With Biden's Agenda stalled, the White House is now going after guns

What else would you call a clip with a 40 round capacity. That said, I thought the limit on capacity of ten rounds was foolish. I bought a couple of extras for my Browning clone.

1643921171859.png

Saving resources so I don't have to buy more magazines to make up the difference

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

There not coming for anything, they have absolutely zero chance of succeeding in passing any gun control dreams into law, they have a better chance of turning lead into gold than they do of passing gun controls. For gods sake, 3/4's of the nation now have guns, 45-million brand new first time gun owners since just 2018, specifically to protect themselves from democrats and their voters, come and try democrats come and try, see how fast you can literally extinct selves, literally! :auiqs.jpg:
The First Three Letters of "Security of a Free State" Lead to Secession

Gun rights go way beyond that. It is false defiance to only act against this elitist Globalist government when it tries to take your gun. Why should we put up with its tyranny as long as it doesn't try to take our guns. ¡No way, José Bideño!

We don't have a gun problem.

View attachment 596584

Yep. If we look at crime statistics among whites only then we would see that America is one of the safest nations in the world.

Thus the never-ending horde of third world immigrants both legal, illegal, and Biden waves-ins to keep the pot at a simmer and ready for a boil at a moment's notice (as we saw in 2020).

Another fact. Concealed carry is at all time highs. Homicides are increasing….

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

Fuck Joe Biden.

What else would you call a clip with a 40 round capacity. That said, I thought the limit on capacity of ten rounds was foolish. I bought a couple of extras for my Browning clone.
who had it?

Wasn't it NY who let criminals walk around killing cops? defund baby, kill them right demofks? no bail,

Last edited:
Not only do countries with strong gun control not have tyranny, but they have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

There not coming for anything, they have absolutely zero chance of succeeding in passing any gun control dreams into law, they have a better chance of turning lead into gold than they do of passing gun controls. For gods sake, 3/4's of the nation now have guns, 45-million brand new first time gun owners since just 2018, specifically to protect themselves from democrats and their voters, come and try democrats come and try, see how fast you can literally extinct selves, literally! :auiqs.jpg:
Until they find another healthy senator, they haven't got a snowballs chance in hell of getting ANYTHING passed.

Not only do countries with strong gun control not have tyranny, but they have homicide rates a fraction of ours.
can't make it up. Let's get an Australian here to discuss. You seem to talk for everyone these days.

Forum List

Back