With Biden's Agenda stalled, the White House is now going after guns

I can tell all Gun owners this with ZERO probability of error.......
Keep sitting with your pink thumbs tight up your asses doing nothing but whining and they WILL be confiscated.

So your saying Biden is rounding up his faithful by calling a Glock a weapon of war?
Yep - you are right. He is.

The specifics are irrelevant, both sides have their rallying cries their leaders throw out to rile up the faithful.

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

Yep!! This is something else that I called. Just another one of their lies that they weren't going to try and do this,.. well just let them try,.. they will finally meet up with all of the heroes that died for our country and they won't be as forgiving as the person who pulls the trigger. After all, that's all they have to do and then they get rid of them. They will meet the wrath of those who died with honor for all of eternity. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes that's all I can say.

I can tell all Gun owners this with ZERO probability of error.......
Keep sitting with your pink thumbs tight up your asses doing nothing but whining and they WILL be confiscated.

Impossible to confiscate what is not known to exist.

First of all, I don’t think that this president has any say about what to do with guns. This Dope personally knows someone who had a gun and look at what happened. He wants to scream at the American people about guns? This is a joke, right? The problem is the invisible hand in the District Attorney office and, we have been saying this for years! Gun control fails and You would think that Mayor Adams would understand with his experience in nypd but yet he is bringing president yeller in

There not coming for anything, they have absolutely zero chance of succeeding in passing any gun control dreams into law, they have a better chance of turning lead into gold than they do of passing gun controls. For gods sake, 3/4's of the nation now have guns, 45-million brand new first time gun owners since just 2018, specifically to protect themselves from democrats and their voters, come and try democrats come and try, see how fast you can literally extinct selves, literally! :auiqs.jpg:
Then why is he talking about it?

Forum List

Back