Let's keep in mind what Bragg has to prove in the Daniel's payoff case.

The incident didn't happen in Nevada.

In fact, Daniels wasn't paid for the sex, which, according to her, was less than consensual.

she was paid in NEW YORK to keep quiet about it, which is fine, up until the point Trump and Cohen lied about what the money was spent on, which is why Trump is in court now.
Our prisons would rapidly fill with more Democrats were lying putting many in prison.

The incident didn't happen in Nevada.

In fact, Daniels wasn't paid for the sex, which, according to her, was less than consensual.

she was paid in NEW YORK to keep quiet about it, which is fine, up until the point Trump and Cohen lied about what the money was spent on, which is why Trump is in court now.
How many prostitutes do you want to discuss your sex life?

Really? Looks like Bragg did this all on his own. Man, it must suck to be Trump where EVERYONE is conspiring against you.
Really? He decided to drop the Trump investigation in February 2022, hired Biden DOJer Colangelo in December, and filed the indictment in March 2023.

Then you haven't been paying attention, or have some kind of cognitive dissonance.

I know exactly what he's been accused of. He falsified business records to hide a payoff.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.
What business record did Trump falsify? And how is paying extortion money illegal?

Stormy never extorted anyone, Trump paid her off. (And Karen McDougal)

If you are this unclear on the facts of the case, maybe you need to just shut the fuck up.
You big poopyhead. I win. Too bad, so sad for you.

oh, none.

But I wouldn't break more laws trying to cover it up, which is what Trump did.
OK, if you want that will say what I want. Why did Biden cover up his many showers with his daughter? Why did he rape Tara Reade and lie?

No evidence he showered with his kid.

Tara Reade turned out to be the liar, and then she fled back to her handlers in Russia.
Just her word. In her written diary.
Tara Reade is not a liar.
See, you must be consistent taking women's word for things.

Just her word. In her written diary.
Tara Reade is not a liar.
See, you must be consistent taking women's word for things.
Except no evidence that was her diary or that it wasn't tampered with.

Tara Reade has been proven to have committed perjury in a California court, as well as a long list of frauds she's been involved with over the years.

I'm totally consistent in taking women's word.

I look at the evidence. I don't, for instance, believe Anita Hill because her story never made a lick of sense. (Thomas was a horrible boss, but she followed him from the Dept. of Ed to the EEOC and remained professional acquaintances with him for years after the supposed harassment.)

Except no evidence that was her diary or that it wasn't tampered with.

Tara Reade has been proven to have committed perjury in a California court, as well as a long list of frauds she's been involved with over the years.

I'm totally consistent in taking women's word.

I look at the evidence. I don't, for instance, believe Anita Hill because her story never made a lick of sense. (Thomas was a horrible boss, but she followed him from the Dept. of Ed to the EEOC and remained professional acquaintances with him for years after the supposed harassment.)
You do believe Joe but you do not believe his own daughter? She published her diary.
The woman who sued Trump has no proof of any sort. She sued Donald and of course her you believe. She lied. Who told you Clarence was a poor employer? That was not even mentioned when Biden persecuted Thomas. Biden deserves all the shit that can be shed all over his lying ass.

You do believe Joe but you do not believe his own daughter? She published her diary.
No, she didn't publish her diary. Someone stole what they purported to be her diary.

The woman who sued Trump has no proof of any sort. She sued Donald and of course her you believe. She lied.
Except- credibility! She said that Trump grabbed her by the pussy. Trump is on tape saying he grabs women by the pussy. She also had a contemporaneous outcry witness.

Who told you Clarence was a poor employer? That was not even mentioned when Biden persecuted Thomas.
Um, Anita Hill and Angela Wright did when they claimed Thomas harrassed them.

Biden deserves all the shit that can be shed all over his lying ass.
Yes, he foiled the ONE TRUE GOD, CHEETO JESUS DONALD TRUMP!!!

I think the problem with how Biden handled that was that he was trying to make everyone happy and be fair to everyone, and he ended up making no one happy.

For those who missed today's news it will start of April 15.

He does not have to prove there were violations of federal or state campaign finance law. He has to show there was a falsification of business records in an attempt to conceal or commit another crime. The crime for which Mike Cohen went to jail.

Robert Khuzami, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that MICHAEL COHEN was sentenced today to three years in prison for tax evasion, making false statements to a federally insured bank, and campaign finance violations. COHEN pled guilty on August 21, 2018, to an eight-count information before U.S. District Judge William H. Pauley III, who imposed today’s sentence. In a separate prosecution brought by the Special Counsel’s Office (“SCO”), COHEN pled guilty on November 29, 2018 to one count of making false statements to the U.S. Congress and was also sentenced on that case today, receiving a two-month concurrent sentence.
Michael Cohen Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison

I think it's unfortunate, given the seriousness of the other indictments, that this will be trial #1. However, it is the first criminal trial of a former US prez in US history so Don has once again distinguished himself. How proud his dad would be if he were still alive.
Cohen did jail time for doing trump's dirty deeds. Think about it.....should the Boss get less?

Forum List

Back