Will We Be Alright With Loved Ones In Hell?

but does anybody know how this would work if we're not with everybody we love and care about in Heaven because they chose to reject Christ?
While you're questioning that, ask yourself is a deity worthy of worship if he's willing to condemn billions to eternal damnation because they don't believe specifically in his divinity?

I have unorthodox beliefs and I really don't want to get into that in this thread or even debate it at all so let's please stay on topic.
what's not on topic about - your deity and being excluded from heaven.

or condemning loved ones who are not christians - or just being provocative for the fun of it. surly they must know you well enough - to still be in your thoughts.

This question keeps running through my mind. I'm not really worried about this myself with the exception of not being sure with one person that I know that I'm keeping their identity secret for privacy and personal reasons, but does anybody know how this would work if we're not with everybody we love and care about in Heaven because they chose to reject Christ?
The Hebrew word-Sheol = the Greek word Hades=English-Hell. Both the Hebrew word and greek word translate-The Grave. Then so does hell. Few actually know the real Jesus. They have been mislead by a house divided-it will not stand-33,000 trinity based religions-1 corinthians 1:10= Unity of thought, NO division= a single religion that has Jesus.

When people commit suicide, it is almost always because they suffered from a depressive or bipolar disorder, which is genetic and passed down, sometimes skipping generations. Inwardly, your grandfather was probably a tortured soul because of his depression.
My wife's mother was permanently institutionalized for her bipolar condition and my late wife was diagnosed with depression (although, living with her, I could see that she had subtle manic phases). Life wasn't easy for her, but at least she didn't kill herself.
The trouble with religious zealots is that they categorize things as being evil and influenced by the devil or good people and influenced by a religious belief and a deity.
There is no place in the Bible that states that people that commit suicide go to hell. That is religious dogma.

This question keeps running through my mind. I'm not really worried about this myself with the exception of not being sure with one person that I know that I'm keeping their identity secret for privacy and personal reasons, but does anybody know how this would work if we're not with everybody we love and care about in Heaven because they chose to reject Christ?
And those of us who are open-eyed and don't believe in Hell?

Good question. First off, I admire your concern for your family. If you're a devout believer, I encourage you to pray for your family members. God is loving and people can be influenced to follow the spirit in mysterious ways.

I think one thing to keep in mind is that when in heaven, it won't be the same exact perspective as we are in this world, just in the clouds. Heaven is understood as some different perspective of reality, full of joy, love, and grace. You will have a different essence of consciousness. Your earthly connections will more than likely cease.

Speaking for myself and my tribulations, I am encouraged by the idea of purgatory, which sadly I think I will deserve, as I have some sins that I struggle with. While God is powerful, he's also gracious and loving. He loves us, even the non-believers. He desires them. He is a just God. Pray for your family members, embrace acts of grace and kindness organically. People notice good deeds for no reason. Charity was basically invented by Christianity, as giving to a poor person previously would be seen as outright foolish and to be mocked. Occasionally plead and expose your family to your faith and creed.

Another question you might want to ask is ... how willing are you to spend eternity with people in which you have nothing in common than a belief in a very specific deity?

While you're questioning that, ask yourself is a deity worthy of worship if he's willing to condemn billions to eternal damnation because they don't believe specifically in his divinity?
The answer to the first question is the people you will be spending eternity with are brothers and sisters. Moms and Dads, long time friends, and family all filled with joy.
How many people do you share your vacation at Disney World with? How many do you know?

Our Father condemns no one. Once you commit yourself to Jesus no one, as in NO ONE, can pluck you from His hand.
John 10:28 My sheep recognize my voice and I know who they are. They follow me and I give them eternal life. They will never die and no one can snatch them out of my hand.

But you can certainly jump. If you choose to follow your father, Satan, God will allow it.

Even so, Christ paid the price for all mankind. Even those He knew wouldn't take Him up on His offer to die in their place, because He doesn't want to lose any. In fact, if you really knew how easy it is to be forgiven by that gentle creature, some would still complain He asks too much:
Romans 10:13 “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Reminds me of the atheist who kept dying in the emergency room and kept heading to Hell, and every time He called out the name of Christ, he went back to his body. He's a preacher now.

God wants us all home.

Last edited:
And those of us who are open-eyed and don't believe in Hell?
You'll believe in it when you get there...

Luke 16:19-31 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

You will be eternally so alone it is not good, just likeAdam was before Eve was created. That's how it works if you actually read the WHOLE bible, which no Christian has ever done.

No Christian has read the entire Bible? Aside from being just about the most IDIOTIC nonthinking remark I have EVER heard, I guess that means you are not a Christian!

The traditional concept of hell was borrowed from PAGANISM by the Catholic Church and the Daughters of the Great Whore still believe that nonsense.

The wicked will become ASHES under the feet of the righteous. THAT is BIBLICAL. An ever burning hell is NOT

The traditional concept of hell was borrowed from PAGANISM by the Catholic Church and the Daughters of the Great Whore still believe that nonsense.

The wicked will become ASHES under the feet of the righteous. THAT is BIBLICAL. An ever burning hell is NOT
I'm glad you're here to correct the thousands of years of age-specific interpretations, saints, theologians, etc.

You truly are a grand wizard.

So no judgment or consequences whatsoever?

Torah is very short on specifics of an afterlife.. Talmud offers tantalising speculation based on rabbinic interpretation but little in the way of assurances.

Judaism also leaves the door open for a belief in reincarnation.

But, as far as I know, there is a place in the world to come for all but the most wicked Jews an that any exclusion from that world would not be eternal.

It has even been said that righteous gentiles have a place in the world to come but, they get a room next to the noisy ice machine for all eternity.

I'm glad you're here to correct the thousands of years of age-specific interpretations, saints, theologians, etc.

but does anybody know how this would work if we're not with everybody we love and care about in Heaven because they chose to reject Christ?
that is correct, the single source 4th century christian bible and the latent adherents that wrote and support it since that time to the present day are responsible for its deliniation of the prescribed region the 1st century religious itinerant gave their life for. - as provided by the above example and its inexplicable provocation against that individual - than their own madeup religion.

that is correct, the single source 4th century christian bible and the latent adherents that wrote and support it since that time to the present day are responsible for its deliniation of the prescribed region the 1st century religious itinerant gave their life for. - as provided by the above example and its inexplicable provocation against that individual - than their own madeup religion.
Again.. we Christians are so glad you are here to reveal to us the REAL meaning of the Bible of which all of our thousands of years of knowledge, theology, study, and interpretation have missed, while your picking up the Bible in the 2020’s and reading it in English has revealed the truth.

yes, you are the grand wizard

You only need to use the BIBLE and not follow MEN.

The only saints I FOLLOW are the apostles and prophets.

Mocking me does not disprove a single thing I say.

GOD DOES NOT TORTURE HUMAN BEINGS FOR ALL ETERNITY.

MAN DOES NOT HAVE AN ETERNAL SOUL.

ETERNAL LIFE IS A GIFT FROM GOD

Forum List

Back