Corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer demands surrender

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Chucky demands that President Trump surrender to the Democrat Ballot Fraud Machine.
Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.
Trump is crushing Chucky's dream of a far left extremist revolution.
Schumer is just despicable.
schumerposjakajdhakjd.jpg

Last edited:
He's not wrong. The longer Trump and his cronies hold out, the worse it will be for Republicans.
The air...is already leaking out. :)

He's not wrong. The longer Trump and his cronies hold out, the worse it will be for Republicans.

If it would be "worse" for the Republicans, why is Chuck U. Schumer insisting on surrender?

I'd advise Trump not to concede at all and if his efforts to win 2020 fail, to launch his 2024 campaign with a massive rally in Washington DC the evening of 20 January.

Good! Then you ought to be all for it! WE already don't have a democrat party, they are the Commie Party of the global elite, and the GOP is the Pussy Party, so we either BREAK THIS THING WIDE OPEN and fix it, or tear it all down and replace both parties.

The DEMOCRATS caused all this with their mad rush for power with 100 million write in ballots and the Pussies went along:

Good! Then you ought to be all for it! WE already don't have a democrat party, they are the Commie Party of the global elite, and the GOP is the Pussy Party, so we either BREAK THIS THING WIDE OPEN and fix it, or tear it all down and replace both parties.

The DEMOCRATS caused all this with their mad rush for power with 100 million write in ballots and the Pussies went along:

You should thank your lucky stars that Republicans dodged a bullet last week and that their chances in 2022 just got a whole lot better.
That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer.

If it would be "worse" for the Republicans, why is Chuck U. Schumer insisting on surrender?

I'd advise Trump not to concede at all and if his efforts to win 2020 fail, to launch his 2024 campaign with a massive rally in Washington DC the evening of 20 January.

I think it's more trying to limit the damage a wounded, lame duck Trump could inflict on this country.
I believe Trump will be too busy dodging legal issues to run for President again.

Schumer is just t6he kind of sleazy bullshitter that would push a presumptive close so hard.

He can piss up a rope.

Dude, even Fox News has called it. Virtually all of our closest allies have congratulated Biden on his victory. Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court there's no fraud

Schumer is pushing reality.

Because a massive superspreader event is just what’s needed right?

The Trumper cult is bent on suicide
AND YET it is the dems that are already worried that 2022 will be a bloodbath against them...they may not have to wait that long---if the FEC fully invalidates the election, all sorts of dems will be voted out in the next couple of months. Bye Bye Pelosi----

Schumar is always wrong, just like you.

Because a massive superspreader event is just what’s needed right?
There is no such thing as superspreader events. The only super that gets spread is Cumala Harris' legs.

That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer
Regardless of outcome, Donald Trump has pulled more Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews to the GOP than any President in modern history. He did it, not the lame ass GOP.

If that were the case, he would have won.
You do know that blacks, the majority of hispanics, gays, and Jews swung the election for Biden? Right?

That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer
Regardless of outcome, Donald Trump has pulled more Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews to the GOP than any President in modern history. He did it, not the lame ass GOP.

If that were the case, he would have won.
You do know that blacks, the majority of hispanics, gays, and Jews swung the election for Biden? Right?
Link?

All this pressure from everyone for Trump to surrender... REEKS of fear.

StealElectionMeme.JPG

Forum List

Back