Will trump really go to jail if convicted of crimes listed in the indictments?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It is perplexing to think how a jail term could be arranged for a former President. How would security arrangments be met? Would he be given home arrest? Or would he be given some other sort of consequences for his actions? I must admit, I doubt there is a penal facility in America that has a plan for such an extraordinary incident.

I don't see an issue with security in prison. He spends his days in a metal cage. He gets a few hours out of the cage when the rest of the prisoners are in their cages.

But it will likely be home confinement or a specially constructed confinement adjacent to a prison.

It is perplexing to think how a jail term could be arranged for a former President. How would security arrangments be met? Would he be given home arrest? Or would he be given some other sort of consequences for his actions? I must admit, I doubt there is a penal facility in America that has a plan for such an extraordinary incident.

Sure there is. Florence super max prison in Colorado. We'll give him a cell next to El Chapo.

I don't see an issue with security in prison. He spends his days in a metal cage. He gets a few hours out of the cage when the rest of the prisoners are in their cages.

But it will likely be home confinement or a specially constructed confinement adjacent to a prison.
A cage with wheels so he can be paraded all over the US will be a hit.

A cage with wheels so he can be paraded all over the US will be a hit.
Charge to see it. Let's grift off of Trump for a change!
4i6Ckte.gif

No. He will never see the inside of a real jail cell. Not club fed, not anything like that.

What you may see is some unique novel approach to long term house arrest though. That would be quite a stretch however.

There is no way he goes to jail, they probably just want to create a constituional question about his fitness for running in 2024 when he still has a court case accusing him of espionage still active.

The charges and venues are choreographed to result in quick guilty verdicts by juries of low-lifes in Democrat strongholds. The four prosecutions (including DC for 1/6) are all bullshit, and will be overturned on appeal, but that will occur long after the 2024 election is history.

The charges and venues are choreographed to result in quick guilty verdicts by juries of low-lifes in Democrat strongholds. The four prosecutions (including DC for 1/6) are all bullshit, and will be overturned on appeal, but that will occur long after the 2024 election is history.
Cry harder, bitch. 🤣

Will trump really go to jail if convicted of crimes listed in the indictments?​

Doubtful. All the libs get hot and bothered when they see the prospect of like a hundred years. But most of them don’t realize that the minimum sentence range is a lot different.

It could be zero prison time.

And since he didn’t actually do anything, it would take a twisted jurist’s mind to sentence him to any time at all.

No. He will never see the inside of a real jail cell. Not club fed, not anything like that.

What you may see is some unique novel approach to long term house arrest though. That would be quite a stretch however.
Let them TRY IT. I doubt any of them have the guts to roll THOSE dice. This isn't about him doing anything detrimental to the nation. This is about stopping him winning a THIRD TIME. I think they're becoming a bit hysterical because they KNOW he very well could win and they might not be able to pull off another steal without mass chaos ensuing. The steal will be the last resort. They'll do that again rather than allow him to take office. They are scared SPITLESS of him being back in the big chair.

A better question is will the DOJ lift a finger about the Biden Crime Family that sold out America for 50 million dollars?

Let them TRY IT. I doubt any of them have the guts to roll THOSE dice. This isn't about him doing anything detrimental to the nation. This is about stopping him winning a THIRD TIME. I think they're becoming a bit hysterical because they KNOW he very well could win and they might not be able to pull off another steal without mass chaos ensuing. The steal will be the last resort. They'll do that again rather than allow him to take office. They are scared SPITLESS of him being back in the big chair.
Well, the next time you guys try to pull an insurrection....it won't be pretty. But the longer MAGA exists--much like the cancer it is-- doing what is necessary and expelling it from the body becomes more and invasive and painful. It should serve as a lesson to all who care about the nation that the best thing to do with insurgencies based on xenophobia and division that you don't humor it and take it lightly but destroy it. That is a lesson that is lost unfortunately. If any one of the goons from the administration wanted to "tell their story", they would get a forum to do so when, instead, they all should be shunned and isolated. That should be the price they pay for having helped orchestrate the worst and most damaging administration since Harding.

A better question is will the DOJ lift a finger about the Biden Crime Family that sold out America for 50 million dollars?
You can't even get your own lies straight.

The 54 Million dollar "donation" from Xi Jinping to UPenn is not a one off

Biden Incorporated has been been taking many many millions from multiple hostile foreign nations and entities for years.

Yes, that and Xi knows he's bought and paid for with the $31 million bucks Biden took from Chinese nationalists.

Joe and Hunter receiving $5 Million dollar payments from the Ukrainian energy company

When Joe Biden is indicted and tried for accepting 10 Million dollars in bribery money

Forum List

Back