will except that tip and you are welcome.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Jimmy Carter's Presidency never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

He's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who can say that.

So much for "worthless" huh. So much for "the record" too.

Somehow the fact that you used to sing the Oscar Meyer song doesn't seem a whole heap of relevant here.

Carter's failed attack on Iran didn't kill a bunch of soldiers?

He didn't have an "attack on Iran".
He didn't launch an attack on anybody. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Panama, not LIbya, not Grenada, not Cuba, not Korea, not Vietnam....... nothing.

War is the ultimate human failure. And he's the only POTUS since Hoover to not get sucked into one.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You took them to school and handed their ass to them on a platter.ALMOST. I say almost cause how can you say our last great president Kennedy did? he tried to pull us out of vietnam and paid the price for it from the CIA. Carter was our last decent president we had because of all those excellent facts you mentioned.:clap:
He is failing, as you are, to admit the truth.

It's grade school level of history

wrong there lying troll,he has taken you to school same as i have and you are playing dodgeball like all carter haters do being a chickenshit coward ignoring that post of his that took you to school.:asshole:

you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are since you are so frustrated you cant counter his pesky facts.hee hee
pesky facts?

he's the worst Pres we ever had, hands fucking down.

Sorry to interrupt....but as a veteran under both the Carter, and Regan Administrations, I used to think that Carter was the worst President......Until Obama. Jimmy is off the hook for worst in my book now. Just sayin
Obama has that distinction all to himself.

then you obviously went on a deserted island all these years after carter got out of office then cause hate to break your heart son,but carter has nothing on all these other asshole mass murdering presidents starting with reagan all the way up to Bush that started wars in other countries.:rofl::rofl:
It must be painful being so naive.

Sorry to interrupt....but as a veteran under both the Carter, and Regan Administrations, I used to think that Carter was the worst President......Until Obama. Jimmy is off the hook for worst in my book now. Just sayin
Obama has that distinction all to himself.

then you obviously went on a deserted island all these years after carter got out of office then cause hate to break your heart son,but carter has nothing on all these other asshole mass murdering presidents starting with reagan all the way up to Bush that started wars in other countries.:rofl::rofl:
It must be painful being so naive.

to be an idiot who says carter was the worst ever,yeah that MUST be painful troll.

He didn't launch an attack on anybody. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Panama, not LIbya, not Grenada, not Cuba, not Korea, not Vietnam....... nothing.

War is the ultimate human failure. And he's the only POTUS since Hoover to not get sucked into one.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You took them to school and handed their ass to them on a platter.ALMOST. I say almost cause how can you say our last great president Kennedy did? he tried to pull us out of vietnam and paid the price for it from the CIA. Carter was our last decent president we had because of all those excellent facts you mentioned.:clap:
He is failing, as you are, to admit the truth.

It's grade school level of history

wrong there lying troll,he has taken you to school same as i have and you are playing dodgeball like all carter haters do being a chickenshit coward ignoring that post of his that took you to school.:asshole:

you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are since you are so frustrated you cant counter his pesky facts.hee hee
pesky facts?

he's the worst Pres we ever had, hands fucking down.

so says the paid troll who did THIS.below when shown post#33 of pogos that took you to school.,:lmao:
ignore.jpg

Jimmy Carter's Presidency never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

He's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who can say that.

So much for "worthless" huh. So much for "the record" too.

Somehow the fact that you used to sing the Oscar Meyer song doesn't seem a whole heap of relevant here.

What do you call sending our military into Iran, an air show?

That was an attempt to rescue American hostages. Not an "attack on Iran".

That attempt imploded. He stayed at it until he got it done via the Algiers Accords. Which was also not an "attack".

Carter sent our troops into Iran with orders to KILL Iranians FACT! Go ahead tell us how Carter ordered our troops to ask the Iranians to hand over our hostages peacefully so I can laugh in your dumb face. There I destroyed your entire Carter nonsense, go lick your wounds.

yep time for you to lick your wounds knowing you have been exposed to post LIES with your garbage nonsense that carter sent in troops with orders to kill Iranians.must suck ignoring facts that reagan and bush sabotoged peace talks with carter so carter would not get reelected and the CIA;s boy Reagan would start get the CIA back to their covert warsd starting wars with other countries when he brought in his boy William Casey to get the CIA back to their corrupt ways after Stansfield Turner cleaned up the CIA;s corruption.
:asshole:

the cry baby troll can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:biggrin:

Here is a crying towel to deal with your lies being exposed,:itsok::itsok:
giphy.gif

That attempt imploded. He stayed at it until he got it done via the Algiers Accords. Which was also not an "attack".

Carter sent our troops into Iran with orders to KILL Iranians FACT! Go ahead tell us how Carter ordered our troops to ask the Iranians to hand over our hostages peacefully so I can laugh in your dumb face. There I destroyed your entire Carter nonsense, go lick your wounds.

yep time for you to lick your wounds knowing you have been exposed to post LIES with your garbage nonsense that carter sent in troops with orders to kill Iranians.must suck ignoring facts that reagan and bush sabotoged peace talks with carter so carter would not get reelected and the CIA;s boy Reagan would start get the CIA back to their covert warsd starting wars with other countries when he brought in his boy William Casey to get the CIA back to their corrupt ways after Stansfield Turner cleaned up the CIA;s corruption.

the cry baby troll can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:biggrin:

^^^ this clown thinks Carter was going to rescue the hostages without firing a shot. Tune in next week when he claims the troops were not even armed. :cuckoo:

and thank you for all the other presidents AFTER him that fucked it 100 times WORSE.
:lol:

He made Reagan look like a fucking saint and hero.

After that, I don't necessarily disagree. Carter was just so surprisingly bad and worthless. :dunno:

hey stupid fuck,.reagan got us into the worst debt ever with a debt worse than ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED. "FACT: thinks for showing what a stupid fuck you are.:haha:

reagan was so great thats why he was this traiter to the american hostages:ahole-1:

Jimmy Carter's October Surprise Doubts

Without Reagan's Treason, Iran Would Not Be a Problem
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

dont take defeat so badly.:itsok:

Last edited:

^^^ this clown thinks Carter was going to rescue the hostages without firing a shot. Tune in next week when he claims the troops were not even armed. :cuckoo:

evade mode as always,you CLOWNS keep evading the pesky facts that pogo posted that prove all the other presidents AFTER him were 100 times worse.

evade mode as always,you CLOWNS keep evading the pesky facts that pogo posted that prove all the other presidents AFTER him were 100 times worse.

Goal Posts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new location.

posts# 27 here.
Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

and post#33 here.Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

love how you stupid fucks love these asshole murdering presidents from reagan all the way up to Obama who go and start wars with other countries and destroy america.
and love this fucking asshole TRAITER to americans.:banana::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Without Reagan's Treason, Iran Would Not Be a Problem

posts# 27 here.

:crybaby:

Forum List

Back