Will We Be Alright With Loved Ones In Hell?

This question keeps running through my mind. I'm not really worried about this myself with the exception of not being sure with one person that I know that I'm keeping their identity secret for privacy and personal reasons, but does anybody know how this would work if we're not with everybody we love and care about in Heaven because they chose to reject Christ?

Put you mind at ease precious. There is No God, heaven or hell. Never has been. It's one great big con by religion.

Recollect your life and write down every time you can irrefutable prove God or religion has ever done anything for you.
I'll speed it up for you. Here's what it looks like.

Nothing. If you believe otherwise, you are delusional.

This question keeps running through my mind. I'm not really worried about this myself with the exception of not being sure with one person that I know that I'm keeping their identity secret for privacy and personal reasons, but does anybody know how this would work if we're not with everybody we love and care about in Heaven because they chose to reject Christ?
and of those choosing in error, what of them.

and yourself upon learning the truth where do you suppose they will put you ...

Put you mind at ease precious. There is No God, heaven or hell. Never has been. It's one great big con by religion.

Recollect your life and write down every time you can irrefutable prove God or religion has ever done anything for you.
I'll speed it up for you. Here's what it looks like.

Nothing. If you believe otherwise, you are delusional.
You are a prating fool.

Another question you might want to ask is ... how willing are you to spend eternity with people in which you have nothing in common than a belief in a very specific deity?

While you're questioning that, ask yourself is a deity worthy of worship if he's willing to condemn billions to eternal damnation because they don't believe specifically in his divinity?

Another question you might want to ask is ... how willing are you to spend eternity with people in which you have nothing in common than a belief in a very specific deity?

While you're questioning that, ask yourself is a deity worthy of worship if he's willing to condemn billions to eternal damnation because they don't believe specifically in his divinity?
You need to change your profile picture, since it is currently Moshe Dayan, who was Israel’s Defense Minster during the 1967 war. He was a very distinguished general and he was a Jew, who worship God.

if someone gave u love they r not in hell

I have unorthodox beliefs and I really don't want to get into that in this thread or even debate it at all so let's please stay on topic.

Everyone has a basic flaw built inside of themselves in that just about everyone is right in their own mind and is a "good person".
Even most Christians believe that they once were wrong but now are "good" for a laundry list of reasons. But is that the truth?

No one really recognizes the monster in the mirror.

Do brainwashed people know that they have been brainwashed and their perceptions are not based in reality? (Especially if it's not a good reality)

Are people really simple and as polar as a magnet for being positive or negative?

What makes a person "good"?
What defines a person as "evil"?

Where can a person find an objective standard for their behavior? (Without justifications or excuses)

Again unorthodox beliefs, I don't really feel like going there anymore if it's all the same with you.
What if your unorthodox beliefs are wrong?
That's the point of my post.
I'm not saying that they are or are not wrong...just that if you want to be "more good" then there needs to be a way to adjust your perceptions.

You should ascend to Heaven and ask the Diety that question.

Christian theology and doctrine is a ball of contradictions.

Don't worry about the evildoers being in hell... where they'll be is in some uncomfortable reincarnations necessary to clean up their karma.

Donald Trump, for example, is facing 1000 lifetimes as a septic tank bacterium.

What if your unorthodox beliefs are wrong?

What if Christianity is wrong and we all were once aliens from another life? You believe what you believe as even Christians don't have all the answers. I'll explain mine if everybody promises not to bite my head off. You I trust, the other people on here,.. eh,.. not so much.

Forum List

Back