With 2021 Coming to Close, the Debate of Biden Being the Worst President Begins

Well let’s look at Biden’s year in review:
14714C70-F8EB-4C1B-8B7E-733E7AAD75B6.jpeg

I don't think it took a whole month before he was seen as the worst President ever.

I know I've been raising my eyebrows higher every single day of the last year and now they go all the way back to the floor. I think I need a face lift just to get them back into place. Good grief how long before SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE yanks that man out????

But considering the who's who of next in line, several times over....I don't see any improvement on the horizon.

Beats trump's tax cuts for rich people any day.

And it's only the first year!

91493F62-B1BD-40C8-8ACB-0E220D45AB7A.gif

$285 Billion Tax Cut for the Rich Is Now 2nd Most Expensive Piece of Build Back Better​

Beats trump's tax cuts for rich people any day.

And it's only the first year!

We have yet to see how much of that $1.2 Trillion will actually go to real infrastructure .... We also know that his $1 Trillion Covid package sure didn't produce any tests that we need now did it?

There is no debate. Hands down the worst in history, and it isn’t even close.
That's exactly what I was going to post.

Sure enough you can count on some bed wetting parrots to paste some agitprop in some piss poor effort to insult Trump, but thanks to Xiden, Carter is now 5th worst, The meat puppet faggot obozo 4th, Wilson the turd, FDR the second. I fully expect us to be engulfed in a 3rd World War before this assfuck is out of office. Not likely Nuclear, because Putin and Winnie The Poo are still rational, cognizant adults, but the future looks as bleak as possible with a jabbering potato puppet that will probably give uo more shit than FDR would have dreamed of. FDR didn't have nearly as many commies in his admin as the potato does.

Last edited:
Pretty hard to come up with a reason he isn’t, that’s for sure.

If you look at most all of the criteria the left used to rate Trump the worst president ever, Biden is doing worse in every category, except for name calling.

I can only personally attest back as far as Regan, but I can easily say he is the absolute worst president since Regan was the president.

I'd kiss George bush jrs ass to have him instead of Biden, and he was a grade a dipshit. But if nothing else he cared about america, something Biden doesn't even do.

But during my life time we have single handedly somehow managed to have the worst president, the worst vice president, and the worst administration all at one time.

I fully expect us to be engulfed in a 3rd World War before this assfuck is out of office.
It's possible: war is the No. 1 preference for prez's who need to "unify" the country on their side. Obviously that wouldn't work, but I wonder if he will start one, like Clinton did in Serbia right after the Monica scandal broke.

I still like Carter as worst prez, and Wilson is a creative addition, not a bad thought, but I agree Carter is beginning to get some real competition.

Forum List

Back