Woman Shoots Up A KFC. Take A Guess...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
When the employee forgot to put a napkin, and fork in the bag with the customers order... Said customer did what anyone else would do. Started shooting..!

"According to employees, a customer (adult African American female) in the drive-thru lane became agitated and verbally abusive. After the customer received her drinks and food, a gunshot from inside the vehicle struck a store window."

Woman shoots at KFC drive-thru over missing fork and napkin: report

While we're all familiar with tho old saw about "location, location, location..." This one takes the cake.
"The subject driving a white Mercedes Benz then left the scene driving at a high rate of speed going south on Boone Station Road."
You just can't make this shit up...

They will have to close the whole chain for a day to have sensitivity training :04:

37pn1l.jpg

~S~

Hey, the lady is driving a white Mercedes. You might question the color of her car but there's no doubt she has high standards. So of course she was going to start shooting when she didn't get a fork and a napkin. That order taker should have known better.

I rather doubt it was over a napkin and utensil, but the article states it was, but I doubt it.

Colonel Sanders has done more for the blacks than Abraham Lincoln ever did.

When the employee forgot to put a napkin, and fork in the bag with the customers order... Said customer did what anyone else would do. Started shooting..!

"According to employees, a customer (adult African American female) in the drive-thru lane became agitated and verbally abusive. After the customer received her drinks and food, a gunshot from inside the vehicle struck a store window."

While we're all familiar with tho old saw about "location, location, location..." This one takes the cake.
"The subject driving a white Mercedes Benz then left the scene driving at a high rate of speed going south on Boone Station Road."

What are we supposed to guess about?

Its no mystery that far too many people are able to buy guns who shouldn’t have them.

Well... "Original", or "Extra Crispy" of course...

Well... "Original", or "Extra Crispy" of course...

Hmmm…. Wow…derailing your own thread. Nice.

Its no mystery that far too many people are able to buy guns who shouldn’t have them.

Shall not be infringed.

Shall not be infringed.
Its infringed all the time.

Shall not be infringed.

I know, that's why we need a revolution to take our country back.

Shall not be infringed.

Well, you get right on that…and meanwhile, we’ll continue to have morons shooting up restaurants

Shall not be infringed.

Well, you get right on that…and meanwhile, we’ll continue to have morons shooting up restaurants

I know this is a waste of time and bandwidth, but I'll ask again what law would prevent this?
Isn't it already against the law to shoot up a restaurant, school, retail store?

Shall not be infringed.

I know this is a waste of time and bandwidth, but I'll ask again what law would prevent this?
Isn't it already against the law to shoot up a restaurant, school, retail store?
You'll never get a straight answer.

Shall not be infringed.

I know. I just wanted it on the record.

They want us all to be defenseless and controlled by their police state.

And we just sit here.

Shall not be infringed.

Sort of like what we’re supposed to be guessing at.

As for the question I was asked, prevention is a false premise. Mitigation is all that is left with the 2nd Amendment…and its never going away because “guns are a way of life” in some places where no life losers have a message that resonates.

That will learn those lazy workers

Forum List

Back