New Jersey, forced to issue concealed carry permits, predicted carnage....gun murder rates actually went down, not up...

Slightly better than them being gun free zones. Anyone who thinks gun free zones are effective is an idiot. How effective do you find them?

Gun nuts think that Gun Free Zones are set up so that a killer will see the signs and turn around and walk away.

The reason we have gun free zones is because we don’t want normal confrontations to turn deadly because someone is carrying a gun

Teachers do not want parents who are being told their child has behavioral problems to be armed.
Shop keepers don’t want the guy trying to complain about a purchase being armed.
Bar tenders don’t want the drunk they are kicking out to be carrying a gun.
Judges don’t want the guy they are convicting to be armed

Gun nuts think that Gun Free Zones are set up so that a killer will see the signs and turn around and walk away.

The reason we have gun free zones is because we don’t want normal confrontations to turn deadly because someone is carrying a gun

Teachers do not want parents who are being told their child has behavioral problems to be armed.
Shop keepers don’t want the guy trying to complain about a purchase being armed.
Bar tenders don’t want the drunk they are kicking out to be carrying a gun.
Judges don’t want the guy they are convicting to be armed
You just admitted the signs are completely useless. Thank you for finally admitting that. Took you long enough

You just admitted the signs are completely useless. Thank you for finally admitting that. Took you long enough
Actually they are not

There are situations in life where we do not want people armed.

Should defendants in court be armed?

Actually they are not

There are situations in life where we do not want people armed.

Should defendants in court be armed?
And you think the little sign stops them, not the police at the doors, not the metal detector, not the security checks, nope those don’t stop people from being armed it’s that little sign that say Gun Free Zone in your opinion that stops them.

And you think the little sign stops them, not the police at the doors, not the metal detector, not the security checks, nope those don’t stop people from being armed it’s that little sign that say Gun Free Zone in your opinion that stops them.

Do you think people in court should be armed or should it be a gun free zone?

Explain it to the Sandy Hook and Uvalde parents about how well AR-15s can mow down school children
Implement proper security at the schools (and all public buildings) and it stops being an issue.

So far as I’m concerned, ANY location that does not allow CCW should be required to have armed security or face legal repercussions should anything happen on their property.

Do you think people in court should be armed or should it be a gun free zone?
Like I have said before having a sign stating it’s a gun free zone is useless. The little piece of plastic or metal stops zero people from having a gun. Simply declaring that area a gun free zone without any meaningful safety precautions is a waste of time

Like I have said before having a sign stating it’s a gun free zone is useless. The little piece of plastic or metal stops zero people from having a gun. Simply declaring that area a gun free zone without any meaningful safety precautions is a waste of time
Simple question

Should courtrooms be gun free zones or not?

What was your answer?
You keep dodging a simple question
My answer is a sign does zero to stop a shooting. A zone that has zero security checks except a sign does zero to stop a shooting. Declaring a place a gun free zone does not stop a shooting.

My answer is a sign does zero to stop a shooting. A zone that has zero security checks except a sign does zero to stop a shooting. Declaring a place a gun free zone does not stop a shooting.
I am not asking about signs

The question was do you support the existence of gun free zones?

If you go into a movie theater with your children and someone is sitting alone with an AR-15
Are you going to sit next to him?

I am not asking about signs

The question was do you support the existence of gun free zones?
Depends on what you call a gun free zone and how it is enforced. Not all gun free zones are the same most are ineffective wastes of time offering a false sense of security.

Depends on what you call a gun free zone and how it is enforced. Not all gun free zones are the same most are ineffective wastes of time offering a false sense of security.

So you agree that there are places where carrying a gun should not be allowed.

Should a business be able to restrict guns on their premises?

Who’s said they don’t have the right to restrict guns on their property. They just need to understand hanging a sign saying no guns doesn’t prevent anyone from having a gun if they want. It’s a false sense of security

Who’s said they don’t have the right to restrict guns on their property. They just need to understand hanging a sign saying no guns doesn’t prevent anyone from having a gun if they want. It’s a false sense of security
What it means is if you are found carrying a gun, you will be asked to leave or banned from the premises

A business SHOULD be able to make that rule. HOWEVER, the business then assumes the liability for any acts of violence on its premises. If someone is attacked, beaten or injured, the business then has to cover all their bills and pain and suffering. Actions have consequences and if you prevent me from protecting myself, you voluntarily assume the responsibility to protect me.

A business SHOULD be able to make that rule. HOWEVER, the business then assumes the liability for any acts of violence on its premises. If someone is attacked, beaten or injured, the business then has to cover all their bills and pain and suffering. Actions have consequences and if you prevent me from protecting myself, you voluntarily assume the responsibility to protect me.
:auiqs.jpg:
Good luck with that one

Forum List

Back