With Biden's Agenda stalled, the White House is now going after guns

This is closer to the truth ^^. Police are quitting or retiring at record rates since democrats and the msm have started vilifying and incarcerating them for doing their jobs. Fuck the left--they eat their own. Let 'em die.

And they are !

Leftists dwelling in Democrat controlled areas are 87% more likely to fall victim to a violent act than elsewhere.
Why let them eat cake when they are feasting on each other.

Ya know....Have any of those rabid Leftists who post here regularly failed to check in for a while? I expect some of them to fall off the map.
The odds are REALLY good they won't get much further.

Darwinism defined.

"Let 'em die"? Are you a former member of any Law Enforcement
Agency? I'm am, and you are posting opinions without any factual proof. I served 32 years with a badge, five of which as the manager of IA, writing and enforcing Use of Force Policies.

And I've been Prince of Arabia for 300 years :auiqs.jpg:

Let me put it another way.....if you were ever a "Peace Officer" there was absolutely NO Peace.

The gun people said more concealed carry would lower homicides. Instead they are increasing. So much for knowing guns.

Democrats said "Put us in power and we'll Unite the World".......

China threatens Taiwan....Putin masses troops on the Ukraine border......nuclear war is just a breath away.....

So much for being competent

There not coming for anything, they have absolutely zero chance of succeeding in passing any gun control dreams into law, they have a better chance of turning lead into gold than they do of passing gun controls. For gods sake, 3/4's of the nation now have guns, 45-million brand new first time gun owners since just 2018, specifically to protect themselves from democrats and their voters, come and try democrats come and try, see how fast you can literally extinct selves, literally! :auiqs.jpg:
Lots of Democrat gun owners as well.

Forum List

Back