Women of America unite.....

Actually "women of America" finally have a voice in the legal system after being abused and tortured mentally and physically and humiliated by liberal men for half a century. Women have a "heartbeat law" to protect them from being victims of vicious aggressive men who often force them mentally or physically into the worst scenario of their lives by hiring someone to kill the life inside them. Abortion ain't about women's empowerment but rather liberal men's power over them. Maybe the heartbeat law won't solve women's enslavement by liberal men but it's a start.

It is right-wing so-called "men" who have been forcing women to do their bidding for centuries, not "liberal men." Women don't get any protection from "heartbeat" laws. Please provide a link that proves that most women who have abortions are forced to do so by some male. Most women decide for themselves, make the appointments themselves, are helped by other women, and travel to appointments by themselves or with a friend or relative. The thing that you hate is that women make their own decisions, so you have to construct and spread this "evil man" fantasy, which does not allow for any situation in which a man tries to force a woman to continue a pregnancy or is not present at all.

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.

Thank you!

Science came up with the term "fetus" as a means of describing a "phase" in development. If 'development' is to large a word for you, then use the word "growth'.
And that growth might lead to the development of a human being. Then again it might not, that's life.

In your fantasy it's murder, murder requires a person a citizen; sorry but a fetus doesn't qualify. And you're the last person to be a judge, you're way too emotional about this. It doesn't even concern you. You've made your choice let other women make theirs.
The baby was alive and growing, then you KILLED it in a barbaric procedure called abortion.

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.

So let me get this straight. You are outraged by this law in Texas, but had no problem when Biden got in and reversed Trump's policy that schools not be forced to allow guys in dresses to compete in female athletics that would rob real girls of their rightfully deserved trophies and potential college scholarships? That didn't bother you, huh?

My body--my choice only applies to women wanting abortions, but you leftists certainly changed your tune when government and industry demands if you want to work here, you must take an experimental vaccine against your will. All of a sudden it's my body--government and industries choice.

I think you need to step back and determine where your outrage should be aimed at.

In your fantasy it's murder, murder requires a person a citizen; sorry but a fetus doesn't qualify. And you're the last person to be a judge, you're way too emotional about this. It doesn't even concern you. You've made your choice let other women make theirs.
38 states say you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back