Will Xi Jinping join Putin & Kim Jong-un in Vladivostok to create a new “New World Order”?

Will Xi Jinping shock the world and join Putin & Kim Jong-un in their “war council” in Vladivostok? Let’s face it, just Putin & Kim conspiring together right now mostly just emphasizes Putin’s failure to crush Ukraine. They will need more help to defeat the U.S., NATO, Japan, South Korea & the rest of the so-called “democratic world.” What would you do?

I think they definitely need XiJinping to beat back those cunning Westerners and their Ukrainian jackals! Heck, did you notice that even that hopeless retard Biden is already trying to “turn” … Vietnam? We can’t wait any longer, we must unite. We must act now or we won’t have a nation left … or any group of totalitarian nations with a chance to beat the corrupt liberals and “democrats” in America.

Fortunately, these marvelous dictators still have a genuine secret weapon — besides useless nuclear weapons. They have … Donald Trump!

People are saying Donald’s private jet is getting restocked for a long trip … maybe to Vladivostok! That would really “own” those black & Jewish prosecutors and all those Mormon FBI “Deep Staters”!

In the first few minutes of this video we can see into the soul of this man, our hero, our own authoritarian-loving ex-President, who rightly admires the “brilliance”, “strength”, and “dominance” of these virile dictators. The “real” Donald Trump truly is drawn to “strong men” like himself, men like these “dictators for life.” But of course our Donald hates violence and loves freedom, and his actions are always perfectly legal.

Is Trump jealous he was not invited? Could he really go there without violating his parole here? Could he seek asylum in lovely Vladivostok, or build a new Mar-a-Largo on Hainan Island?

/s

China is not in favor of N-Korea's policy nor it's leader. Putin is factually further aggravating the CPC with his N-Korea policy on top of his inability (militarily&politically) to bring the Ukraine-war to an end.

That all three are looking forward to Trump "winning" is understood.

BTW, humor doesn't really work if the content of the "joke" doesn't really add up.

Last edited:
Because you start with smart arsery, it proves you are clueless and are as ignorant as they come. Either that or you're one of their shills? Which one are you?

Using MSM to mask what really goes on. Gullibility must be your strongest suit.

No fucking clue have you? Ever heard of Klaus Schwab's Global Youth Leader program? I'd say not, due to your lack of knowledge of what goes on.
Interesting to see how Trudeau, Macron are graduates, look at how fucked up their countries are. But you wouldn't even consider that as a coincidence either, hey?

Listen very carefully to what your brother says...

Still clueless, aren't you? Biden and Hunter have been paid under the table by many. China is one of them, what is their choice of governance? The U.N is not comminist controlled, however, Klaus Schwab comes from a bloodline of nazis, hint hint. You need to educate yourself and stop filling your head with MSM bullshit.

:auiqs.jpg: The IMF has created its own CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) for the intellectually lame. The IMF is in the same basket of rotten eggs as the WEF, yes, with the CBDC's they can. It is centralised currency that can be programmed. The way China is being run with its Social Credit System.
Being a digital currency, it can be tracked, every single transaction you make is recorded, no more anonymity such as discrete 'cash' transactions. You are forced to spend and to never save. If you say, do, step out of line for anything, your account can be reduced or funds removed completely.
So yes, they can.

Now the bullshit in the video is that the financial crashes are designed to happen, not that it's something that just occurs like you think it does.

The thing is, you joke about this. I wonder how the Rothschild's banking family cartel makes its trillions, and who are they, Jewish Zionists perhaps?

You really are a lunatic who knows nothing about world finance and confuses rightwing paranoid obsessions with reality.

You said the IMF has its own digital currency. You could not be more wrong. The IMF does not have a Central Bank Digital Currency — or any currency of its own. The WEF has even less in the way of expertise on the subject. It has nothing but yearly discussions at Davos and yearly reports broadly dealing with the subject. If you are confusing CBDCs with IMF Special Drawing Rights you are even more ignorant than I thought, as SDRs are also not currencies but just reserve assets. CBDCs are today only being experimented with by government central banks, and in fact are nothing but digital Chinese yuan, South African Rand, etc. Of course digitalization of transactions has long been a fact of life, as have credit cards.

In this as in every area your video goes wild, talking about chips embedded under people’s skin, authoritarian Chinese-style social credit systems, etc.

You are a first class fool, a second-class conspiracy theorist, and apparently a third-class anti-Semite, possibly once or twice removed.

China is not in favor of N-Korea's policy nor it's leader. Putin is factually further aggravating the CPC with his N-Korea policy on top of his inability (militarily&politically) to bring the Ukraine-war to an end.

That all three are looking forward to Trump "winning" is understood.

BTW, humor doesn't really work if the content of the "joke" doesn't really add up.
Well, I confess even my wife & daughter say I have a terrible sense of humor …

My problem — I am firmly convinced — is I’m just too damn subtle. I’m so clever I even confuse myself.

I was terribly disappointed the part about how Trump might join all three of them at the recently concluded Vladivostok meeting didn’t get the attention I hoped for from our regular Trumptards.

:dunno:

:dance:

Last edited:
You really are a lunatic who knows nothing about world finance and confuses rightwing paranoid obsessions with reality.
The only lunatic is you.

The IMF doesn't have CBDC? Did you do your homework before you sprayed bullshit everywhere typing?

It appears you've shown your clueless colours, once again!
:laughing0301:

The WEF has even less in the way of expertise on the subject. It has nothing but yearly discussions at Davos and yearly reports broadly dealing with the subject. If you are confusing CBDCs with IMF Special Drawing Rights you are even more ignorant than I thought, as SDRs are also not currencies but just reserve assets. CBDCs are today only being experimented with by government central banks, and in fact are nothing but digital Chinese yuan, South African Rand, etc. Of course digitalization of transactions has long been a fact of life, as have credit cards.

In this as in every area your video goes wild, talking about chips embedded under people’s skin, authoritarian Chinese-style social credit systems, etc.
You still have no idea, have you? WEF is the architect of it from one perspective. What do stupidly wealthy people desire when they have more money than they know what to do with? They desire control and power over others. This is why Klaus invites the fuckers to Davos to discuss how to fuck over everyone that will be left in the world. You need to step out of your time capsule and wake up, it is the complete removal of paper money. Credit/debit cards still could provide you with cash advancements at an inflated interest rate or the withdrawal of your own funds.
CBDC's is a completely different beast. It will be centrally controlled, it isn't a physical thing being digital. The WEF, IMF, and all the other 3 letter agencies are vying for the conditions China is currently living under, that is their vision of NWO. Heavily depopulate and enslave the rest.

Global economy is âout of balanceâ says World Economic Forum Founder The Future of Money

No!!, Not at all. WEF has nothing to do with it....:auiqs.jpg:

The only lunatic is you.

The IMF doesn't have CBDC? Did you do your homework before you sprayed bullshit everywhere typing?

It appears you've shown your clueless colours, once again!
:laughing0301:

You still have no idea, have you? WEF is the architect of it from one perspective. What do stupidly wealthy people desire when they have more money than they know what to do with? They desire control and power over others. This is why Klaus invites the fuckers to Davos to discuss how to fuck over everyone that will be left in the world. You need to step out of your time capsule and wake up, it is the complete removal of paper money. Credit/debit cards still could provide you with cash advancements at an inflated interest rate or the withdrawal of your own funds.
CBDC's is a completely different beast. It will be centrally controlled, it isn't a physical thing being digital. The WEF, IMF, and all the other 3 letter agencies are vying for the conditions China is currently living under, that is their vision of NWO. Heavily depopulate and enslave the rest.

Global economy is âout of balanceâ says World Economic Forum Founder The Future of Money

No!!, Not at all. WEF has nothing to do with it....:auiqs.jpg:

Oh my. Do you want to buy a Bridge I’m selling in Brooklyn?

This is not an IMF adopted CBDC. It is not even an IMF adopted plan for one. It is a totally private crypto plan being proposed by a separate private organization that has no relation to the IMF. You’ve been suckered into buying its hype as well as the paranoia pushed by the video creator — but that is not all.

The “plan” is not even for a usable investment instrument like private Bitcoins or government legal tender, cash, or a “digital wallet” in any form. It is proposed only as an encrypted computer unit of value usable only (if ever accepted) in the protocol for international exchanges of possible future national CBDCs.

What's the Deal With the New 'Unicoin' International CBDC

Digital Currency Monetary Authority - InfluenceWatch

Last edited:
This is not an IMF adopted CBDC. It is not even an IMF adopted plan for one. It is a totally private crypto plan being proposed by a separate private organization that has no relation to the IMF. You’ve been suckered into buying its hype as well as the paranoia pushed by the video creator — but that is not all.
:auiqs.jpg: And where did you get that idea from, a box of Puffed Wheat?

So who do banks answer to, other than their shareholders? Central Banks. Who do Central Banks answer to? IMF.

"Totally private cryptos" !!!!! :laughing0301:

IMF Search Results

The “plan” is not even for a usable investment instrument like private Bitcoins or government legal tender, cash, or a “digital wallet” in any form. It is proposed only as an encrypted computer unit of value usable only (if ever accepted) in the protocol for international exchanges of possible future national CBDCs.
So you finally did some homework. Good for you.

The whole idea of CBDCs is control, transparency, and the loss of anonymity.

Central Bank Digital Currency

The Reserve Bank is actively researching central bank digital currency (CBDC) as a complement to existing forms of money.

The Reserve Bank currently issues two forms of money:

physical money in the form of banknotes, which can be used by households and businesses to make payments, and
digital money in the form of balances held in accounts that commercial banks and some other types of financial institutions can hold at the Reserve Bank to settle payment obligations between each other.

A CBDC would be a new digital form of money issued by the Reserve Bank. It could be designed for retail (or general purpose) use, which would be like a digital version of banknotes that is essentially universally accessible, or for wholesale use, where it is accessible only to a more limited range of wholesale market participants for use in wholesale payment and settlement systems.

A CBDC could potentially support a number of the Bank's policy objectives, including safeguarding public trust in money and promoting efficiency, safety, resilience and innovation in payment systems and financial market infrastructures.

Our research has been looking at various possible use cases, exploring the potential benefits, opportunities and challenges associated with CBDC, and examining how a CBDC could be designed and developed if a decision was ever taken to implement one. Distributed ledger technology (DLT) is one possible technology platform we have been exploring that could be used to implement a CBDC. We have been collaborating with external parties on this research and will continue to do so.

Well, I confess even my wife & daughter say I have a terrible sense of humor …

My problem — I am firmly convinced — is I’m just too damn subtle. I’m so clever I even confuse myself.

I was terribly disappointed the part about how Trump might join all three of them at the recently concluded Vladivostok meeting didn’t get the attention I hoped for from our regular Trumptards.

:dunno:

:dance:
You mix up the the meeting between China and Russia in regards to the Eastern-Economic-Forum (EEF) at Vladivostok on September 12-15th, which Xi did not attend - and the Kim&Putin tryst on September 13th - which Xi also did not attend.

It would have stayed humorous - via e.g. forwarding that Trump broke into tears upon having been informed, that Putin&Kim had cancelled his room reservation in Vladivostok, and Xi refusing to take a collect call from him.

:auiqs.jpg: And where did you get that idea from, a box of Puffed Wheat?

So who do banks answer to, other than their shareholders? Central Banks. Who do Central Banks answer to? IMF.

"Totally private cryptos" !!!!! :laughing0301:

IMF Search Results

So you finally did some homework. Good for you.

The whole idea of CBDCs is control, transparency, and the loss of anonymity.
I didn’t have to link to anything to know you are, and always have been, full of shit on this complicated matter.

As I said you have no idea of what you are talking about, probably because you are young and inexperienced and of course have watched too many crazy internet videos by “sky is falling” types. Too much Alex Jones too.

I see you are now just going back to asserting your paranoid and conspiratorial opinions on this and related issues … and of course insulting me.

Lastly, your long quote from the Central Bank of Australia says absolutely nothing that is not generally known — I note it is neither hysterical in tone nor in any way supports your conspiracy theories.

I didn’t have to link to anything to know you are, and always have been, full of shit on this complicated matter.
There's no need to do the reverse psychology thing here. We all know that it's YOU, who is full of shit and has no fucking idea of what is going on in the world. Anything contrary to your beliefs is and always will be bullshit because you cannot and will not accept anything other than MSM and the bullshit purveyed by the WH which gives you your perception. Have you ever done any critical thinking for and by yourself in your life?

"Complicated matter"? :auiqs.jpg: What's so complicated about it? Oh, that's right. Nothing is wrong in the world, nothing happens intentionally, it's all just coincidental. You only make it "complicated" because your perspective differs from mine. You don't want to connect any dots, because you had troubles as a child connecting them when drawing, hey?

As I said you have no idea of what you are talking about, probably because you are young and inexperienced and of course have watched too many crazy internet videos by “sky is falling” types. Too much Alex Jones too.
Yeah, you are one of their shills, hey? You'd be the one to say the world is made of colourful rainbows and unicorns farting fairyfloss. Conspiracy theories only live in the minds of people who don't have the ability to see through the bullshit which creates their blindfold.

I see you are now just going back to asserting your paranoid and conspiratorial opinions on this and related issues … and of course insulting me.
Let's see, who started with the insults?
I sense a bit of 'Butthurt' going on.

So you're confusing yourself with facts from official sites, and facts that correlate with others. It's not surprising you can't work out that all of the latter go hand-in-hand. But that your disability, because of your inability to connect the dots.

Lastly, your long quote from the Central Bank of Australia says absolutely nothing that is not generally known — I note it is neither hysterical in tone nor in any way supports your conspiracy theories.
Is that because you just read the highlighted headings and summaries on the first page?

It's obvious you also lack the attention to detail side of things. Did you miss this link? Yes, of course you did. Because of the statement you made.

https://www.rba.gov.au/payments-and...or-digital-finance-innovation-white-paper.pdf

As stated before...
"Conspiracy theories only live in the minds of people who don't have the ability to see through the bullshit which creates their blindfold."

IOW, can't critically think for themselves. As they tend to only believe the narratives from MSM.

butt-hurt-critical.gif

Tom Paine 1949's reading

Interesting, I can't find anywhere, where the OP has any of those mentioned stated a "New World Order". Only opinions by others.

However...

But when some do take things out of context and claim that Xi and Putin are concocting a New World Order, it is far from what the actual EU/US/Western alliance version is.
Is it that the BRICS alliance is the NWO (the different version) of the Orwellian '1984' version the EU/US/Western alliance is vying for?

Forum List

Back