Another "Peaceful" Black Man Chases And Kills 73 yr-old Woman with A Fork Lift

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota

the suspect, identified as Bryce Caleb Timothy Brown, 20, had broken into the Lowe’s, stolen a forklift, and “rammed it through the rear gates.”

The news release alleges Brown then left the Lowe’s on the forklift, driving it into the parking lot of a nearby Home Depot, where he rammed a vehicle in the parking lot.

A woman, who was asleep in the car, got out when the forklift struck her car and started to run away, the release said, adding Brown “followed her, struck her with the forklift and ran over her,” before stealing her car and fleeing the scene, according to the sheriff’s office.

Officers responding to the initial burglary, found Gloristine Pinkney, 73, dead underneath the forklift in the Home Depot parking lot.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/us/forklift-hit-and-run-maryland/index.html

Cactus1.jpg

the suspect, identified as Bryce Caleb Timothy Brown, 20, had broken into the Lowe’s, stolen a forklift, and “rammed it through the rear gates.”

The news release alleges Brown then left the Lowe’s on the forklift, driving it into the parking lot of a nearby Home Depot, where he rammed a vehicle in the parking lot.

A woman, who was asleep in the car, got out when the forklift struck her car and started to run away, the release said, adding Brown “followed her, struck her with the forklift and ran over her,” before stealing her car and fleeing the scene, according to the sheriff’s office.

Officers responding to the initial burglary, found Gloristine Pinkney, 73, dead underneath the forklift in the Home Depot parking lot.

View attachment 801810
Geez. What a jerk.

Every time I read about ANOTHER crime against humanity...I don't even have to guess the race.

It doesn't even need to be spoken any more.

You got to wonder what of a kind of drugs brown was on, crack, cocaine marijuana may be a combination of the two. Methamphetamine?

And from the black councilman and the black mayors of Chicago and Baltimore. They’re driving around in Cadillacs. They are living in high price condos and mansions while the working class Black man gets not a damn thing in this country. We need change

The current status quo in the inner cities is a disaster. Positive change will come, though.

You got to wonder what of a kind of drugs brown was on, crack, cocaine marijuana may be a combination of the two. Methamphetamine?

And from the black councilman and the black mayors of Chicago and Baltimore. They’re driving around in Cadillacs. They are living in high price condos and mansions while the working class Black man gets not a damn thing in this country. We need change

The current status quo in the inner cities is a disaster. Positive change will come, though.
Positive change: More prisons, longer sentences.

Crime rates in Waldorf, MD:
  • The rate of crime in Waldorf is 33.27 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
  • Waldorf crime rates are 7% higher than the national average.
  • Violent crimes in Waldorf are 28% higher than the national average.
  • In Waldorf you have a 1 in 41 chance of becoming a victim of crime.
  • Waldorf is in the 29th percentile for safety, meaning 71% of cities are safer and 29% of cities are more dangerous.
Other than far western MD the state is pretty much a dem-run shithole.

If she's sleeping in her car she is more than likely homeless.

A homeless 73 year old woman...hmmmm...I thunk I'll go crush the life out of her with a fork lift.

:shok:

Positive change: More prisons, longer sentences.
I agree that we need prisons. We need to reform the legal and prison system, because for the past three years things have been horrendous.

IM2 C_Clayton_Jones

These two people are a major part of the problem. They have no answer to the decades, long struggle that young black men have gone through in the inner cities. It’s quite obvious that there’s black councilman and black mayors that are involved in the crack industry and selling drugs. They are the same people that say “Black Lives Matter.”

In general in the past three years, we have an explosive drug problem in America. You got white men black men who are weak They are using drugs every day. They get told that “it’s OK to cry if you’re a man it’s OK to cry” Of course, if your a man we have to be tough.

Black Lives Matter, and they’re multi millionaire and billionaire black and white. Supporters are for illegal drugs, they want the fast food industry to explode all over the inner cities as it is right now. drug addicts like

I would never wanna work with a black person who supports BLM. People like Im2. They’re a disgrace to Africa.

I would rather work with and train with a black panther. I would rather go to the gym with a black panther who thinks that africans built the world and he’s out there telling people every day to work out to get tough

A young black man in the inner city is going to get more from a white guy who thinks the white man built the civilized world. Because that white guy will be instilling, working out, staying off dope, and being a good man.

What was said in this post is what defeats the status quo we’ve seen for the past three years and for the greater part of the past for decades in the inner cities.

Like when a white racist 20-year-old shoots up a grocery store for the white community.
White on black murder is rare. The problem is the violent element within the black community. The sad irony is that they shoot other blacks out of the frustrated realization that it would be suicide for them to shoot whites or Latinos, so they shoot at the only ones who they know won't shoot back, their own.

Crime rates in Waldorf, MD:
  • The rate of crime in Waldorf is 33.27 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
  • Waldorf crime rates are 7% higher than the national average.
  • Violent crimes in Waldorf are 28% higher than the national average.
  • In Waldorf you have a 1 in 41 chance of becoming a victim of crime.
  • Waldorf is in the 29th percentile for safety, meaning 71% of cities are safer and 29% of cities are more dangerous.
Other than far western MD the state is pretty much a dem-run shithole.
Charles County, MD is mostly black now. The blacks who destroyed PG County have moved south into Charles County.
The median income is $50k. 40% higher than the national median income.
Charles County is now America’s wealthiest ghetto.

White on black murder is rare. The problem is the violent element within the black community. The sad irony is that they shoot other blacks out of the frustrated realization that it would be suicide for them to shoot whites or Latinos, so they shoot at the only ones who they know won't shoot back, their own.
Black on white murder is rare.

FDR,

You waste your life looking for bad stories about blacks because you're a a racist. YOU are the problem and THIS is a fact:
85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime-1024x536.jpg

KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR POSTS. THE NEXT TIME YOU TAG ME OR MENTION ME I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU.

Just when you were starting to think it was a safe place to sleep parked overnight in a Home Depot parking lot. :smoke:
This tragic incident happened at Lowe's. Walmart is the only one that I know of that lets people car camp overnight.

View attachment 801810
With neighbors like Brown who needs enemies?

Forum List

Back