With Biden's Agenda stalled, the White House is now going after guns

Oh, is that what we are calling it now after it has been stuffed, shot, beaten, blown-up, burned, run over, and stabbed 13 times?

Removed-meister Graphic photos need to be linked to and a warning that it's graphic.
Right.. and don't forget that he keeps shitting his pants Too :)

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

Screw you, hmmmmm... I know that's not possible, all of your screws are loose. But I digress. NO ONE HAS DECIDED TO CONFISCATE ALL THE GUNS IN THE UNITED STATES - EVER!

All of those who seek to pass sane gun control laws are sane; idiots like you echo the same BIG LIE do to your lack of ability to think for yourself.

Everyday a firearm kills innocent people, small children, depressed people, disaffected persons and the psychotic / schizophrenic and seriously mentally ill. It is idiots like you who echo the BIG LIES and (I suppose) begin to believe them.

Anyone with common sense, an IQ in the upper 90's or higher, see reality and act appropriately, gun control is pragmatic and the 2nd A's "shall not be infringed" is not only not pragmatic, it is foolish!

Funny how the world is full of countries with few guns and no tyranny.

There is no global set of rules that apply to all countries. What works in some countries wouldn't work here. Case in point: We are a Democratic country, but how many times have we failed when trying to impress Democracy on other countries? Other countries have been used to being oppressed for hundreds if not thousands of years, therefore they are subservient. They are accustomed to being ruled by whomever has enough guns to march across their borders and claim their country for themselves.

We on the other hand, are not a subservient country. We are a free country which only exists because of our history of owning firearms. It's in our Constitution, unlike many of those subservient countries. The use and knowledge of firearms has not only kept this country free for almost 250 years, but has kept the biggest part of the world free as well, when we've had to fight their wars for them.

Last edited:
There is no global set of rules that apply to all countries. What works in some countries wouldn't work here. Case in point: We are a Democratic country, but how many times have we failed when trying to impress Democracy on other countries? Other countries have been used to being oppressed for hundreds if not thousands of years, therefore they are subservient. They are accustomed to being ruled by whomever have enough guns to march across their borders and claim their country for themselves.

We on the other hand, are not a subservient country. We are a free country which only exists because of our history of owning firearms. It's in our Constitution, unlike many of those subservient countries. The use and knowledge of firearms has not only kept this country free for almost 250 years, but has kept the biggest part of the world free as well, when we've had to fight their wars for them.
We would be just fine without them, obviously.

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

Good way to fire up the faithful.

There not coming for anything, they have absolutely zero chance of succeeding in passing any gun control dreams into law, they have a better chance of turning lead into gold than they do of passing gun controls. For gods sake, 3/4's of the nation now have guns, 45-million brand new first time gun owners since just 2018, specifically to protect themselves from democrats and their voters, come and try democrats come and try, see how fast you can literally extinct selves, literally! :auiqs.jpg:
You seem to think owning a gun means you oppose reasonable gun control. You are wrong. 94% want background checks for all individual sales.

What else would you call a clip with a 40 round capacity. That said, I thought the limit on capacity of ten rounds was foolish. I bought a couple of extras for my Browning clone.

You obviously don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine, perhaps you should skip gun threads until you educate yourself.

This is closer to the truth ^^. Police are quitting or retiring at record rates since democrats and the msm have started vilifying and incarcerating them for doing their jobs. Fuck the left--they eat their own. Let 'em die.
"Let 'em die"? Are you a former member of any Law Enforcement
Agency? I'm am, and you are posting opinions without any factual proof. I served 32 years with a badge, five of which as the manager of IA, writing and enforcing Use of Force Policies.

Forum List

Back