The Emptiness at the Core of Hillary Clinton’s Politics as revealed in close aide Huma Abedin's new book

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i've listened to the whole thing as an audiobook. Hillary is excrutiatingly boring, except for the part where her dress falls from the helicopter into the river, and then the Secret Service somehow retrieve it

i've listened to the whole thing as an audiobook. Hillary is excrutiatingly boring, except for the part where her dress falls from the helicopter into the river, and then the Secret Service somehow retrieve it

And yet you were one of her most ardent supporters. So, I guess that makes you even emptier than her.

Eh?

• Banned
And yet you were one of her most ardent supporters. So, I guess that makes you even emptier than her.

Eh?
please produce one quote where i say something nice about Crooked Hillary...word of advice: don't waste your time, you won't find any

Which agents retrieved ash trays as they flew off tables??

• Banned
Hillary didn’t make a single visit to the United Auto Workers before the general election and then they’re upset that union workers didn’t organize for her

Forum List

Back