With Biden's Agenda stalled, the White House is now going after guns

Just sayin... you should link where that graph comes from.... having a hard time believing U.S. White is less gun homicides than France. Might be true... just like to see the data

I haven't done the numbers but according to this page from the Brookings Institution, they might be correct. It says this:

"The vast majority (77 percent) of white gun deaths are suicides; less than one in five (19 percent) is a homicide. These figures are nearly opposite in the black population, where only 14 percent of gun deaths are suicides but 82 percent are homicides."

They are counting all firearms deaths, not just homicides, so the "White Men" bar on the chart below would be lower.

Guns and race: The different worlds of black and white Americans

1643925363799.png

1643926096849.png

Last edited:
I haven't done the numbers but according to this page from the Brookings Institution, they might be correct. It says this:

"The vast majority (77 percent) of white gun deaths are suicides; less than one in five (19 percent) is a homicide. These figures are nearly opposite in the black population, where only 14 percent of gun deaths are suicides but 82 percent are homicides."

They are counting all firearms deaths, not just homicides, so the "White Men" bar on the chart below would be lower.

View attachment 596616

You know, it's sort of interesting how if we say that black men commit more crimes we're called racist. Looking at this chart, does that mean 2+2=5? Just going by snowflakes' logic to ignore the numbers that is.

The police in many cities have turned reactive rather than proactive, therefore crime has skyrocketed.

A few years ago the claim was gun sales were caused by gun owners adding to their collections.

Today a high percentage of gun sales are to first time buyers. If joe tries to takes guns away from honest people he will find many Democrats who were once anti-gun and now pro-gun.

If the cops don’t arrive quickly when you call you need a good back up plan and most good backup plans involving have and knowing how to use a firearm in self defense.

~~~~~~
What really frosts me is the taxes imposed on guns and ammo.
Have you seen the cost of ammo lately? That's if you can find some for sale.
It's a lot cheaper to use a machete, knife, hammer or bat that is becoming more often than not to assault others.
**********​

Last edited:
The specifics are irrelevant, both sides have their rallying cries their leaders throw out to rile up the faithful.
Of course, but in this case... it was Biden.
I don't chock this one up as yet another one of his senior moments, this is just a Biden gaffe. He has had a 40 year career saying dumb things. Well, because he isn't exactly a sharp guy. And he became President.

If you could squeeze the truth out of most libs...they want guns in the hands of bad guys and they want to take guns from good guys...they want an advantage in a civil war...its that simple....
Yep, it is all about getting the guns in the hands of simple Simons; they wear MAGA hats and yet cannot write simple grammar in a short paragraph.

View attachment 596616

View attachment 596621
Oh there is no doubt in my mind black people kill more proportionally than whites. I can't imagine there is a single adult on the planet that thinks other wise. Just wasn't buying less than France.
At the same time the black murder rates is not a race issue. It is a cultural issue brought to you by liberal policies of the 1950s - 1980s of packing black people into housing units and giving them just enough money to survive. This began the welfare state that still continues today. As well as it destroyed the black family with inner city fatherless rates above 70%. Only in America do you see these stark differences with blacks. And that, again, is due to Democrat's social policies.

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

Joey sure as hell never mentioned going after 'let em' go' nutso prosecutors!!

This is fer' sure, dang sure.

That's why you and the other anti-civil rights activists try to make legal guns suddenly "illegal". See California and New York.
I only procure illegal firearms without govt. oversight. something you would shy away from as you procure the standard issue firearm with govt. oversight while you rape the victims of those you refuse to recognize that have any civil rights...

The gun people said more concealed carry would lower homicides. Instead they are increasing. So much for knowing guns.

So another ignorant assed commie chimes in. Tell the class how many of those homicides were committed by CHL holders. Also, the vast majority of those homicides were committed in "may issue jurisdictions", so the average citizen is usually not approved for a CHL. But hey, feel free to keep demonstrating how fucking stupid your are.

Communist gun grabbing assclowns have no voice in conversations regarding CONSTITUTIONAL GUN RIGHTS ....so STFU :fu:
BHU (BasicHumanUnit) has triggered me into an almost fist of laughter. This post is nominated as the dumbest, silly and absurd post of the day.

But, I may have been too sure in my laughter. Maybe he has a point and actually believes his claim about a "Communist gun grabbing assclown".

First of all the RED SCARE has been taken of the menu ever sense McCarthy was censored by the Senate and a few too many drinks later died of alcoholism. Oh, a few kooks have always looked under their bed and in the bedrooms closet seeking to see a monster commie. Most are paranoid, some fully psychotic and paranoid schizophrenic - they are dangerous.

Today many many supporters of Dumb Donald trump are sane, and yet have been convinced the entire middle class Democratic Voters are seeking to establish our nation as a Social Democratic Party. That is not true, it is another BIG LIE posted over and over by kooks like you [my inference being you are sane]. Sadly, my assessment that you are sane (in touch with reality) is not a law or even a theory. Just a hypothesis as the post above's comments have been too.

If we have some modern day Comancheros selling guns to criminals, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Hunter or one of Joe's other misfit family members are involved. I wouldn't even be surprised if the big guy was getting his 10%.

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

This is their logic. They let guys run around lose that should be locked up who then go and kill cops and then the left talk about gun control. Just recently in San Francisco, they released a guy out on bail who singlehandedly was responsible for over 50% of the hate crimes against Asians. Then San Francisco had the gall to apologize for the very hate crimes from the person they just let right back out on bail. Some apology, "Sorry for all of those hate crimes but we let the guy out on bail to do some more. But, not to worry, if he uses any guns against Asians we will tighten gun control laws or hold gun sellers responsible".

Forum List

Back