Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

save your energy, Jimmy! there's only one way to solve North Korea!

Jimmy Carter offers to talk peace with North Korea's Kim, says academic
Jimmy Carter needs to stay in his rocking chair and BUTT THE FUCK OUT.
Not sure why he thinks a failed president is needed. The man is a charitable saint but NK doesn't give a rat's ass what some feeble old American thinks.

True, so you shouldn't go.

Carter on the other hand got listened to seven years ago when he got that American citizen freed. And he got listened to in the '90s when he got them to freeze their nuke program.

How many imprisoned citizens did Rump get freed again? How many nuclear freezes?
Oh wait, that's right. Can't do that. Wouldn't sell to the knuckledraggers. And selling Numero Uno to the knuckledraggers is far more important than trivial shit like averting nuclear war.

As somebody in Congress just noted, that's the difference between having an adult in the White House and a petulant arrogant fuck. I'm uh, paraphrasing.

carter is a moron, his record proves it beyond all argument.

one of those brainwashed sheep that I just got done talking about
I remember JImmy Carter, asshole. We used to sing the Oscar Meyer/ Jimmy Carter song, Jimmy was so bad. Don't tell me I am brainwashed, motherfucker. Jimmy Carter was so bad, he made a mediocre constitutionalist ACTOR from California look like the second coming of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Jimmy Carter was fucking worthless.

Jimmy Carter's Presidency never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

He's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who can say that.

So much for "worthless" huh. So much for "the record" too.

Somehow the fact that you used to sing the Oscar Meyer song doesn't seem a whole heap of relevant here.

Carter's failed attack on Iran didn't kill a bunch of soldiers?

He didn't have an "attack on Iran".

What do you call sending our military into Iran, an air show?

That was an attempt to rescue American hostages. Not an "attack on Iran".

That attempt imploded. He stayed at it until he got it done via the Algiers Accords. Which was also not an "attack".

I remember JImmy Carter, asshole. We used to sing the Oscar Meyer/ Jimmy Carter song, Jimmy was so bad. Don't tell me I am brainwashed, motherfucker. Jimmy Carter was so bad, he made a mediocre constitutionalist ACTOR from California look like the second coming of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Jimmy Carter's Presidency never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

Somehow the fact that you used to sing the Oscar Meyer song doesn't seem a whole heap of relevant here.

He didn't launch an attack on anybody. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Panama, not LIbya, not Grenada, not Cuba, not Korea, not Vietnam....... nothing.

War is the ultimate human failure. And he's the only POTUS since Hoover to not get sucked into one.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You took them to school and handed their ass to them on a platter.ALMOST. I say almost cause how can you say our last great president Kennedy did? he tried to pull us out of vietnam and paid the price for it from the CIA. Carter was our last decent president we had because of all those excellent facts you mentioned.:clap:

JFK had the bay of pigs, and the inherited "advisers" in Vietnam.

The big picture remains, through FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, O'bama & Rump, the only one who avoided any kind of war altogether was --- Jimmy Carter.

Partisan hacks are invited to suck on that. With loud slurping noises.

So much for "worthless" huh.
so you forgot the failed rescue attempt that he quarter assed that got our men killed, dragged through the streets and hung from bridges.

rot in hell

So you are new to English.

Take ESL.
History is not your friend

He didn't launch an attack on anybody. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Panama, not LIbya, not Grenada, not Cuba, not Korea, not Vietnam....... nothing.

War is the ultimate human failure. And he's the only POTUS since Hoover to not get sucked into one.

You took them to school and handed their ass to them on a platter.ALMOST. I say almost cause how can you say our last great president Kennedy did? he tried to pull us out of vietnam and paid the price for it from the CIA. Carter was our last decent president we had because of all those excellent facts you mentioned.:clap:
He is failing, as you are, to admit the truth.

It's grade school level of history

What do you call sending our military into Iran, an air show?

That was an attempt to rescue American hostages. Not an "attack on Iran".

That attempt imploded. He stayed at it until he got it done via the Algiers Accords. Which was also not an "attack".

Carter sent our troops into Iran with orders to KILL Iranians FACT! Go ahead tell us how Carter ordered our troops to ask the Iranians to hand over our hostages peacefully so I can laugh in your dumb face. There I destroyed your entire Carter nonsense, go lick your wounds.

He's done it before.

>> Carter said all the North Korean officials he had met, including the former leader Kim Il-sung, had told him that all they wanted were direct talks with the US to negotiate a peace treaty to replace the uneasy ceasefire reached at the end of the 1950-53 Korean war.

Attempts to pressure the North into abandoning its nuclear and ballistic missile programmes will fail for as long as the regime believes its survival is at stake, Carter wrote.

“The next step should be for the United States to offer to send a high-level delegation to Pyongyang for peace talks or to support an international conference including North and South Korea, the United States and China, at a mutually acceptable site.”

Carter’s brand of gentle diplomacy has won concessions from the North Koreans before.

In 1994, during Bill Clinton’s presidency, he persuaded Kim Il-sung to freeze his country’s nuclear programme in a deal that may have averted conflict with the US.

In August 2010, he secured the release of Aijalon Gomes, an American who had been sentenced to eight years in prison for entering North Korea illegally. <<​

Pretty sad when your head of state is so incompetent that the novagenarian guy before the last guy before the last guy before the last guy before the last guy before the last guy has to volunteer with "if you can't do it, I will"..

Yeah, how'd that work out in the long run. Carter didn't get anything that held, what makes you think he could now?

Sorry to interrupt....but as a veteran under both the Carter, and Regan Administrations, I used to think that Carter was the worst President......Until Obama. Jimmy is off the hook for worst in my book now. Just sayin
Obama has that distinction all to himself.

then you obviously went on a deserted island all these years after carter got out of office then cause hate to break your heart son,but carter has nothing on all these other asshole mass murdering presidents starting with reagan all the way up to Bush that started wars in other countries.:rofl::rofl:

I would rather send Dennis Rodman than Jimmy Carter.

Rodman's a fool, but he has better sense than Jimmy Carter, who was the worst president in history until Barack Obama.

And, at least Ronman and the Fat Goofy Fuck could talk basketball and pussy. Jimmy Carter doesn't know shit about either.

another stupid fuck who has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system and the CIA controlled media that carter was so horrible.:haha:

Pogo took you trolls to school earlier same as i have on this thread that all presidents starting with reagan all the way up to Bush jr were 100 times worse than carter.:itsok:

.........Cuz Jimmy Carter has a way
of FUCKING up the USA!!!

Thank you, thank you.

Thank you very much.

I'll be here all week. Please tip your waitress.

Thank you.

Thank you.

JFK had the bay of pigs, and the inherited "advisers" in Vietnam.

The big picture remains, through FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, O'bama & Rump, the only one who avoided any kind of war altogether was --- Jimmy Carter.

Partisan hacks are invited to suck on that. With loud slurping noises.

and the carter haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are knowing they cant counter those pesky little facts.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

This is what all the carter haters have done on this entire thread everytime they have been taken to school by us that all the presidents from reagan all the way up to Bush Jr were 100 times far more dangerous and worse to america than carter ever was.:lmao::rofl:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

He is failing, as you are, to admit the truth.

It's grade school level of history

wrong there lying troll,he has taken you to school same as i have and you are playing dodgeball like all carter haters do being a chickenshit coward ignoring that post of his that took you to school.:asshole:

you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are since you are so frustrated you cant counter his pesky facts.hee hee

Forum List

Back