Wisconsin’s Concealed Carry Law Directly Linked to Increased Gun Violence

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
No surprise here for anyone with half a brain:

• Wisconsin’s gun homicide rate from 2012 to 2019 after the law was enacted was 33 percent higher than the rate from 2004 to 2011.
  • The annual average of gun-related aggravated assaults from 2004 to 2011 was 1,700 but, from 2012 to 2019, increased by 56 percent to 2,600.
  • Local police agencies in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Racine reported a combined annual value of stolen guns of $295,000 from 2007 to 2011; this value increased by 50 percent to $443,000 from 2012 to 2019.
Not the promised decrease in crime that is for sure. More legal gun ownership guarantees more illegal gun ownership. More guns guarantees more gun violence. Look at how many more guns went directly into criminal hands. We need stronger gun laws.

• Wisconsin’s gun homicide rate from 2012 to 2019 after the law was enacted was 33 percent higher than the rate from 2004 to 2011.
  • The annual average of gun-related aggravated assaults from 2004 to 2011 was 1,700 but, from 2012 to 2019, increased by 56 percent to 2,600.
  • Local police agencies in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Racine reported a combined annual value of stolen guns of $295,000 from 2007 to 2011; this value increased by 50 percent to $443,000 from 2012 to 2019.
Not the promised decrease in crime that is for sure. More legal gun ownership guarantees more illegal gun ownership. More guns guarantees more gun violence. Look at how many more guns went directly into criminal hands. We need stronger gun laws.
Not that letting roving bands of BLM/ANTIFA rioters loose has anything to do with the increase in crime...

Oh and i have yet to shoot anyone with my weapon....yet. Not much crime down where i am at...Florida is such a nice place to live.

Center for American Progress anti-2nd Amendment agitprop.

Classic non-sequitur....There's absolutely no evidence whatsoever that one begat the other.

Not that letting roving bands of BLM/ANTIFA rioters loose has anything to do with the increase in crime...

Oh and i have yet to shoot anyone with my weapon....yet. Not much crime down where i am at...Florida is such a nice place to live.
Gun goons can't even hold onto their guns. Look at how many more went right into criminal hands. Giant fail.

Center for American Progress anti-2nd Amendment agitprop.

Classic non-sequitur....There's absolutely no evidence whatsoever that one begat the other.
The numbers don't lie. NRA promises a decrease in crime and we get the opposite every time.

Obviously you aren't looking at the date range. The results of the policy are clear, more violence. Just like our country has a homicide rate 2-3X higher than other wealthy countries. Too many guns.
PostHoc.jpg

Only people with half a brain would believe a biased source.

But you and CAP lie, right out your asses.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that one necessarily brought about the other.
Crime went up drastically ever year since it was passed. The NRA said it would go down? Well geez, how dumb are you?

Not one of my weapons has been taken from me. I know you are very afraid of a gun. Not the criminal right?
I'm not afraid at all actually. It's you gun carrying clowns that are scared obviously. The facts show you are helping criminals. Yet you are too scared to part ways with your gun courage. Sad.

awe, that's cute. NRA says crime will go down and instead it goes up. And that's all you got? Sad. The facts aren't on your side...
What the NRA said has no relevance at all.

Fact is that numerous other factors are in play here, not the least of which the insane "DEFUND THE POLICE!" crap that you crackpots have been shoving for the last year and a half.

You'd be a halfwit, if you had half a wit.

What the NRA said has no relevance at all.

Fact is that numerous other factors are in play here, not the least of which the insane "DEFUND THE POLICE!" crap that you crackpots have been shoving for the last year and a half.

You'd be a halfwit, if you had half a wit.
Well the NRA sure is wrong that is true. And the facts stand, crime went way up with more guns. Not shocking to anyone with any intelligence.

Did it only go up in Wisconsin, or did it also go up in other states that DIDN'T pass concealed carry?
It certainly didn't go up every year of that time range for other states. It did go up once we got stuck with Trump though, but that's not much of that range. And I don't think you'd find another state where it went up more rapidly.

Things didn't just go bad, they went really bad and fast:

It certainly didn't go up every year of that time range for other states. It did go up once we got stuck with Trump though, but that's not much of that range. And I don't think you'd find another state where it went up more rapidly.

Right

blame Trump

blame the NRA

blame concealed carry

blame everyone but the ones actually causing the problem.

Which is NOTA.

Right

blame Trump

blame the NRA

blame concealed carry

blame everyone but the ones actually causing the problem.

Which is NOTA.
You are the ones arming the cowards. Most these criminals would be too scared to commit their crimes if they didn't have your gun courage. You and the NRA are arming them and giving them the courage to commit crimes. Bravo.

Forum List

Back