Let's keep in mind what Bragg has to prove in the Daniel's payoff case.

No, she didn't publish her diary. Someone stole what they purported to be her diary.

Except- credibility! She said that Trump grabbed her by the pussy. Trump is on tape saying he grabs women by the pussy. She also had a contemporaneous outcry witness.

Um, Anita Hill and Angela Wright did when they claimed Thomas harrassed them.

Yes, he foiled the ONE TRUE GOD, CHEETO JESUS DONALD TRUMP!!!

I think the problem with how Biden handled that was that he was trying to make everyone happy and be fair to everyone, and he ended up making no one happy.
I am remiss over the term she published. But it got published. It was in her handwriting.
Trump was bragging that the women were happy to let him grab them. To me it was pure horseshit as he does like to brag. I do not like it when he does it either.
I thought you did not believe Anita Hill. When it comes to sex, democrats will work 24 hours a day to smear others. But they pretend they do not like sex.
Take the Birther issue. It was not originated by Trump. It came up due to the Hillary campaign using it to stop Obama. It is proved by press articles.

I am remiss over the term she published. But it got published. It was in her handwriting.

How do you know it was her handwriting? Did a handwriting expert validate it? Was the diary subjected to any forensic examination?

Here's a clue for you. Even Project Veritas wouldn't touch it.

Also, the claims about showering... total bullshit.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

Some Facebook commenters appeared to believe the passage was real, despite the fact that the post included no links or source material of any kind. One person commented, "Our President. Wake up America." Other users remarked that they found the quote to be "sick." We even noticed one person claiming that the diary was "clearly staged by the Biden administration.
"

Nor has it ever been "Authenticated".

Trump was bragging that the women were happy to let him grab them. To me it was pure horseshit as he does like to brag. I do not like it when he does it either.

But the point that he said these things gave Carroll credibility in her claims. He probably should have just shut his mouth instead of continuing to slander her, he could have gotten off with just the 5 million.

I thought you did not believe Anita Hill.
I don't. Still doesn't take away from the fact that she claimed harassment.

When it comes to sex, democrats will work 24 hours a day to smear others. But they pretend they do not like sex.

Honestly, I'd be for a day when we let people just live their private lives. But your side spent $70 million investigating Bill Clinton's sex life.

Take the Birther issue. It was not originated by Trump. It came up due to the Hillary campaign using it to stop Obama. It is proved by press articles.
No, it was started by one flaky campaign worker in 2008 and was quickly disproven, but you guys keep repeating it. Trump was still repeating it as last as 2016.

Last edited:
How do you know it was her handwriting? Did a handwriting expert validate it? Was the diary subjected to any forensic examination?

Here's a clue for you. Even Project Veritas wouldn't touch it.

Also, the claims about showering... total bullshit.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

Some Facebook commenters appeared to believe the passage was real, despite the fact that the post included no links or source material of any kind. One person commented, "Our President. Wake up America." Other users remarked that they found the quote to be "sick." We even noticed one person claiming that the diary was "clearly staged by the Biden administration.
"

Nor has it ever been "Authenticated".

But the point that he said these things gave Carroll credibility in her claims. He probably should have just shut his mouth instead of continuing to slander her, he could have gotten off with just the 5 million.

I don't. Still doesn't take away from the fact that she claimed harassment.

Honestly, I'd be for a day when we let people just live their private lives. But your side spent $70 million investigating Bill Clinton's sex life.

No, it was started by one flaky campaign worker in 2008 and was quickly disproven, but you guys keep repeating it. Trump was still repeating it as last as 2016.
Holy wow??? I was not aware of this reply to my post.
If she claims it was not her diary, she should not be concerned about it.
You are the smart guy. You tell us what you know for a fact given you have not read it.

You are very unwilling to do to Biden's daughter what you do against Trump. Seems like you are her crony or Biden's.
Look, Biden is part of a crime family. I do not think even you expect the law to touch his ass. Because of his crime credentials.

Carrols case screams it is not fair. Not to just me, but the legal community thinks it is super unfair. Nobody was in the alleged room. Trump declared under perjury he did not know the woman. For her to collect is a travesty against justice.

Holy wow??? I was not aware of this reply to my post.
If she claims it was not her diary, she should not be concerned about it.
You are the smart guy. You tell us what you know for a fact given you have not read it.

Except people who have read the alleged diary say the Shower Passage isn't in there. These two criminals stole her property and tried to sell it. That's a crime. That's why they are going to jail to think about what they did wrong.

But hey, connect to a LEGITIMATE news source with a PDF of the diary, and I'd be happy to read it.

ou are very unwilling to do to Biden's daughter what you do against Trump. Seems like you are her crony or Biden's.
Look, Biden is part of a crime family. I do not think even you expect the law to touch his ass. Because of his crime credentials.

Well, no, you really haven't proven any crimes by anyone in Biden's family. Working for foreign firms IS NOT ILLEGAL. And because Biden was VP, what Hunter did probably got more scrutiny than the thousands of American businessmen who do business in foreign countries.

Carrols case screams it is not fair. Not to just me, but the legal community thinks it is super unfair. Nobody was in the alleged room. Trump declared under perjury he did not know the woman. For her to collect is a travesty against justice.

Okay, guy, here's the problem. MOST rape cases are the man's word against the woman's word. We send people to jail all the time on just the word of the woman.

The issue became- who seems more credible on this issue. Trump had a huge credibility problem: they caught him ON TAPE saying that he routinely grabs women by their private parts and he's entitled because he's a celebrity.

if trump did the same you would be cheering, frank, but no, biden wanted to let this slip as well. we, the citizens forced his hand.
Seriously?

I hope Trump wins and is a vengeful, vindictive douchebag.

Instead of rounding up and deporting the Illegals he needs to have Special Forces Teams round up the WEF and most of the current heads of Federal Agencies who ARE AT WAR WITH US!!

Covid was bioterrorism

The Invasion at the Southern border, including flying foreign invaders directly into US cities is a declaration of war

However, knowing Republicans, they’ll make a lame effort, tell us “Shucks, we tried” and say we need to spend another $4 Trillion

Pray for America

I’m certain that going to a digital currency, without In God We Trust, will be the last thing we do as a nation

Seriously?

I hope Trump wins and is a vengeful, vindictive douchebag.

Instead of rounding up and deporting the Illegals he needs to have Special Forces Teams round up the WEF and most of the current heads of Federal Agencies who ARE AT WAR WITH US!!

Covid was bioterrorism

The Invasion at the Southern border, including flying foreign invaders directly into US cities is a declaration of war

However, knowing Republicans, they’ll make a lame effort, tell us “Shucks, we tried” and say we need to spend another $4 Trillion

Pray for America

I’m certain that going to a digital currency, without In God We Trust, will be the last thing we do as a nation
I pray that America never gives in to paranoid loons like you.

Forum List

Back