Will Trump allow smooth transition?

He was referring to those specific 592 votes

That does not prove your point lol

God damn shut the fuck up you're embarrassing all non whites
Link?

...from the the other thread

"of the 592 ballots"

If the question was "was there any voter fraud across the whole election" you really fucking think his answer would ahve been no?

I shouldn't need to link this. IDK what the fuck is going on with you but button it up

What Trump is doing here is dangerous. Biden isn't officially elected until December 23 by the electoral college. Trump should not be refusing the president-elect transition assistance and most importantly the daily briefs, which are standard at this point. Members of the Intelligence Committee agree.

Former national security officials write letter urging GSA to acknowledge Biden
From CNN's Josh Campbell

Over 150 former national security, senior military, and elected officials who served under Republican and Democratic administrations, have authored a letter to General Services Administration administrator Emily Murphy, urging the agency to acknowledge Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as the winners of the 2020 election.
In the letter, obtained by CNN, the group of former officials write that the GSA plays a pivotal role in the smooth transfer of power between administrations. They say the delayed naming of the Biden-Harris team could negatively impact US national security.
"In this moment of uncertainty, we must put politics aside," the group wrote.
"Further delaying the Biden team’s ability to access the President’s Daily Brief and other national security information and resources compromises the continuity and readiness of our national leadership, with potentially immense consequences for our national security," they added.
The letter was first reported by Politico.
Remember: Trump has refused to concede the race and blocked his administration from taking any of the administrative steps typically taken in a transfer of power. This includes allowing the General Services Administration to declare that there is a president-elect — a move that triggers the transition process.

What Trump is doing here is dangerous. Biden isn't officially elected until December 23 by the electoral college. Trump should not be refusing the president-elect transition assistance and most importantly the daily briefs, which are standard at this point. Members of the Intelligence Committee agree.

From CNN's Josh Campbell

Over 150 former national security, senior military, and elected officials who served under Republican and Democratic administrations, have authored a letter to General Services Administration administrator Emily Murphy, urging the agency to acknowledge Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as the winners of the 2020 election.
In the letter, obtained by CNN, the group of former officials write that the GSA plays a pivotal role in the smooth transfer of power between administrations. They say the delayed naming of the Biden-Harris team could negatively impact US national security.
"Further delaying the Biden team’s ability to access the President’s Daily Brief and other national security information and resources compromises the continuity and readiness of our national leadership, with potentially immense consequences for our national security," they added.
Remember: Trump has refused to concede the race and blocked his administration from taking any of the administrative steps typically taken in a transfer of power. This includes allowing the General Services Administration to declare that there is a president-elect — a move that triggers the transition process.

Oh the deep state is moving against trump i feel better now thanks Old Lady....

Remember when liberals didn't trust military and CIA officials pre obama? I remember

I'm sure this move would mollify the tensions in the country....Maybe they should shut teh fuck up because that is very close to sounding like a fucking coupe

...from the the other thread

"of the 592 ballots"

If the question was "was there any voter fraud across the whole election" you really fucking think his answer would ahve been no?

I shouldn't need to link this. IDK what the fuck is going on with you but button it up
You're actually PROVING my point w/your link, but you're too stupid to understand.

lol!!

You're a funny guy...I'll give you that much.

I don't know why Trump won't just go quietly and and let Biden take over. The democrats cheated fair and square and now they want their prize. Sheesh!

Probably not. Trump seems poised make Biden and even Republican Senators take him to court to force the transition.

The best explanation I've seen as to why.....is so Trump can keep on singing his one-note sales pitch: victimhood.

Its what passes for leadership among conservatives these days. As you can tell by the exploding covid cases and mounting death tolls in the vacuum of leadership left by a pouting Trump.

From CNN's Josh Campbell

Remember when liberals didn't trust military and CIA officials pre obama? I remember

I'm sure this move would mollify the tensions in the country....Maybe they should shut teh fuck up because that is very close to sounding like a fucking coupe
Transition is a coup? I'm not seeing how the new president being up to speed on what is going on in the world is a coup.

From CNN's Josh Campbell

Transition is a coup? I'm not seeing how the new president being up to speed on what is going on in the world is a coup.

It makes more sense if you're actively suckling at the conspiracy binkie that conservatives use to self soothe after election results they don't like.

They're a fairly delicate lot.

From CNN's Josh Campbell

National security officials taking a stance on an election that's not finished?

Sounds like a coupe to me

The media does not call elections. Imagine this happening in 2000 for Bush. how would you have reacted?

And that's how you know how fucking absurd this is

No one cheated. It was a free and fair election. You weren't complaining four years ago when the numbers broke in your guys favor.
Right now, he's just looking for a way to slink out of town. He's not even interested in pretending to do the job anymore.
You Russian disinformation agents sure stick to your scripts no matter what.
Should I write a letter of commendation to
Vlad for you?

From CNN's Josh Campbell

It makes more sense if you're actively suckling at the conspiracy binkie that conservatives use to self soothe after election results they don't like.

They're a fairly delicate lot.

I'm a liberal

The reason i no longer vote for democrats is precisely because the democratic party has been feminized to a degree i can no longer stomach it.

There is very little liberal about them. They're just feminine. Championing victimhood and identity instead of sanity. It is not the military's or national security apparatus's place to be having any fucking input on the democratic process domestically.

That would not have been a controversial statement in the democratic party even well into Obama's terms

If men still controlled the party we would not be having these wild swings in ideology. There is a reason women have never lead any civilization ever. First principles are anathema to most women. They're survivors not ideologues

Last edited:

From CNN's Josh Campbell

The media does not call elections. Imagine this happening in 2000 for Bush. how would you have reacted?

Who says the election isn't finished?

Remember, Trump received briefings long before the states certified their results or the electors voted in the college in 2016. By your standards, that was a coup too.

Back in reality, it wasn't, and this isn't. Biden won. And should be receiving the national security briefings and funding for office space alloted to every winner in modern political history.

Petulance and pouting is a poor substitute for votes.

No one cheated. It was a free and fair election. You weren't complaining four years ago when the numbers broke in your guys favor.
Right now, he's just looking for a way to slink out of town. He's not even interested in pretending to do the job anymore.
You Russian disinformation agents sure stick to your scripts no matter what.
Should I write a letter of commendation to
Vlad for you?

Weak. Back to your Trump supporting circle with you.
Ruminate over his loss. Besides, his campaign and the people he surrounded himself with are the ones who played with Russians.
Don't remember a year and a half long report on it? :)

Seventy one million people voted for Trump for a reason. They were legal, honest votes that were counteracted by enlisting a hostile, unionized Postal Service that supported his opponent because they feared Trump would privatize the postal industry. That was just a slice of what went on. Add to that Big Pharma did not want to be exposed as surrendering America's prescription drugs to the people's Republic of China.

Cheating was the only way to defeat a popular president that had the goods on the state.

Last edited:

From CNN's Josh Campbell

Who says the election isn't finished?

Remember, Trump received briefings long before the states certified their results or the electors voted in the college in 2016. By your standards, that was a coup too.

Back in reality, it wasn't, and this isn't. Biden won. And should be receiving the national security briefings and funding for office space alloted to every winner in modern political history.

Petulance and pouting is a poor substitute for votes.
the law? lol

we are recounting there are no 270 votes

In every state there are mandatory recounts on close elections precisely because they're not all that accurate at first count. Or even 5th

Weak. Back to your Trump supporting circle with you.
Ruminate over his loss. Besides, his campaign and the people he surrounded himself with are the ones who played with Russians.
Don't remember a year and a half long report on it?
You mean the long costly report that began the use of the word "nothingburger"?
Actually I don't. I remember something that was said to be the end of Trump
but then nothing happened and Robert Mueller faded back into the wallpaper.
James Comey lost his job. Adam Schiff got his own inquisition that amounted to nothing.
And so on.

That's why democrats decided to cheat Trump out of the office of president itself.
And that's not going so well either. I think democrats are acting out due to their own failures
by attacking Trump himself.
If they didn't nominate the worst people in their party to opppose him they would probably do better.

Forum List

Back