Woman Shoots Up A KFC. Take A Guess...

Its infringed all the time.

I know, that's why we need a revolution to take our country back.

Well, you get right on that…and meanwhile, we’ll continue to have morons shooting up restaurants

I know this is a waste of time and bandwidth, but I'll ask again what law would prevent this?
Isn't it already against the law to shoot up a restaurant, school, retail store?
You'll never get a straight answer.

Sort of like what we’re supposed to be guessing at.

As for the question I was asked, prevention is a false premise. Mitigation is all that is left with the 2nd Amendment…and its never going away because “guns are a way of life” in some places where no life losers have a message that resonates.
Try and take them.

Its infringed all the time.

I know, that's why we need a revolution to take our country back.

Well, you get right on that…and meanwhile, we’ll continue to have morons shooting up restaurants

I know this is a waste of time and bandwidth, but I'll ask again what law would prevent this?
Isn't it already against the law to shoot up a restaurant, school, retail store?
You'll never get a straight answer.

Sort of like what we’re supposed to be guessing at.

As for the question I was asked, prevention is a false premise. Mitigation is all that is left with the 2nd Amendment…and its never going away because “guns are a way of life” in some places where no life losers have a message that resonates.

Fuck the 2nd amendment.

The right to keep and bear arms is an inalienable right.
The 2nd was our government recognizing that fact and it has failed in doing so.

The Founding Fathers would not claim we have a right to life, liberty, and property and not recognize we have the inalienable right to defend those rights.

Forum List

Back