With Biden's Agenda stalled, the White House is now going after guns

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

NOW HANDGUNS ARE A WEAPON OF WAR!!

The left will not stop until your guns are all confiscated.

Biden is using the killing of COPS as the precursor for this left wing step towards their goal of gun confiscation.

"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

What else would you call a clip with a 40 round capacity. That said, I thought the limit on capacity of ten rounds was foolish. I bought a couple of extras for my Browning clone.

There not coming for anything, they have absolutely zero chance of succeeding in passing any gun control dreams into law, they have a better chance of turning lead into gold than they do of passing gun controls. For gods sake, 3/4's of the nation now have guns, 45-million brand new first time gun owners since just 2018, specifically to protect themselves from democrats and their voters, come and try democrats come and try, see how fast you can literally extinct selves, literally! :auiqs.jpg:

With Biden's Agenda stalled​

Oh, is that what we are calling it now after it has been stuffed, shot, beaten, blown-up, burned, run over, and stabbed 13 times?

Removed-meister Graphic photos need to be linked to and a warning that it's graphic.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have a gun problem.

1643920470394.png

By the end of the year all the guns will be sold out at current purchase levels

What else would you call a clip with a 40 round capacity. That said, I thought the limit on capacity of ten rounds was foolish. I bought a couple of extras for my Browning clone.

Fool you're blaming inanimate objects and not the perpetrator that used the "40 round clip". If you're an owner of a "magazine" capable of holding 40 rounds what is your justification?

The police in many cities have turned reactive rather than proactive, therefore crime has skyrocketed.

A few years ago the claim was gun sales were caused by gun owners adding to their collections.

Today a high percentage of gun sales are to first time buyers. If joe tries to takes guns away from honest people he will find many Democrats who were once anti-gun and now pro-gun.

If the cops don’t arrive quickly when you call you need a good back up plan and most good backup plans involving have and knowing how to use a firearm in self defense.

BRING IT, BITCHES! It's time.

Is that an artist rendition of the Biden agenda? Looks like one of the innocents that Biden droned.

No, in this case, that is a success story, because that's what's left of the Iranian general Soledadi general guy Donald took out that now the head towel sheik over there says he swears a fatwa thing now on Trump in retaliation for! :lmao:

Zzzzzzzzip-BOOM! 💣

Is that an artist rendition of the Biden agenda?

Looks like one of the innocents that Biden droned.

Murder is illegal
Cocaine is illegal

THEREFORE.......THERE IS NO COCAINE OR MURDER IN THE USA, RIGHT? :rolleyes:

Those lefties are so full of shit.

If GUNS ARE ILLEGAL THERE WILL BE NO GUN VIOLENCE IN THE USA? :laughing0301:

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

This is all a precursor for confiscation in the march towards full totalitarianism.

FUCK YOU WHO ARE ANTI-2A.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back