Another "Peaceful" Black Man Chases And Kills 73 yr-old Woman with A Fork Lift

Blacks go to home improvement stores?

Blacks can drive forklifts?

I smell a setup because I don't believe either of those are true at all. Next thing you'll be telling me is there are blacks that can play hockey.

Charles County, MD is mostly black now. The blacks who destroyed PG County have moved south into Charles County.
The median income is $50k. 40% higher than the national median income.
Charles County is now America’s wealthiest ghetto.

I well remember reading links that detailed the problem with the groupie ghetto black Americans not being able to blend into American culture. No other ethnicity within the entire world even the most secluded islanders have a problem with blending into American culture, just the ghetto black folks have that problem. FEAR or maybe better said, the FEAR OF FEAR was one of the motivating factors that kept the black ghetto community from enjoying their fellow Americans of other ethnicities. Unfortunately it looks like the ghetto groupie black folks are rapidly passing the line of redemption regarding their fellow Americans acceptance of them & their violent ways.

What is difficult for me to understand is that the black Americans that we work side by side with here in eastern Washington state are/act just like the rest of us. We get them all where I am employed at; Islanders(Marianas), Venezuelans/Columbians/Cubans, blacks/browns/tans, middle easterners, Japanese Americans, Latinos, Caucasians, India Indians & even one French Canadian. Looking @ us all we'd look like a shift/team of mutts. We share food/snacks with one another on the floor despite a ban on the practice, but the assistant plant manager bums the floor crews for snacks!

What I am getting @ above is the black ghettoites could not participate/indulge with us if for nothing else but fear of fear of the unknown. We put out the work. We have the highest productivity rating of all the plants the parent corporation has globally, but we make sure to APPRECIATE our fellow Americans working along side of us AND IT WORKS OUT GREAT! But, for the witch doctor era black ghettoites they would most likely view us as the persecuting enemy of them. Ignorance + fear = a dangerous person.

just the ghetto black folks have that problem.

That's correct!

There are millions of black people who come here from other countries...they are not a problem at all.

It's the ghetto blacks that are...I dunno...i guess you'd call it murderously retarded :dunno:

Mal-educated their entire lives...they can't think beyond "da MAN be keepin' you down". and "Gimme dat".

Another "Peaceful" Black Man Chases And Kills 73 yr-old Woman with A Fork Lift
the suspect, identified as Bryce Caleb Timothy Brown, 20, had broken into the Lowe’s, stolen a forklift, and “rammed it through the rear gates.”
The news release alleges Brown then left the Lowe’s on the forklift, driving it into the parking lot of a nearby Home Depot, where he rammed a vehicle in the parking lot.
A woman, who was asleep in the car, got out when the forklift struck her car and started to run away, the release said, adding Brown “followed her, struck her with the forklift and ran over her,” before stealing her car and fleeing the scene, according to the sheriff’s office.
Officers responding to the initial burglary, found Gloristine Pinkney, 73, dead underneath the forklift in the Home Depot parking lot.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/us/forklift-hit-and-run-maryland/index.html
View attachment 801810

Google maps shows me that there is only one Lowes in Waldorf, Maryland, and only one Home Depot. By car, they wouldn't be very far apart, but a forklift doesn't move nearly as fast as a car, and isn't really made to go on roads. These two stores are far enough apart that it would be non-trivial to drive a forklift from one to the other.

This article has a picture of a forklift captioned “Stolen Forklift”. I wonder if that's the one used in this series of crimes. A fairly heavy-duty Class 5. If I wanted to steal a forklift, and take it on a joyride that involved going for any distance on regular roads, that would be the sort I might most want to steal. As I said, they really aren't made to go on regular roads, but this one would be less unsuitable for it than most.

1690759850147.png

Blacks can drive forklifts?

When I worked at the Campbell Soup factory as a forklift operator, many of my colleagues were black. I never saw any reaso9n to assume that a black person is any less capable of competently operating a forklift than a white man.

Don't use forklifts as much in construction, but yes, some of my colleagues in that field who are black can drive forklifts.

Here we go again, now when ONE black man commits a crime EVERYBODY black is held responsible, but when a white man commits a crime that is no reflection on other whites, he is an individual. That's not racist is it.
We've been through this many times. Black crime is apples, white crime is oranges.

Only because you write the narrative.
Not my narrative. I just listen to the news. The nature of the crime (and location in the city) is all I need to determine that black people were involved. We've had nine murders in my city this year. I correctly determined that 8 out of the 9 were committed by blacks before the media released images (although black names usually give it away).

Forum List

Back