Will Trump allow smooth transition?

Because biden cheated and is not a real president elect
Can you show me where/how Biden cheated?

DV9t5W3l5t8SaXJFHb4WtcbPGAZ_pvJyuoclbFhtYEUe34d1n8Xy1eRGYLhQT8KOhrmL0mlNzseoWcRHKz9luDpon2pWIsKhtTholsYft8Ilk3p_WywBKNOMp6ZuLxpZ5YjH1FgKE0CBc0FNGWDJhT_S7_TETBUiYiY

I don't know why Trump won't just go quietly and and let Biden take over. The democrats cheated fair and square and now they want their prize. Sheesh!

We both know Donald Trump must never concede. Doing so would be identical to George Washington taking a knee before the Crown. THIS is the hill to die on . . .

I don't know why Trump won't just go quietly and and let Biden take over. The democrats cheated fair and square and now they want their prize. Sheesh!
The same petulance driving wild, unproven fraud rumors is holding him back from allowing a smooth transition.

As if we haven't told you so before.

I am very pleased Donald Trump gets to you so thoroughly down deep in all your secret places.

Why have the conservative right wing courts thrown out all the Trump Administration's BOGUS election fraud claims Mac?

Why are Trump lawyers telling judges that they actually have NO evidence Mac?

Why are Trump spokes people going on TV saying things like "give us time to get the evidence" Mac?

Why are you such a GD liar Mac?

LoLing @ "News Max"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
THIS is the hill to die on . . .
It may be the last election that is not a complete democrat blowout due to fraud

if dems get away this time there will be no tomorrow for our republic

That's all I and many others are saying. Democrats wanted to bring our nation to the verge of an internal shooting war. Now they are trying to back everyone away from that cliff and make believe pretend they are civilized and the only mature Americans in the room. When in fact it's all about to blow up in their faces. They thought they were Prometheus, stealing fire from the gods. Nah, they're just poor renditions of Wile E. Coyote.

Why have the conservative right wing courts thrown out all the Trump Administration's BOGUS claims Mac?

Why are Trump spokes people going on TV saying things like "give us time to get the evidence" Mac?

LoLing @ "News Max"

Sez the jigaboo liar.
#getarope #lyingmoulie #bikethief

Why have the conservative right wing courts thrown out all the Trump Administration's BOGUS election fraud claims Mac?

LoLing @ "News Max"

I hope we will answer all your questions in time

I hope we will answer all your questions in time
If Trump's OWN representatives are telling judges that they actually have ZERO evidence.

What does that tell you Mac?
Trump is going to fight this as long as he can. As he should. I look at Progs as the end of living life as we are supposed to. So what is the difference. You will hemmorage are national wealth even more and the inner cities if that is what concerns you, will expand with want, and even hunger at some point.

The same petulance driving wild, unproven fraud rumors is holding him back from allowing a smooth transition.

As if we haven't told you so before.

I am very pleased Donald Trump gets to you so thoroughly down deep in all your secret places.
Own your status as a national sore loser.

Forum List

Back