Women of America unite.....

A clever way to make money. . . in Texas...

1630992800940.png

Biden Admin wants private businesses to fire women who choose not to get vaccinated.

Biden Admin lets creepy men pee in our daughters' rest rooms.

Biden Admin lets biological men compete against women competing in women's sports to achieve their life's dream of winning fairly while competing against other women.

Biden Admin supports drafting women for combat.*

Biden Admin stranded American and allied women in Afghanistan to face an uncertain fate with Taliban barbarians Biden Admin empowered.

Biden Admin is a threat to American women.

* New legislation would require women, like men, to sign up for potential draft
Biden Admin Issues Directive Allowing Rape of Minor Females, In Contrast to Normal Policy Placing Minors Into Protective HHS Custody

Biden administration will allow Afghan children to stay with the adult they arrived with in the US - after State Department warned men are bringing in underage brides

• President Joe Biden's administration will allow Afghan children to stay with the adult they arrived with in the United States
  • CNN reported Wednesday that the Department of Health and Human Services put out new guidance to avoid separating minors from caregivers
  • The report comes after the Associated Press reported that a number of Afghan men entered the U.S. with underage 'brides'
  • Typically, minors who don't arrive with their parents are put into HHS custody until a 'sponsor' is deemed worthy
'Intake staff at Fort McCoy reported multiple cases of minor females who presented as "married" to adult Afghan men

Typically, minors who don't arrive with their parents - even if they come to the U.S. with an aunt, uncle or sibling - are put into HHS custody until a 'sponsor' is deemed worthy.

In the case of Afghan refugees, the Office of Refugee Resettlement - which is part of HHS - is allowing the children to stay with the adults they arrived with, even if they're not the kids' parents, CNN said.

What bullshit. As a woman who spent 20 years, marching and voting for abortion rights, for you to claim our hard won rights were "abuse by liberal men", shows the level of your stupidity and craven ignorance.

Abortion isn't about women's "empowerment". It's giving us control of our own bodies, biology and the size of our families. Women have been having abortions as long as they've been having babies, and banning the procedure means that women will start dying again. Bleeding out in hospital emergency rooms from botched back alley procedures, or self abortion attempts. That ended overnight when Roe became law.

We're not going back to that. The women of the United States will not go back to that. To having to leave the country to get a safe, hospital abortion. To having rich women being able to obtain abortions, and poor women dying in back alley illegal abortions.
> Abortion isn't about women's "empowerment". It's giving us control of our own bodies

The fetus has its own unique DNA. Therefore, it is not part of your body. Your body is a temporary host for this other human being.

You throw around the word "science" a lot. You should learn to practice what you preach.

How about doing the responsible thing, and using contraception so that you don't have to kill a human being?

> Abortion isn't about women's "empowerment". It's giving us control of our own bodies

The fetus has its own unique DNA. Therefore, it is not part of your body. Your body is a temporary host for this other human being.

You throw around the word "science" a lot. You should learn to practice what you preach.

How about doing the responsible thing, and using contraception so that you don't have to kill a human being?

The ignorance of men on the effectiveness of contraception knows no bounds.

What part of ONE WOMAN IN FOUR WILL HAVE AN ABORTION IN HER LIFETIME ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING???????

Women have already decided that we are NOT going to allow men to control our bodies, EVER AGAIN. We will not see out sisters or our daughters bleeding out in emergency rooms from botched back alley abortions EVER AGAIN.

Make no mistake. Our bodies, our choice, our rights. REPUBLICAN WOMEN HAVE ABORTIONS TOO. SO DO EVANGELICALS. ALL WOMEN WILL VOTE TO PRESERVE OUR RIGHTS.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG, DON'T HAVE ONE.

In your fantasy it's murder, murder requires a person a citizen; sorry but a fetus doesn't qualify. And you're the last person to be a judge, you're way too emotional about this. It doesn't even concern you. You've made your choice let other women make theirs.

Are you suggesting I can kill illegal aliens at will? And what about permanent residents with a green card? They're not citizens either.

But, then, the left has always supported killing non-citizens; they have promoted bringing them up to the border for execution by the Mexican cartels for decades. That and the rape of women and children, sex slavery, human trafficking.

There have always been, and will always be abortions. My girlfriend got hers two years before Roe vs. Wade.

The wealthy will travel to places where the procedure is legal and the poor girl will say: "Stomp on my stomach and we'll say that I fell down the stairs."
Apparently your mother, though, was pro life.

What bullshit. As a woman who spent 20 years, marching and voting for abortion rights, for you to claim our hard won rights were "abuse by liberal men", shows the level of your stupidity and craven ignorance.

Abortion isn't about women's "empowerment". It's giving us control of our own bodies, biology and the size of our families. Women have been having abortions as long as they've been having babies, and banning the procedure means that women will start dying again. Bleeding out in hospital emergency rooms from botched back alley procedures, or self abortion attempts. That ended overnight when Roe became law.

We're not going back to that. The women of the United States will not go back to that. To having to leave the country to get a safe, hospital abortion. To having rich women being able to obtain abortions, and poor women dying in back alley illegal abortions.

Women have control over their bodies until it's not just their body but is a shared residence. If you don't want to have a baby, don't have sex.

I have a house in the country. There's no law at all (and no mortgage) that would prevent me from burning it to the ground. But if I rent a room to someone else, I can't burn it. Now it's a shared residence.

Women have already decided that we are NOT going to allow men to control our bodies, EVER AGAIN. We will not see out sisters or our daughters bleeding out in emergency rooms from botched back alley abortions EVER AGAIN.
Now that one made me bust out laughing. Seriously? You're not going to see your daughters bleeding out in an emergency room? You'd rather see them bleeding out on the floor of an abortion clinic?

You fucking hypocritical murdering POS.

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.

Go women! Republicans must be driven out of female reproduction rights!

1631144030878.png

Unfortunately we have gone back to that in Texas and will in several other states that will pass laws like the one in Texas.

Rich women will come to states like mine that has laws that keeps abortion legal and safe no matter what any judge in DC or what any other state does.

What part of being human is missing in an unborn baby?

No one says the a fetus isn’t human. We’re saying it’s not a person nor does it have any rights.

The whole anti-abortion movement is not about saving unborn children, it’s about punishing and controlling women who keep insisting that they have rights. If this was about saving children, you’d be worried about the high rate of infant mortality in the USA. Instead you want to punish and jail poor women who get pregnant and can’t afford to have a baby, or women whose health is endangered by pregnancy.

These laws don’t affect rich women. Rich women will just go to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal and have a safe, legal abortion just as they have always done. Poor women will bear the consequences and the deaths this law will cause.

Right wingers believe that the availability of birth control and abortion makes women “immoral”, as if women get pregnant all by themselves. There is no similar requirement on their behalf that men behave in a “moral” way. I guess they forgotten about all of those orphanages and homes for unwed mothers that existed prior to Roe versus Wade.

Every other first world country and even second world countries in the world are making safe legal abortions more available to women, not banning them. Only he worst kind of right wing authoritarian dictatorships ban abortions.

More proof that the Republican party is a fascist anti-democratic authoritarian right wing party which cares little for the American people or their values.

No one says the a fetus isn’t human. We’re saying it’s not a person nor does it have any rights.

The whole anti-abortion movement is not about saving unborn children, it’s about punishing and controlling women who keep insisting that they have rights. If this was about saving children, you’d be worried about the high rate of infant mortality in the USA. Instead you want to punish and jail poor women who get pregnant and can’t afford to have a baby, or women whose health is endangered by pregnancy.

These laws don’t affect rich women. Rich women will just go to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal and have a safe, legal abortion just as they have always done. Poor women will bear the consequences and the deaths this law will cause.

Right wingers believe that the availability of birth control and abortion makes women “immoral”, as if women get pregnant all by themselves. There is no similar requirement on their behalf that men behave in a “moral” way. I guess they forgotten about all of those orphanages and homes for unwed mothers that existed prior to Roe versus Wade.

Every other first world country and even second world countries in the world are making safe legal abortions more available to women, not banning them. Only he worst kind of right wing authoritarian dictatorships ban abortions.

More proof that the Republican party is a fascist anti-democratic authoritarian right wing party which cares little for the American people or their values.
Shut up you ignoramus. YOU condone murder of innocent babies and have the nerve to claim the right cares not for people or values? Personal responsibility makes you break out in hives doesn’t it?

What part of ONE WOMAN IN FOUR WILL HAVE AN ABORTION IN HER LIFETIME ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING???????

Make no mistake. Our bodies, our choice, our rights. REPUBLICAN WOMEN HAVE ABORTIONS TOO. SO DO EVANGELICALS. ALL WOMEN WILL VOTE TO PRESERVE OUR RIGHTS.

> The ignorance of men on the effectiveness of contraception knows no bounds.

I have a lifetime of successful results with contraception. When I wanted to have a child, my wife and I stopped using contraception, and we got pregnant in one month the first time, the second month the second time. Never got pregnant otherwise.

Coincidentally, I just gave my son some condoms tonight for good reason.

The only one ignorant here is you.

Most abortions are completely elective and the result of people making bad choices. Life is full of choices, and choices have consequences. Pregnancy is an unsurprising outcome from having unprotected sex.

You claimed that abortion was about women's right to control their own bodies. The fetus has different DNA, and is therefore not part of the woman's body. It shares DNA from the mother and father.

Above you say, "Our bodies, our choice, our rights." Meanwhile, you are on here advocating mask and vaccination requirements. You are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Your arguments about republicans and evangelicals are irrelevant to me. I am not religious, and although I am hard-core right wing, my opinion on abortion is about protecting the most defenseless and innocent among us, not politics nor religion. My opinion is based on Science and being humane.

Use contraception so you don't have to kill a baby!

Last edited:
Isaiah 1:4

Woe to the sinful nation,
a people whose guilt is great,
a brood of evildoers,
children given to corruption!
They have forsaken the Lord;
they have spurned the Holy One of Israel
and turned their backs on him.

WHY!! do we do these things??

and now us.

Last edited:
Which is more based on fiction then on Reality.

Back in Real World, tens of thousands of male students lost their university education and a chance for a good career over unproved accusations.

As a 74 yo you should thank the Patriarchy that your generation had it much better. I am 52 yo -- our generation also had great time in college.

Your choice is when you decide to have sex, Dipshit.

After that, your choice involves murder of your baby.

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.

Biden killed 13 American soldiers. Meanwhile illegals are living in extremely poor conditions on the border while children are sexually abused. btw, Chicago is on pace to have its highest annual murder tally in a quarter century, mostly blacks and no one cares. BLM anyone?

Forum List

Back