black santas at us disney parks first time

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
I have no problem with this as long as the numbers of black Santas reflect the percentage of blacks in the population.

I'm just wondering how they are going to do the tranny santas when they feel compelled to do that.

people want to know why everything has to be about color? Or how about the asian and mexican santas?
Shocking. Thanks for this. I dont think Christmas can survive this.

I was never taught to believe in Santa. The whole thing seems rather strange to me.

Last edited:
A black Santa? Impossible.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't find a single instance of someone of African descent living in the Arctic, much less the North Pole. Where would any self-respecting Black person find tight pussy, loose shoes, and a warm place to shit that far North?

A black Santa? Impossible.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't find a single instance of someone of African descent living in the Arctic, much less the North Pole. Where would any self-respecting Black person find tight pussy, loose shoes, and a warm place to shit that far North?

You would probably not be able to find anyone in the Middle East a few thousand years ago that looked like the common pics we have of Jesus.

But everyone wants the magical people to look like them.

You would probably not be able to find anyone in the Middle East a few thousand years ago that looked like the common pics we have of Jesus.

Except for Jesus H. Christ himself.

Remember that Mr. Christ is Almighty God's only son, and took His looks from His Old Man.

Look at my post above. Santa really can be anything or anybody because the spirit of Santa is the spirit of love and giving. As long as a person has that true Christmas spirit, anybody can be Santa Claus. :)

How far is Jerusalem from Egypt? Pretty darned close it looks on the map. :laughing0301:

1638127641939.png

How far is Jerusalem from Egypt? Pretty darned close it looks on the map. :laughing0301:

View attachment 569431

The descriptions we have of Jesus do not match the modern version at all. If you actually think Jesus looks like the modern perception, you should research more.

And the painting above has them darker than the popular image of Jesus, and with tight, curly hair. Thanks for proving my point.

Jesus was a darkie mate.
Tommy doesn't know history----middle east was actually LIGHTER centuries ago than now.

Or that COKE is actually responsible for Santa Claus being what the fat jolly gift giver marketing tool.

A monk in Turkey around 280 ad---probably fair skinned.

The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey.

Forum List

Back